Sci-Fi - Fantasy Zodiac Concept

Would you prefer a more sci-fi based world or fantasy based?

• More Sci-Fi

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • More Fantasy

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Even Mix

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • All Sci-fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it won't give the zodiac feel anymore tho xD
then again the zodiacs came from the stars~~

that works as well to be honest~ We could make it into the future and mix the ancient stuff with modern things~ So maybe if the zodiacs are the ones thrown into strange situations and the humans help the zodiacs out?

But maybe the zodiacs still have their powers even though not to the same extent to what they had before.

Maybe they find someone that encompasses their power and that human being is dragged into the whole mess? So the now mortal zodiac must combine their strength with a mortal to use their powers to the full extent that they had before?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm...the zodiacs themselves ARE the humans? The gods bestow the people with powers of the zodiacs to battle risen monsters from the myths? And humans too, because humans suck. Eh? L

... my mind is blank...
lemme think for a moment.

what exactly are we thinking/doing?

I think we're still trying to figure out what we want to make the story's basis. Lol The primary outline and everything. This is tougher than I remember.

How would we make the pairing concept work? The zodiac finding a human that somehow amplifies their powers or something.

Sorry, I'm slow.

I think haha xD

I'm as slow as you are right now xD
Mm, maybe- conflicting zodiacs?

The humans- also have their birthday on their corresponding zodiac
it would make more sense~

oh no what I meant was that so when you said that the gods sent the down to earth and thn began to punish those that didn't worship them anymore~

I went off that idea and thought about how, what if the zodiacs immortality was taken away and they became mortal. And because their mortal bodies can only handle so much magic and power some of their power was somehow transfered to another human.

Does that make a little more sense now~?

and I liek that idea with the corresponding birthdays~

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
*puts thinking cap on* so what do we have so far?

my head has nothing 8D
I'll just help tweak <- that's what I'm good at anyway
as long we have a solid base plan I will put my good refining skills to use xD

*looks at the avatar* I like your new avatar` *grins*

oh but hmm let me think about what we have... Do we want to go with my suggestion with the zodiacs becoming mortal and such~? *looks at Lykaon*

<- main reason why I can't think well xD ( was busy editing it xD )

what's our story so far? the story jumped from one way to another xD

I am not sure with what we are going with... But I have this idea so give me a moment to type it all out~

The Greek Zodiacs, many of them stay out of trouble and avoid getting in trouble or causing any but for some reason they have been sent down to earth with mortal bodies by the gods.

Due to the fact that they are unable to hold the amount of magical powers that they had in their immortal bodies in their now mortal bodies it seems as though their powers have made their way to different mortals. Each of them born in their respective Zodiac dates and also are the human equivalent of themselves - well they are human now but *shush*.

Together the mortals and the zodiacs must work together to harness the power that is now shared between the two of them and must defeat the enemy. But who is the enemy?

sorry made it sound like one of my RP thingies ^^;;

The Greek Zodiacs, many of them stay out of trouble and avoid getting in trouble or causing any but for some reason they have been sent down to earth with mortal bodies by the gods.

Due to the fact that they are unable to hold the amount of magical powers that they had in their immortal bodies in their now mortal bodies it seems as though their powers have made their way to different mortals. Each of them born in their respective Zodiac dates and also are the human equivalent of themselves - well they are human now but *shush*.

Together the mortals and the zodiacs must work together to harness the power that is now shared between the two of them and must defeat the enemy. But who is the enemy?

sorry made it sound like one of my RP thingies ^^;;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
...... well it's all up to Lykaon xD
hopefully others interested will show up

Hey, I like it. I'm pondering about what or who the antagonists will be, though.

Could be certain signs fight others or something, civil war sort of deal.

I am going to say the gods~? and I say a war would be interesting to play with~ But I am going to hit the hay now~ I shall return in the morning~

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
There are different signs ya know~
air, water, etc. ya know xD
for your war thing
idk

Reactions: EternalMusic
Status
Not open for further replies.