`★┇SATISFACTION ﹗ gfx/coding

Last edited:
Well hmm, I guess I should start with this question then:
Are you interested in Alice in Wonderland at all? :D

@WhisperingWillows
yes, haha.

But that statement I meant on a mostly graphical sense. Like for example, if someone's going to ask me to make a thread using gfx made by someone else, there's a good chance I'll refuse unless that person is someone I admire.

Well I believe most of my gfx are my own so that shouldn't be a problem.
Would you be willing to coordinate with me a beautiful fancy div box that would be used for the OOC and GM IC Posts of my group roleplay idea; Wonder of Worlds? It is my twist on the wonderland universe and characters. ^.^

@WhisperingWillows
I've seen your work and unfortunately I'm not interested in working together. I just can't imagine myself working with it. Dx

Thanks anyway.

RUSHES IN FASTER THAN SANIC

REQUEST
a roleplay banner! er, something similar to the miku graphic on your opening post.. like a logo... banner.​

SIZE
i prefer around 800x500, doesn't have to be exactly that but around that number​

TEXT
the title 'broken contracts', das about it! you could insert gibberish about demons, like a definition??​

OTHER
would like it to be mostly monochromatic with minimal color with a mostly modern city sort of feel, you know, blinking lights and stuff. i really, really like this setup you did :o

i do want the main characters around somewhere, but the pose might be a bit too specific.. kind of like that picture before with the characters kind of 'flying'/suspended?? it's a boy and a girl, one brown/black haired and the girl white-haired. i suppose monochroming them solves that issue, as long as it looks like the girl has light hair ; u;​

@Sen
ooh this sounds interesting~
did you have a particular image in mind in regards to what I'll use for the banner? c:
also feel free to pm me on discord for faster exchange of deets bec I tend to forget about my iwaku tab....

@Sen feel free to ask for changes/additions o:
fvHo24d.png

this is a resized version so if you want the bigger version just tell me

• Love
Reactions: monopoisoner
Guess who's back? Back again? Isla's back, tell a friend! ;D

REQUEST
sig and av​

SIZE
same sizes as last one pls​

TEXT
Inori Yuzuriha​

OTHER
Christmas Theme​

@Isla
oops i forgot iwaku existed ahahaha |D;; I'll work on it ASAP then~!

Woah! These graphics are crazy awesome.

REQUEST
Sig and an avatar!

SIZE
For the avatar, I was hoping it could be 200x200?
For the sig, 150x400?

TEXT
None!

OTHER
The main character I'd like featured is Mami Tomoe, from Madoka Magica. I'd really like it to have floral and elegant imagery, with a yellow color scheme.

@monopoisoner Hey! Just wanted to check in since it's been more than two weeks. Sorry if I'm not allowed to do this. ; ;

I hope everything is going well for you!

@circe

ahh, sorry about that. Dx To be honest, I'm more or less migrating off iwaku so I'm really sorry for accepting your order D: