Sailor Moon Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few requests by now of interest for certain characters, some of them overlap obviously, so we'll have to see how this'll go in the RP itself.

If you've read the blog so far, do know that things are constantly being added and changed, so you are most welcome to keep an eye on the development. I'm currently working on explaining the locations in and around the city.

(if you see spelling or grammatical errors I may have left in there, just let me know. I try to re-read all my text at least 4 times but I may have missed things during editing or what not :) )

Thanks y'all for waiting patiently (or not so patiently...) on me.

Just have to get the rules written out and some final information in the notes, give everything a good look over, probably change a few style things and check for any obvious grammatical errors, and then I'll be able to post the thread online :D yay

Who else is excited for this?

I'm siked for this I can not wait to be with another sailor scout rp!

Is there another going on currently?

No there was on but it went bottoms up

Yeah, I know XD I used to GM one that kinda flamed out. (Though don't believe you were in that one, so you're likely talking about another one ^^)

Maybe in the other one I was in I was Neptune but it just kinda fizzled out

Yeah definitely a different one than the one I GM'd seeing as there was a different Neptune (that also played her sister Uranus)

For all those that are curiously (and patiently?) waiting, everything is done. Just working on some final minor details that I keep forgetting to do, change a few bbcodes and stylistic adjustments, finish my character (almost done, just the bio and I'm set) and then I will have the sign ups opened up.

Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.