Sakuraville A slice of life Yaoi

Should Sakuraville be a normal slice of life, or should it have a fanasy elemant?

• Just humans, just a nice normal Slice of Life!

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • bring on the angels and demons, the nekos and kitsunes!

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • See if we can do both..somehow!

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im seeing character posts in both forums. I don't know which one to post in ;(

Sorry, guys.. Today's being hellish.. I will accept everyone now :) sorry for the long wait.. dumb uk time zone..edit: sorrt if this post seems strange, fighting with phone...but i will be on tomorrow and will read through everything then..sorry for the inconvinince everyine....edit extra: i've managed to get through the thread and I have these things to say.. 1) ohmygod, i love everyones character ideas! Id find it to hard to choise between ideas, because they're all amazing! 2) thanks to everyone who wants to join, youre all welcome to! 3) ..i forgot to make the member list public.. Im so airheaded at times..and 4) i"m so sorry guys, the form posting double up is a mistake on my end..i will explain tomorroe..but please feel free to post your forms in the form thread (if thats okay?) im really sorry about this everyone..

Edit: now on my comp :] I'll keep the other post up, so you guys can laugh at my bad gramma and even worse spelling :] in terms of the form posting incident.. I posted 'forms' and then forgot to add 'and sign up's and thought damn..I don't think I can change that right now.. because of my airheadedness it didn't cross my mind to add and sign ups in the thread itself duh..I'm so brainless sometimes.. so I made the new thread character listings as not only a character list, but as a sign up area.. but people have started to post in the form area anyway, I'll move Adonis's form there and all forms will be posted there henceforth..if that's okay with everyone? :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be clear, we're doing everything in the group now, correct? I really wanna stay up on this

o.o interested!

that's right, @Elbel everything will be in the group :]

and yay! thanks for your interest @Azumari! you're very welcome to join :]

I think it's starting soon. In the general OOC in the group, there's a discussion going on about that.

If it's in the group I may not get involved, since I really am not a fan of the group system on Iwaku :(

I'm sorry to hear that.. if you like we could put it to a vote to see if the rp thread itself should be in the group or in a thread? :]

It wouldn't hurt, but I can try to figure the groups out if it stays there since i really like this idea~

hm, i'm interested

aww, thank you Elbell :]

and you're very welcome to join, Justice hunt! thank you for your interest :]

(I couldn't wait so here's a WIP I'll move to the group when done)​
tumblr_mkq631aol31r8n01uo1_500.png

First Name: Melancholy
Nickname: "X"
Second name: Vera

Gender preference:
"Uhh.. what?" (Male)

What are you?:
Seke/Suke (Mostly Uke)

What type are you?:
"What kind of question is this?"
Badass Uke as Uke and Chibi Seme as a Seme (he prefers to be an uke though)

What race are you?:
Werefox
"I'm kind of rare"
Coco.jpg

What are your likes?:
"Uh, I like a lot of stuff"
- Fairytales
- Books
-Music
-Love

What are your dislikes?:
"Shouldn't this be obvious?"
- War
- Idiots/Ignorance
- Mean/Rude People

What are your dreams and hopes?:
"I want to be somebody else... even just for a day"
He wants to become somebody important, really more than anything he just wants to feel wanted. He wants to belong somewhere, to be needed. But to say what his dreams would ever come true well... he doubts that. He inspires to be like the perfection seen in fairytales and in books and movies. He just thinks that they're so amazing and that maybe... maybe, if he were like them he wouldn't feel so alone and so useless.

What are your greatest fears?:
- That I'm not good enough
- Being Abandoned
- Myself...

Do you have any pets?:
who are your friends? (you can add this later):
crush? (you can also add this later):
who don't you like? (you can also add this later):

what are your thoughts about the people you've met? (optional):

your personality is:

Unpredictable, Cunning, Witty, Determined, Contrasts, Complicated

"Why can't I just live in my world?, it's much nicer there..."

He has an unsatiable desire to belong. He wants nothing more than to know someone cares and to be loved. This is shown in his personality by him always trying to be perfect at everything and nice to everyone, even sometimes to people he doesn't like. His whole life he was thrown away by the people he cared for the most and then fawned over by mere strangers, something that to this day he still doesn't understand. This has effected him in a number of ways, including him becoming a lot like a doormat for people since he's so easy to manipulate now which always hurts him making things even worse. And he has a tendency to really cling to others like an anchor keeping him down to earth. Because of all this he has used his instability sometimes to his advantage (Obfuscating Insanity) and because of his need to be loved he has developed Yandere traits. This has caused him to have basically two personalities and his other self is known as just "X"

(More to be revealed in rp)

do you have any mental conditions?:
"..."
Yes, many these all apply
Yandere
Fool for Love
Obfuscating Insanity
Enemy Within
Flip Personality

physical:
Physically Normal.

what word would you use to describe yourself?:
Yearning...

theme song:
Optional Bio:

what do you look like? :
Slim with pale skin, pinkish-white hair and beautiful, rounded, light blue eyes. often wears visual-kei type clothing and black nail polish with just a little eyeliner. Has a birth mark under his left eye that symbolizes him being born under a new moon. Soft, innocent looking features. Overall pretty attractive, or so he's been told.

Your photo:
b2dadce98a8fcde31b649b6b3ea7960c.jpg

anything else:
When he loses his mind and X take's control his eye color changes to a golden amber color like this:
amber_eyes_by_julyfriday-d1m0t95.jpg
31991e1b846a367cef7f0881131a74de.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be more than interested but sadly my computer broke and I need a new router for my internet to work properly, and not as slow as it has been running. When I get everything fixed, well, it will be in three weeks. If this is still up around then I'd be glad to join if you would still accept me

Reactions: Sepdemonium
I would be more than interested but sadly my computer broke and I need a new router for my internet to work properly, and not as slow as it has been running. When I get everything fixed, well, it will be in three weeks. If this is still up around then I'd be glad to join if you would still accept me
It will most likely be still up by then XD if not I'm dragging people back in there and tieing them to a chair and make them stay around longer! *pout* but I bet sep wouldn't let me anyways V^V

Status
Not open for further replies.