S.S. Iwaku Revolution [ALREADY STARTED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys. Redbloods gone.

Let's get back to the slumber party and enjoying all the munchies! :3

Pff, I'm far from done. -comes back from my hideout- GWAZI! FOR SENDING MY CLONE TO ANOTHER DIMENSION YOU'LL HAVE TO STAND IN THE CORNER FOR THE REST OF THE SLUMBER PARTY!

Pff, I'm far from done. -comes back from my hideout- GWAZI! FOR SENDING MY CLONE TO ANOTHER DIMENSION YOU'LL HAVE TO STAND IN THE CORNER FOR THE REST OF THE SLUMBER PARTY!
*Throws cookie box at you*

I DON'T WANNA!

SHUT UP OTHERWISE I'LL CALL YOUR PARENTS!

*Wears batman suit*

MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!

Oh.

Lemme get a triple cheeseburger deluxe , some extra large fries, a supersized Iced tea, and a couple apple pies from Mc.WendyKing's-and she's back before I can post.

THEN I'LL CALL YOUR GRANDPARENTS, PARENTS SIBLINGS, COUSINS AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU MIGHT HAVE BLOOD TIES WITH!

THEN I'LL CALL YOUR GRANDPARENTS, PARENTS SIBLINGS, COUSINS AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU MIGHT HAVE BLOOD TIES WITH!
THEY'RE ALL DEAD!

-takes forth an ouija board- Don't worry, they'll soon be here!

@redblood OMFG DON'T SCARE ME
... Wait, me summoning ghosts scares you? o.O So it's totally fine for me to stalk you and watch you sleeping and taking you into my harem, but once I summon spirits, that's where the line has been drawn? xD Good priorities :D

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
HEY BRAT, THAT'S MINE D: ONLY I SHOULD SUMMON THE FORCES OF EVIL!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
No worries. Cthulhu's a nice dude. We have dinner parties once every month as we speak about how to fuck things up for those silly humans :D

Status
Not open for further replies.