s-CRY-ed Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get what it means by currnet loyalty, agh damn I've got to watch this again now XD thanks alot but I'm not complainin'

Copied the Alter from one of the characters in the show xD Hope thats okay! Because I really don't know much about s-CRY-ed 8D Let me know if its okay! ^^ or if I need to fix anything (:

Character Name:
Kikumi Honou
General Appearance:
Beautiful_Lonely_Girl_by_Drack77.jpg

Current Goal/Purpose: to fight to protect those dear to her, to figure some kind of peace.
General Personality: A highly observant, empathetic young girl, Kikumi cares dearly for her loved ones, and is always full of energy. Her determination to succeed is strengthened by the fact that she feels she is weak, and a liability to her comrades. Because she considers herself a burden, she is often quiet when it comes to decision-making and does not express her thoughts. Her dynamic personality is rarely seen in serious situations, unless she is away from the other alters or when in battle. She tries to subdue her own energy, only because she doesn't want the others to feel that she is there to make their lives difficult.
General History: Kikumi's brother was a loyal assassin for Howards. On a particular mission, he never returned. Even though she does not fully believe Howard's philosophy towards the war is correct, she stays with him, praying that her brother will return to the group. Her loyalty is wavering, however, but since she is always in need of being protected, she feels there is no way she can find shelter in a different faction.
Current Loyalty: HOWARDS
Alter: "Eternal Devote" allows her to heal others and bolster their abilities, or inflict severe pain through physical contact. Both take power from her own energy and thus, when she overuses her powers, she needs to be protected. Her alter, normally internalized, can be summoned as a massive, angel-like entity & allows her a pair of wings. In this state, she can sacrifice herself to resurrect a fallen comrade.
Other: S
he is extremely agile and a capable martial artists. She also wields a thin sword, in an attempt not to rely on her alter.

current loyalty is just whether you're going to start out following Kiera Willow, James Short, or Howards.

Your character looks good Sakura.

I'll get the IC up as soon as Ike and Raven Song finish their characters.

It will still be open to join after the IC starts up.

Character sheet updated, is it ok TC?

Character Name: Avin the Gambler
General Appearance: Replace the short purple hair with long dark red, the hat looks the same just without the extra addons, and his eyes are red not yellow.
Gambleruse.jpg
Current Goal/Purpose: To protect the people of the lost ground and regain his memories
General Personality: He's not so quick to temper as the legendary Kazuma but has been rather gentle. He loves the people and he does what he can to help out the citizens as he protects them the best he can
General History: As a small boy Avin had lost his memory of everything, his age, his power of the alter even his own parents death. As he traveled he witnessed he had this strange power to use the resources around him to create. On his travels as a young adult now he comes across a village still being run by other alters abusing their powers. Being a bit of a hot shot he nearly kills himself trying to protect the people he came so fond of. Wondering if he will ever regain his memories of his childhood and unleashing his true capabilities
Current Loyalty:
Alter: Ather, the alter he named which consists of a deck of cards and dice. Don't let looks deceive you

Raven's Song, your Alter has some sort of physical form, whether taking the form of some sort of armor or a separate entity. It has to be constructed from the surroundings when it's summoned.

Ike, what exactly does your characters Alter do?

probably should have posted this sooner, but here are examples of Alters in the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_QhvPeQhM8
Keep in mind for now you only have one stage alters.

...i'm still debating if i want to join or not lol ....my rping just isn't up to par anymore :/

This looks interesting but I don't know much of anything about the show so if I do join I will have to learn as I go. My Rping skills are minimal but my brain has already started making character ideas. I will be watching.

Effort, you don't need to know much anything about the show past the Alter Powers really.

I figured that. Where can I learn about these Alter Powers?

