Savior's Legacy

Mya blushed! She blushed! Within her psycho lives, Mya had only blushed because of two men and it was extremely embarrassing. Who seriously blushed over a boy? Either way, she needed to get over a crush that could never go further. Mya knew that in the past he never he never had feelings for her like that so this wouldn't be any different. Mya could practically feel it. Sinking into her seat Mya bit her bottom lip and began to silently contemplate the way this life would go. If she died, this would be the last life she'd ever have... there'd be no hoping that she could live once more. So would it be a smart thing to fix the psychotic side within her? No... even if that was a wish or dream, Mya couldn't let go of the past and even now when she was dealing with her father she could see her past fathers within him and it made her want to kill him even more. Strangle him or quite possibly just let Yong eat him.

In reaction to this thought Yong snorted and a bit of smoke escaped his nostrils, Mya smirked before paying attention to the teacher and what he had to say. He was attractive but Mya didn't know the man so she couldn't really admire him as much. Mya knew that the most attractive people could be insane. Ha! What a way to describe half the people in this class. It was impossible to say that those who knew about their past weren't at all effected by it. Someway or somehow they were forever different because of it, whether they liked to admit it or not.

"Which life, exactly?" Mya spoke up to the teacher with a raised eyebrow, the word "today" made her remember that she had a koto performance today. Ah, it would've been more enjoyable if she could just ditch it and play music in an empty room with no one listening but herself.

Today's "sharing" with other students wasn't something she wanted to do. At all. Letting others know something about was dangerous, its why all those secrets that she knew or could remember were still what they are today. Secrets.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
@Karma200

Alimont turned and raised his eyes over his book to look at Mya when she asked her question. "The choice is yours....?" he wasn't sure... but she seemed to be an irregular... "Miss do you by chance have two past lives already?" he asked; though his voice had become much more timid, calm even. Slowly he got up from his seat and set the book down. "will you join me outside the class for a moment?" He didn't mean to single her out... not entirely but Caius had left his directions and well Alimont wasn't going to deny his job for the sake of a girls embarrassment.

Veil Farresia was one of the few students who didn't move. There was no need to, after all, because, unless this teacher was utterly incompetent, he wasn't exactly going to be able to chat with friends through the entirety of the lessons. Then again, Alimont also didn't punish all the latecomers for their tardiness, so perhaps he's really just an all-bark-no-bite sort of person. Well, not that Veil cared. Leaning back on his seat, and half-listened to the man's lecture.

At the end of it, Adrien Alimont even went out of his way to do some shameless self-promotion, with his whole 'I can fight off whole armies of shadows by myself' shtick. An irritating bit of arrogance, really, but Veil didn't think much of it. An army of ants, perhaps. The last bit of chattering from the Aether user caught Veil's attention though. A group activity, was it? Something that involved forming a group with strangers and then sharing scant details of their past life? Well, he didn't remember his own, so the solution should be simple: find a group, announce that he remembered nothing, and then go back to trying to sleep off his morning lethargy.

With that in mind, Veil stood up as soon as Alimont allowed them to move, before saying to the rest of the class, "Sup. Anyone wanna make a group with me?"

A little blunt, perhaps, but it was fine.

• Love
Reactions: Azzy and Wolfsin
Well things had heated up quite considerably really. Romulus watched as both the teacher and the girl that had only just been eyeing him from across the room exited the room. Well that was a close call wasn't it? Romulus thought to himself. Though he didn't have much time to think before the silent one in the room stood up and called out. Romulus didn't hesitate to respond in kind and moved over to the guy. He had to do all he could to distract Fleur from what had just occurred with the three life girl. They had their secrets as well and so he knew she would be affected until they knew exactly what was going on.

"Alright we will take up your offer bud." Romulus turned and looked to the boy, Veil was his name. "That will make three of us, so who wants to start really?" The three of them took a seat near the back while the others partnered up in silence. All of them were confused about what was going on with Alimont and the one girl. "introductions out of the way... It helps at least. So what can you tell us about Veil?" By now Romulus had locked crimson eyes against the mans own. His hand crept ove rhis sisters and held it gently next to his own. If he could he would do what he could to make sure Fleur interacted here. "I think its best if Fleur starts us off."

Last edited:
Was it a bad thing? Mya always thought that having lived more then just one life already was a good thing, it gave her twice the knowledge and wisdom. It was especially better because she practically remembered everything! Well... not that they need to know about that. Bits and pieces, that's what she would tell them. Telling someone everything you knew was quite stupid, it was something she'd learned in her first life... when her first and last best friend had died because of the things Mya had told her. She'd been a child then, it wasn't like she knew that those were secrets that could get people killed. After the death of the only person she truly cared for, Mya had learned a lesson and never again told anyone a single thing that was the truth of what she knew. Either filling it with lies or somehow managing to avoid the topic all together.

