Schools at War (Sign up/OOC)

Name:
Aiko Minusuna

High school year: (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th)
3rd
Personality:
Aiko likes to believe she is one of the popular kids in the school. She is cocky and bitchy, and enjoys holding hersef above others. However, her cockyness tends to get her into a lot of trouble and sticky situtations. She does, however, learn from her mistakes and corrects them. She learns quickly and can adapt to situtations on the spot, which makes her a viable opponent.
Gender: (You are allowed to leave this one blank if you want one of those confusing characters)
Female
Sexuality:
Straight
Nickname:
none
Description: (A picture will work as well)
WqE8g6Fl.jpg

Bio: (At least 1-2 Paragraphs)
Aiko comes from a rich family. Her family, however, is never around. She is forced to grow up by herself. She is smart and learns quickly. She has friends, but she likes to believe that none of them are her real friends. Her personality makes it difficult to know her, but yet Aiko yearns for the compassion of a close friend. She often takes out her supressed anger and sorrow and into her fighting skill.
Monochrome Weapon Name:(Monochrome's will be given on the first day of school to each new student, though just have the info down, it maes it easier)
Double-bladed scythe

Monochrome Weapon Power Description: (One power)
Her Scythe, named Reject, can summon a beam of shadows to wrap around her opponent. This can only last for a few seconds, since it drains Aiko's energy.
Monochrome Picture:
awpj70j.jpg

:D

Awesome! I'll start posting asap

I do have a quick question, though.

For my starter, is my character entering in the middle of a school year Orr ?

We're still on day one.

I need to go home I'm drunk

Alright thanks, sorry about that. I'll try and get a post up when I get home

Mixed dorms, didn't see that one coming.

I think it's obvious but not even I know Miharu's gender. Only the story and its many possible directions does. It's like one of those kitty cats in boxes.

What's his/her physical gender though?

What's his/her physical gender though?
Like I said, I do not know.

I actually wanted to reveal and alter that based on potential romantic routes. The little guy could live through this RP without revealing gender.

Well considering both the name and appearance are feminine then Shiro at least will be assuming he/she is female.

Ruki strikes me as someone who has a high godmode potential, what with the ability to change anything into anything else, and what I expect is likely to turn into metagaming if it hasn't already.

If she manages to control her power well enough to fuse with Miharu, that will definitely happen to crazy extents.

Name:
Kestrel Blaine
High School Year:
3rd
Personality:
- Quiet
- Blunt
- Friendly
- Calm
- Controlled
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Nickname:
Kes, Doll
Current Rank:
S
Description:
fruits_anime_girl__render__by_hikarighost-d7717v2.png

Kestrel is 5'7 and weighs 145 lb.
Bio:
Kestrel grew in a rather normal environment when she was younger. Her parents were murdered in front of her, leaving her older siblings to care for her while she grew up. Kes was not too hurt by the murder of her parents once she got older, since she was so young that it got lost deep in her mind. While her siblings did raise her, they sent her to Junzo High to hone her powers and protect herself from any more harm. There was no arguing when she was sent there, and she currently merely attends to hone her abilities, not really caring what rank she might end up as before she graduates.
Monochrome Weapon Name:
Sorbet and Sherbert
Monochrome Weapon Power Description:
Her weapons harness energy from her soul and the electricity around her to produce a blue lightning that is the main source of her power. They allow her to summon lightning from the skies, no matter the weather, and also attack with shocking earthquakes with larger amounts of power.
Monochrome Picture:
com__modulated_aetherblade_gauntlets_by_jnetrocks-d6e4sn7.jpg

Name:
Allen Uriano
High School Year:
3rd
Personality:
- Quiet
- Unemotional
- Strict
- Orderly
- Collected
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Nickname:
Ally
A
Description:
anime_render__68__by_xltkilljoy0619_d608c07_by_s4igetsu-d63i4vd.png

Bio:
Allen had always been a happy child growing up. She played games with the other children, and went on trips with her parents. Until the night when she left home after her father killed her mother in a drunken rage. She was only around 13 at the time, and had not understood how her life had taken a complete turn for the worst. So she stayed with a far away relative and was traumatized from what had happened. She let her hair grow out to remember her beautiful mother, and trained under the watchful eye of her Uncle to one day find her father and make him pay for what had happened to her mother. Now she attends Junzo High to rise through the ranks and graduate as a top student to complete her goal of finding her father.
Monochrome Weapon Name:
Psyker
Monochrome Weapon Power Description:
Psyker is Allen's prized weapon. This special Machine Gun resonates with her soul to shoot bullets that can never miss a target once she aims for it. While it may be a few tons of weight to most, she can carry it around her hip without a struggle.
Monochrome Picture:
- Shown above

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sayin I'm pretty sure monochromes are built by school staff and only assigned once you get there. Unless I misunderstood something, in which case the president's sword is now a legendary weapon originally wielded by the Norse god Freyr.