Sakuraville A slice of life Yaoi

Should Sakuraville be a normal slice of life, or should it have a fanasy elemant?

• Just humans, just a nice normal Slice of Life!

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • bring on the angels and demons, the nekos and kitsunes!

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • See if we can do both..somehow!

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sepdemonium

Original poster
sakuratitle-jpg.40161

sakuratag-png.40162

Sakuraville is a sleepy little town based in rural Japan.. it has an assortment of bars, maid cafés, host clubs and the Sakura shrine is nothing to sneeze at ether! Sakuravile may be described as a sleepy town on the outside, but inside it's a dream come true for the people within it! There is however one little catch..

Sakuraville is a boy's only town!

That's right, a boy's only town! A town where Yaoi dreams can come true, a town where friendships can be forged and romances can be born. But that's not all!

The town (and RPG) is very open ended and the only thing that limits you is your own imagination. Here, your characters can be whoever they want to be and do whatever they want! From high school students to hosts in host clubs, to maids in made café's and everything in between the sky's the limit! All characters from all walks of life are welcome here! From the sadistic seme to the innocent uke! From the tragic character to the happy go lucky type.. all people are welcome!

Sakuraville is the place where your wildest dreams can come true, if you will it to be! It could also be where your characters greatest fears come into play, the choice is yours

Ladies and gentleman, I bid you welcome to Sakuraville!

would anyone be interested in this RPG? :] *watches tumbleweed roll past*

+Important note+

a big thanks to Falcon for bringing this up :] I'd just like to clarify something :] when I say anything can happen in this rp, I mean that you're all very welcome to do whatever you want in the rp.. however! this does not mean we throw caution to the wind and dis Iwaku rules :] now, because we have a mix age group of members (which was shocking, I didn't think so many people would be interested! thanks everyone :] ) who would like to join this RPG I think it's I should make this known now :] while you're all welcome to rp with each other and carry on as you would normally, all sexual (IE. sex in any form, rape, ect) must be faded to black if you are rping with someone who is not around your own age. however, if you're rping with some one in your own age group and you both wanna uhh.. *waves hands* rp it.. you may take it to pm if you like, and do whatever you wanna do there and join the rest of us once you're done :] but that does not mean to say this rp is going to focus on stuff like that.. it's very open ended, so as long as the Golden rule's upheld.. you can focus on what you want and add your own plots and twists to the rp :] but this rpg is not a Libertine rp, please keep that in mind :]

that's really the only golden rule in this rp, no sex with anyone outside your own age group :]

if you guys aren't aware of it, you can tell if someone's an adult or teen member by the coloured star by their pick. red is an adult, blue is a teen :] I hope this helps everyone, and if any of you don't like this idea please feel free to say so! my job as GM is to make sure you're all happy and safe in this rp :]

~people who are interested~

@Jessica2477
@Kylulu
@Leucothea
@xXAriaShizukaXx
@Cry
@Trust
@La Blue Love
@Poignant Polyglot
@Doc_Halladay
@thegothicbeauty

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
<.<

I would love to join this; so I shall standby.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*hugs* YAY! thanks Jessica2477 and Kylulu! I'll add you both to the list of people interested if that's okay? :] and I'll get to work on the locations and stuff!

I'll join this as well. I need more roleplays anyways. :)

• Thank You
Mostly because I noticed that you said this was a "anything can happen" sort of deal and it looks romance centered I'd like to give you a friendly reminder that Iwaku does not allow Libertine RPs with members outside your age group. We also do not allow Libertine RPs to be advertised in the roleplay talk section to avoid that type of confusion. See this thread: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/important-note-about-seeking-romance-mature-roleplays.32817/

If you decide for any reason that you want this RP to be Libertine, please contact a Mod or a CV listed for the talk forum to have it moved to the appropriate Libertine section. We'll be happy to help ^^
Good luck with your RP.

I am also quite interested in this roleplay. I shall keep an eye on this thread.

Also, I highly agree with the sage advice of @Falcon.

• Thank You
*jaw drops* so..much interest.. you're all very welcome to join :] and thank you for your interest!

and thanks, Falcon! I apprecate the heads up :] I think I'll clear up what I mean by anything can happen now, as to avoid confusion.. I'll also but put it on the rules just to be on the safe side.. by any thing can happen I don't really mind what you guys wanna do, just don't destroy the town.and while this rp is a yaoi..it also focus's on day to day life and whatever the RPGier's wanna do, while there may be romance it's up to the RPGier how much they'd like to go into that aspect :]

however the RPG has one golden rule.. any sexal activity (sex, rape, uhh stuff like that) must be faded to black if it's between two diffrent age groups, no exceptions! however your characters can still love each other, and hug and whatever..just no sex..or rape..

however, if you're rping in this rpg with someone in your own age group.. you're very welcome to take it to pm and do whatever you want as long as the other person agrees :] I'm not very good at explanining..so do you guys need me to explain a little more or is this okay? *grins* I guess I should have mentioned this before..

if you're not sure about someone's age.. I think that the pink stars are 18+ rps and the blue ones are bellow 18 :]

does this sound okay with everyone? if people are uncomfy with this, I don't mind all sexual content being ff'd :]

I also think I'll add this to the top page :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have a fabulous idea for my character!! Or characters, Yay for ideas. How many characters can we make?

Reactions: Sepdemonium
you can make as many characters as you like! :] I intend to bring a mixture of my normal characters, and some new ones :]

Status
Not open for further replies.