"Uh... am I in some sort of trouble? Is that a bad thing?" Mya bit her bottom lip and just acted how she always did in school: fun, innocent and social. Without needing to cause a scene or argument, Mya stood up and walked out of the classroom. Yong moved his position and sat on her shoulders, his sharp claws pierced her skin but it wasn't hard enough to break bone. Even though he was in his small size, breaking through bone with claws could be possible. Mya seen him do it when a guy at the school had hit on her and didn't understand the word "no".

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
"LEONTINE!" Colm cried as they and the mages released another spell directly against the shell of the thing they where fighting, causing another hole to appear and slowly close. "WE'RE GOING TO MISS BREAKFAST!" Leontine screamed back as they both looked to each other in horror. The other mages looked at one another as the twins growled at each other. The possibility of missing a meal caused both parts of the pair to cringe. The other Saint mages did not know what to think as Leontine and Colm rallied the others to their cause. "This morning, we dine, IN THE DINING HALL!" Jericho looked to the two strange twins just as they finished screaming. "What are you two..." he paused for a second before watching their actions "DOING?!" But it was too late for that.

As Jericho screamed, Leontine hopped into the air, spinning herself into a spell as she rose from the ground, casting her own kind of shell around her body as Colm took a knee and smirked. "Fire.. at... will" Just as Leontine reached her peak in the air and began to descend towards the ground, Colm released his own spell at the edge of her "shield." The spell exploded from Colm's fingertips and sent his sister careening towards the massive leviathan at a high rate of speed. Leontine called back to Colm "CAN WE NAME HIM WILL?!" As his sister now flew towards the massive beast, Colm began another spell that would help penetrate the spell. "On our mark, Mages... Let's make sure..." Leontine screamed, laughing as she began to cast a secondary spell in her shell. But just as she was getting in range, a tentacle dipped toward her trajectory in an attempt to knock her from her path. Leontine cast her spell, causing a quick burst of speed in her accent, enough to just dodge the tentacle slamming into her.

Suddenly, the lights went out. Colm had almost finished his side of the spell before he looked up now watched the large tentacle dwarf his sister's shell. "mark.." Leontine gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as she watched the massive thing appear before her. As the beast swung its appendage towards Leontine, the twins disappeared for one instant, just one millisecond was all it took. And Colm found himself unprotected and hurdling towards the Leviathan's shell. The tentacle dropped behind him and missed the teleporting twins. One look back to his sister, then forward onto the target.

Leontine swung herself around. The normal graceful dance of the twins now a hurried rush as Leontine attempted to complete her side of the spell before Colm simply became a bug in the side of the Leviathan. The red lined the blue, the spell slowly becoming black as parts became whole and others stayed blue and red. Leontine finished her piece of the puzzle and then, just in time, switched with her brother once more. Colm placed the finishing touches on the spell and the mages joined him in unleashing a massive explosion against the exoskeleton of the beast, blasting a hole in which his sister promptly penetrated before it closed. "All on her now..."

Colm placed his hands into his pockets and looked up. Amused, he wondered what sort of mess would rain down upon them in the next moments. "We might need an Umbrella soon..." Colm looked to Jericho and smiled. "Got one?"

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
(Romulus post above)

Alimont~

The door shut behind them and Alimont turned to face Mya. "Long as I heard you correctly, you mentioned that you are on your third life as a Savior." He didn't really wait for her to answer him, but dug in his pocket for something. "Our head- master told me to look out for irregulars this year,a nd I am supposed to have you report to him, but.. I am not going to. Caius is ... a great man, know this... but he is also becoming crazed in his efforts. Out of all of the people that entered my class today I see you as a sweet heart, so Im sparing you the life of a weapon. Just trust me when i tell you this." Finally he brought his hand back and revealed a deep obsidian void stone. "This is a shard of the void it was used to alter your memory to make you think you had another life than you had. if you wish to live this life... if you want to life a normal life here in the academy I encourage you to hide certain truths... and this time Ill have you hide it. i wont be able to help you again. If you are approached you will not reveal the truth to anyone... This world, the government makes heavy use on those they feel might be paramount in defeating the darkness." Alimont placed the shard in her hand and waited for her to respond. they didn't have much time but he would answer what he could for now.

"You honestly think I would win an art contest? I'm not so sure...yeah I'm okay but not that great my best works won't ever see the light of day..." Cassandra mumbled to Arize and finished up the sketch which she pulled from her note book and handed to the girl across from her, she perked up slightly as the teacher order them into groups. "Well there's me and you Arize so we only need one more person, how about you pick someone. Unless you don't wanna group with me?" She idly asked this while glancing up from her sketch pad forcing her hand to not idly draw, she knew what happened when she drew without thinking, no need for everyone to see all that. Still she looked around curiously, no one seemed to be paying any attention to the two odd girls, and while Cassandra was fine with that she didn't feel like it just being the two of them. For a moment she wished she was a second year like her siblings but quickly banished the thought else her hand move on its own. Time to tap into her outgoing cheerfulness, she grinned at her purple haired companion eyes lighting up with mischief before her voice filled the room of first years, "hey! Who wants to group up with Arize and myself? We only need one more, I'm pretty sure if you're a Xero user like me you'll be interested in some of the memories I have." Smiling she stood up grinning brightly, he head filling with the bits and pieces she remembered; most of her memories revolving around her teacher; who's name she knew in her memories but had no clue who he had been reborn as; and the things she learned from him, like shorter phrases and she already had a good understanding of the energy.

