S.T.R.I.K.E.R

Do you think I can group all the Dances under one umbrella?

By group what do you mean? Do you mean keep them but as extras?

Like, all variations of the same branch of ninjutsu since it's a lot of swords.

Uh, I cut a few off the list and umbrella-ed the Dances.

Any that still wish to join up, then sign up is still available. ;3

dood. I didn't even finish my history for Raquel yet.
x___o

Name: Akkusueru "Axel" Kuro

Appearance: Black hair, green eyes. He also has a long braid that, when left to hang, two feet of it would coil on the ground alone. At the end of his braid, tied to various clumps of ends, are blades shaped like icicles with three tiny sockets at the hilts. In order to not have his hair dragging behind him, he uses his chakra to shorten his hair to shoulder length and hide the blades, making him look all the world like a hippie ninja. He usually wears casual clothes, sticking to a tank top, combat boots and long cargo pants.

Weapon(s): Finger-less gloves with sockets in the palms. His hair.

Ninjutsus:

Fleur De Lis - This is when he first releases his hair, but only as the full braid. The blades converge as one, turning into a Fleur De Lis and used as a whip chain to fight.

Lilly de Lacus - If the blades are converged, he stabs and buries it into the earth. From the point of access, millions of thick, bladed hairs shoot out of the ground and charge for the intended targets. This attack is best suited for ambushes and traps.

Ferrum Forma [Iron Form] - His ultimate defence and offence in regards to structures. This hardens his hair into a near indestructible substance. It can umbrella into the ultimate shield, when his hair is loose. When in a braid [or loose, but then it would converge (not braid)] the end would take the form of a sledge hammer. Good for crushing or demolishing. Can be used for small-scale activities. It's versatile [tight ropes, lassos, etc.]

Ignis, Terra, Fulgur [Fire, Earth, Lightning] - in regards to his gloves and use of taijutsu, these words would activate his gryo stones [which are stored in his pouch and placed in the gloves, but pre-situated into the blades in his hair] and grant him elemental power to add to his physical attacks.

Suctu - The blades at the end of his hair would puncture the target's body and steal the other's life-force, storing it into the hair. However, this can only be used ton newly dead and dying targets or animals.

Taijutsu: Because of his love of having an "Ace-in-the-hole," Axel only uses basic ninjutsu. However, his taijutsu skills are exceptional and is used to battle. At least until things get a little sour and he has to use his 'Ace."

Personality: Axel is, above all else, a friendly person. He is easy-going and does a lot of childish things for an adult.

History: Axel always loved action. Raised in a pacifist-valued homeland, it did not bode well with his natural fascination with violence and anything sensational. They were all either trained doctors with minimal training in self-defense. The latter had always been his favorite class. Soon, curiosity got the better of him and began researching various ninjutsu and genjutsu. Of course, those files were restricted and it took him up until the age of sixteen to get all of the information he wanted. At the age of eighteen, he left his people and explored the world as a mercenary-for-hire, wanting to take part in the action of the rest of the world. At age twenty, someone from the government had come to him, offering him a job as a ninja in special Ops. Of course he accepted. Who had more action and paid more than the government, after all? At the base of operations, he had been presented with blades sturdier than the ones he had forged out of kitchen utensils and old kitchen knives. After which, he took to training and learned a few new techniques rather than the regular old Fleur-de-Lis. Life, then, just got interesting....just a smidgen.

Extras: He has an insatiable sweet tooth. He loves pastries and anything with sugar. He even adds sugar to sweet foods if he feels like it. He loves to smoke and is seen with a cigarette in his mouth, lit or unlit.

You posted before I could approve your charcter, but nice! You're in. :D

that was my first boo-boo. didn't exactly read the rules :P sorreh~

Boo-Boo? I've never been named that one before. XD

lol meant 'my mistake' but alright. i'll call you that then since you've unwittingly accepted such a nickname :P

You and me continue on and the others can introduce themselves from another base :D