S.P.Y Academy (ROLEPLAY THREAD)

Echo was slightly beginning to like this man. "What makes names and titles so important to people? It is only their actions that we recognize," she threw in a bit of philosophy at him, just for kicks. "Well then, I might just make you wait till then, I am in no rush. Though I promise once you hear my name, you wont be likely to forget it. It will Echo through the halls, if only as a whisper." She was curious to see if he would catch on, her subtle and silly hint. How very much she enjoyed playing games. "Ah, but I am not here to settle simple pleasantries, I really came hear seeking guidance," she redirected. "I am no teacher, but you are... So maybe..."

Gig rolled his eyes upon hearing the announcement. Great, he'd be taught by someone who wasn't even an expert. ... Though, seeing as how this school was supposedly a spy school, they could be out on some sort of mission. He stepped out of his dorm, walking through the male dormitory until he got outside. He walked towards the combat facility, not paying much attention to the crowds of students as he went to class. He cracked his knuckles, cocky enough to think that he'd only be letting some pent-up energy out in the class.