Cassandra licked her lips slightly as she waited on maybe an answer settling patiently into a steady rhythm of pacing now. She kept thinking about her skills, hidden but she had them, idly she wondered how they would practice the spells? This is what interested Cassandra at this point, relearning the skills she had from her past life. Now her mind was drifting as she tuned her ears for anyone's answer sighing a little and getting lost in the thoughts.

A sigh passed the lips of the aether user as the new orders were laced into the very air around the massive beast. Druids and Knights were to work together, lucky for him he didnt have to grab one random druid and pair up he was already next to one. He let her do her thing clawing and tearing at the beasts hide, while he seemingly waltzed around his sword rising moving with grace and skill knocking tentacles away from him and his partner. The time continued to pass around them, one tentacle, then two and then above the sounds of the battle echoed the small girls voice telling him it was his turn. A small smirk danced over his lips for only a mere moment as one bolt of lightning struck the shell of the beast retracting the shield that protected him.

Takashi took a moment as the female of the twins came flying towards their location, soon she disappeared inside of the beast, almost as if she was swallowed. He didn't wait, he didn't want to wait they had to finish this now, one breath drawn between slightly parted lips...then slowly released, deep blue eyes slipping closed. The sounds of battle slowly faded, leaving him only to the sweet violin that slipped through to him there was only the enemy and him. He released the hilt of his katana and the sheathe allowing the two of them to fade from his hands, he hadnt practiced this move much but he needed it to see live combat and now was a better time than ever. Each time the bow pulled across the strings a sword appeared around him until the total came to eight levitating katanas around him.

Another deep breath was pulled in and released, sweat dampened his forehead beneath his long black hair. He reached forward and grasped one of the swords disappearing almost in the same instance, his feet touched the ground in front of the beast a loud click heard only in Takashi's head. The beast roared in pain as all the attacks finally caught up to him, each of the eight swords striking him a total of twenty times in that one instance. The tentacles were the first to fall from the beast and slamming into the ground beneath him, leaving only the massive body of the beast levitating there. The sounds of battle slowly returned, and Takashi fell to one knee his lips parting in a cough spitting a small puddle of blood to the ground. Well that was it for him in this fight, he hoped that female twin had something planned or he could be in for a world of hurt.

Colm grinned as he clapped his hands as he watched the tentacles fell from the beast before him. The clamor from the mages around him erupted into cheers for the Aether user and he could only look around him as his applause was drown out with their hopefulness. Colm cupped his hands together and through the celebration began to whisper under his breath. The man's hands sparked, bolts of energy forming between his fingers as his spell only grew louder. The mages around him began to calm and dropped to near dead silence as Colm continued his spell. Soon, the Energy sparked to the ground, sending dirt flying around him. When Colm looked up from his incantation, the other mages flinched a step back from the twin. "Get your Umbrellas ready..." Colm's red eyes had seemingly disappeared, replaced with an endless void that drew gasps and forced his fellow saviors another step back from his position.

The older saviors knew to look away, but some of the new ones learned the hard way why their fellow mages looked away from Colm when he raised his head. Those who locked eyes with him seemed entranced by his gaze, lost in some far off place while they swayed back and forth. Jericho shook his head, watching the newbies as he sighed. "I hate it when they do this." He said to the nearest mage. The Savior nodded in agreement. "But you have to agree it's effective." That was undeniable.

In the next instant Colm vanished, leaving an explosive cloud of dust and shards of earth in his wake. Those caught in the trance crumpled to the ground in heaps. Their eyes still locked to the sky, a smile locked on their faces. Jericho rounded up the other veterans and checked on them.

Leontine wasn't surprised when her brother appeared beside her and released his charged bolt straight for the heart of the beast. "Match." Their voices melded into one, their words combining as they continued hurdling towards the heart behind their attack. "Go." The two phased into images as they began switching places at an incredible pace. Colm first boosted Leontine towards the attack, the sister adding to the attack with a quick incantation before swapping with Colm who did the same. More and more magic was poured into their attack as they loomed ever closer to their target. After an uncountable number of switches, Leontine appeared beside Colm, their hands coming together as they created another attack together, giggling when their next weapon was ready. Their left and right hands remained linked as they drew one half of their spell into their free hands and threw the final attack towards the heart.

The main strike entered the heart first, causing a massive convulsion from the leviathan. The two secondary attacks quickly met the first, combining together. Everything exploded at the same time and sent an explosion through the beast. From the outside, the warriors could watch as the top of the Leviathan blew out and sent bits of goo and shell into the air around them. The heart was gone, and the shell began to fall away just as Colm and Leontine began their decent towards the ground. Colm wrapped his arm around his sister as her eyes flitted closed and she lulled into a slumber next to him. Their shield began to falter as the two exited the beast and dropped like rocks towards the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saviors is being closed. Thanks for your time.