Saddest deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only death I cared about in what episodes I watched in this show.

[spoili]
[/spoili]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U41zsKsAgOs
Unsure how to get the video... but yeah..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U41zsKsAgOs
Unsure how to get the video... but yeah..

dHhaMml.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
When the mom dies and Arnie shows up, fucking awful

Opie's death tore me apart

It wasn't Hughes's death that ruined me, it was Elicia's reaction at her father's funeral

Again this has more to do with the reaction of seeing a dead loved one. When Maggie sees her dead sister it actually really hurts to witness how she reacts to it.

Speaks for itself, this is outright depressing

When Kamina dies.

Silver's death.

Aquarius's sacrifice.

Simon's death(I can't find any good vids of it for some reason...)

Vesemir's death

When Geralt first finds Ciri.

• Love
Reactions: Darog
Definitely Mufasa's death but also this one;

From my younger years, Roach and Ghost from CoD MW2. Fucking Riperoni. May Commander Shepherd rot in hell :P

"If we had met under different circumstances we could have been... no, that is unlike me. I allowed myself to imagine what could never be."

[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]

Someone called me a hipster for liking this. I adjusted my beard, finished my craft beer in a recycled bottle, and told him his taste is shit.

Reactions: OnI6470
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
On mobile, so I can't post anything special, buuut....
Amber, Kutner, Wilson's deaths in House M.D. Why don't they just crush the remaining fragments of my tormented heart?

A.C. - Kenway's death. It was the most unsatisfying justice ever. James Kidd was also so sad...

RDR, Marston's death was both heart breaking and infuriating. As was uncle's.

Mass Effect - Thane, Mordin, and Legion. Of all the characters to kill off without a choice, why them? Arguably the best aside from Garrus and Joker? So disappointed..

Telltales TWD - Was reminded of it from a post above, oh my Lord, Lee's death destroyed me, Pewds and pretty much the entire audience. Just about every character was heart breaking though, especially Duckie...

KH - Axel. Having a hard time even playing through the old games because I know what's coming...

Pokemon - Latios' self sacrifice, my childhood show still grips me!

I'm sure I have more, but I can't recall. Will probably add later if I can live through the recollections, haha.

Adding more because I remembered

Thomas J's death ruined me. It fucking destroyed every bit of good feelings I had the day I popped this into my VHS player.

Sirius Black's death was pretty sad considering he was the closest thing to James and Lily Harry had.

This shows what happens in society. When this kid died in the movie, I can remember tearing up because of what his mission was, and how great of a kid he was only to be knifed in a school yard. I didn't see it coming.

Of all the animes I have come across, this is probably the most depressing of them all. But Toboe became a quick favourite of mine in the series with his upbeat attitude, loving nature and just joyful presence. So when he died the way he did, it hurt. Real bad.

Reactions: Shiri
(continued because fuck I thought of too many)

Angel's death struck a nerve with me. I connect well with upbeat characters and people, people who seek the best out of someone and see through tough exteriors. When they died, I refused to re-watch the movie for an entire year, even when my friends begged me to watch it with them.

Kidd was my all time favourite character in a video game. They were bright, funny and held to the idea that they could help make the world a better place. While playing this I truly thought that I'd be able to get them out of there only to realize that whether I liked it or not, they were going to die. So after that first game, I spent the next game avoiding that mission.

Greystripe losing Silverstream did something to the practically non-existent psyche of young Logic. I remember balling like a school child over this. This animation does a pretty good job on highlighting what happened.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.