Character Name: Adel Warren
General Appearance: petite young woman with fair skin and wavy brown hair that reaches mid-back and is always held with some form of ribbon, eyes are a blue-grey color. She has scars upon her back. She's found in a simple sundress with a light jacket over it and knee high boots.
Current Goal/Purpose: To follow orders given to her
General Personality: Her personality seems very reserved and quiet. She doesn't speak much or at all, and she always has a sad seriousness about her. Strong, determined, and fiercely loyal.
General History: Adel's family had been in great debt to a wealthy business man. As a result Adel and her sisters worked in a sort of indentured servitude to pay off her father's debt. The man was a very cruel and punishing one with a lust for youthful faces. Under mysterious circumstances an incident happened where the man's estate was literally blown up from the inside out. Adel was the only one in the area at the time, and it was reported there were no survivors. Howards for one reason or another was around and pulled her to safety. She's pledged her allegiance to him ever since.
Current Loyalty: Howards
Alter: "Dancing Tempest": The ribbon she wears in her hair is always used to help materialize her alter which takes on a thin ribbon like appearance that wraps around her body (generally her arms). She is able to then project the ribbon like appendages forward toward her opponent, based on her movements (which often gives her the appearance of a flowing dance). They are razor sharp like a blade yet flexible like ribbon and are constantly emitting a high velocity wind adding a double edge to their attack. She is also able to make the size of the ribbon grow or shrink.

((alright i hope that works not sure if i have the concept correct yet on the alter though TC...lemme know))

What? Saki is using Eternal Devote? NOOOO! Saki don't diiiieeeeeee!!!

Also, it seems Masamune will follow in his predecessor's footsteps and not have a real background at the beginning of the RP. Hopefully, I will be able to think up one in the next few days. Till then, deal with him being a person who doesn't 'exist' who found James, instead of James finding him.

Character Name: Youko Jurou

Current Goal/Purpose: To help end this war.

General Appearance:
_ffxii_.jpg

General Personality: She's one of the few that holds faith in a better tomorrow. Ever the optimistic, Youko tends to cling to whatever little hope she may have; she tries to ease the people's troubles and keep her own fear at bay by keeping on task and ever ready to lend a helping hand. She believes the more she knows, the more she can participate in.

General History: Youko has seen just how cruel the world can be. Before finding Kiera, she had been actively defending all that she had left with blood, sweat, and tears: a nearly abandoned village and the only place she called her home. Now, the village was nearly thriving again, and she secretly fears that it could be snatched from under her in a heartbeat.

Current Loyalty: Kiera Willow

Alter Name: Osamu

Alter Type: Humanoid, Size: Small

Alter Abilities: Osamu is used for stealth purposes. From dismantling security systems and locks to hacking into computers. It's only active defense/offense is sleep poisons, released in a gas form.

Other:
- Appearance: Osamu, to an untrained eye, is rather insect-like in appearance. Except instead of a tough skin, it's wrapped in what appears to be a hard casing alloy. Its wiry limbs, a total of 6, can extend and reach a total of 12 ft. in length. Its "pores", which release the gas, are hidden on the underbelly. Osuma has a blueish-silver coloring with a black undercoat.

Let me know if I need to edit. Thank you.

Effort, here's the most complete description I can find of Alter Powers

Alter — A power that organisms can achieve and use to manipulate molecular reality in some way. The ability to use Alter power can be present from birth or attained after one has seen "the other side". The form Alter power takes differs between different organisms and can be upgraded through training and experience to the highest form of shining light and armor. An Alter can come in the form of an independent body such as Ryuhou's Zetsuei, an element such as water or blizzard, harmonious armor such as Kazuma's right arm, an intangible power such as telepathy, or a weapon such as Tachibana's Eternity Eight. However, matter must be processed in order to use the energy or resources to crystallize or create the Alter. Often, Alter users will take small chunks out of the surrounding environment to use as matter to form their Alter. The Alter user can control what matter will be used to attain the Alter.

Angl, looks good.

yep, went and sent out a lot of invites.

going to put up the IC this weekend.

Katla, looks good, maybe just add a bit more as to what her Alter looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.