Saving Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince-JKS-3-jang-geun-suk-33077420-332-500.jpg

"Ne~ Jin-kun, you think we can get an ice-cream or something? It's been so long since I have one. Pleassseee?"

Jin Sung growled. And people ask why he's so unpredictable at time. This is why. Voices, the godammn voices in his mind. It was ridiculous. Why is there a need for him to deal with such absurdity?

"Seriously, Venice. Not the time right now." He hissed under his breath, knowing that it would be picked up by his communication comms.

"Yeah seriously. Not the time girl. Need to focus you know. He doesn't like people talking in his mind."

"You're included in that, Jeff." the agent said and he could hear Venice chuckling in the background. Playing it off, he cracked his neck and approached the gathering group of people. He has a plan. Something he hoped that would work.

"Did you guys received something like life-changing stuff email or something something?" Jin Sung questioned them, he has one hand in his pocket while the other was carrying a suitecase. Perhaps this wasn't a good idea to bring his stuff along with him.

DavidAbedSmaller.jpg.500x500_q100_crop-scale_upscale.jpg

"Easy Jin, I need you in good form, do you hear me? Try to keep the peanut gallery in check. Ok?"

Blake watched as Jin strode over to a one of the groups that had formed in the park, all the while keeping the cross-hairs on his scope slightly in front of him. As Jin spoke to the group, Blake kept a close eye on each of them, looking for any sign that they were about to attack or flee.

"It all looks good from here, find out what they know. If they didn't get an email, move to the next group. The time tables have moved up here. There seems to be an issue in the North African branch."

[warning=#04e051][spoili]
MtCrlIw.jpg
Tristan saw the girl, the blonde girl was talking about. She did look like someone that might know what was happening. "Yeah, let's go over to her." Tristan didn't wait for anyone to protest. He wasn't just going to sit around waiting for some damn sign, like the sky exploding or something. He went over to the lady. "Hey...Miss do you know about this all thing going on. The Life Goal thing?" [/spoili][/warning]

Status
Not open for further replies.