RWBY: Dust to Dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viridian just rolled out of the way of the possibe hit and stood up to balance himself on his staff. His arms swaying back and fourth as he continued to watch. MEanwhile Lila had continued to observe each of them as they began to wreck the training area. Luckily this area was more than capable of taking anything they could ever hope of dishing out. Only a few burn marks and slice marks could be seen enveloping the area.

As the two flashed around Auriel was still diverting Azure's attacks though one blew up in his face and she was suddenly on him the two of them locked weapons once more. "OK you won't get the best of me sister." Auriel said as he collapsed his staff and took a slash at Azure who moved back fast. Though when Auriel appeared behind her he cornered her before she could move any farther and Azure whined, "Uncle I give I give!" Auriel sighed and said, "You call that a fight when you cave so easily? "If I went all out I might just destroy the place and you know that brother..." Azure said.

Status
Not open for further replies.