RWBY/The Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll nab a student spot if nobody minds. ^^ I have yet to do a RWBY RP but I love the show so I figure it's about time haha. I'll start brainstorming possible semblances in the meantime~

This sounds like it might be an interesting idea. You may feel free to put me down on the list, most likely in one of the RWBY spots, haven't decided which one as of yet.

Do you have any objections to being the party's resident Hunstman/tress?

Alright, so I have my ideas for the character I want to use for this one, pretty sure she'll be a student. Came up with a pretty good semblance idea and easy balancing for it, so I hope things could work out.

I think I'll nab a student spot if nobody minds. ^^ I have yet to do a RWBY RP but I love the show so I figure it's about time haha. I'll start brainstorming possible semblances in the meantime~

I'll put you two down for those spots, then.

Would I be more like a Dr. Ooblek type role, or would I be more of a Qrow type?

Would I be more like a Dr. Ooblek type role, or would I be more of a Qrow type?

Completely up to you. I like giving my players creative freedom.

Then in that case, I have no objections. All I ask is that you are patient with me, because it has been quite a while since I have done a group thing.

Same thing on my end, haven't played in groups for a while. Do you have a CS for us to use, or the OOC thread?

I'm building those now, around the boring parts of Star Wars Episode III.

Status
Not open for further replies.