Ruthless Zombie Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh as the military takes care of it. We are the #1 predator to zombies. A zombie is an unarmed pedestrian with limited CQC ability that will go down with a single solid hit to the head or to the base of the neck. If the military somehow lacks the accuracy, it will make up for it by firing a sufficient number of high calibre rounds into the general vicinity that nothing survives.

Seriously, how does a melee-locked, mindless, rotting humanoid defeat a trained soldier with a firearm--any firearm, really--that can take his ass down several feet away? By swarming him? Because, surely, the military has absolutely no weapons or vehicles designed for taking on large groups of people. Except these, and these, and some of these, plenty of these...

Seriously, the safest place to go will be the place filled with thousands of people who can each single handedly gun down dozens, if not hundreds, if not thousands of zombies. The military is far more competent than the movies make them out to be.

Seriously, the safest place to go will be the place filled with thousands of people who can each single handedly gun down dozens, if not hundreds, if not thousands of zombies. The military is far more competent than the movies make them out to be.
But I could have sworn they were fully accurate to the Military...

tumblr_mcnbc2f0dw1qk0e3do1_500.gif

tumblr_mcnbc2f0dw1qk0e3do4_500.gif

tumblr_mcnbc2f0dw1qk0e3do6_500.gif

Laugh as the military takes care of it. We are the #1 predator to zombies. A zombie is an unarmed pedestrian with limited CQC ability that will go down with a single solid hit to the head or to the base of the neck. If the military somehow lacks the accuracy, it will make up for it by firing a sufficient number of high calibre rounds into the general vicinity that nothing survives.

Seriously, how does a melee-locked, mindless, rotting humanoid defeat a trained soldier with a firearm--any firearm, really--that can take his ass down several feet away? By swarming him? Because, surely, the military has absolutely no weapons or vehicles designed for taking on large groups of people. Except these, and these, and some of these, plenty of these...

The reason no zombie movies take place in Canada is because our military is so awesome that the outbreak would be over by the time you got through a Timmy's drive thu order.

I don't know, I have a feeling we're too friendly and polite.

Standing in the middle of Afghanistan handing out timbits going "You did some good work, have a timbit. And here's a hockey stick! Wait give that stick back you might hurt someone with it!".

I don't know, I have a feeling we're too friendly and polite.

Standing in the middle of Afghanistan handing out timbits going "You did some good work, have a timbit. And here's a hockey stick! Wait give that stick back you might hurt someone with it!".

You know we had some of the heaviest fighting in Afghanistan and US Forces heavily commendated us for how effective our troops were in joint operations, right?

You know we had some of the heaviest fighting in Afghanistan and US Forces heavily commendated us for how effective our troops were in joint operations, right?
Aren't canadian snipers like, the most redic fucking guys ever? Like, scarily good.

Aren't canadian snipers like, the most redic fucking guys ever? Like, scarily good.

We're definintely world class, and for a few years on Afghanistan, MCpl Rob Furlong broke the world long distance sniper kill. They also got a bunch of medals from US forces for the support they gave US forces. They're definitely up there with the best in he world.

Thats what my buddies from the army told me from their time in Afghanistan. They heard all sort of crazy shit about Canadian sharpshooters.

Reactions: Dervish
Thats what my buddies from the army told me from their time in Afghanistan. They heard all sort of crazy shit about Canadian sharpshooters.

Always neat to hear another country's perspective!

I always thought that if the military wouldn't be able to handle it, then I'd simply be dead. I live in the UK, so the chance of me just finding a proper gun is very low. We have airguns, but they don't always penetrate the skull. Shotguns from farmplaces are an option, but their fire rate is just too slow and the power isn't always reliable. Melee would really be my only way of killing a zombie. (Either that or a bow/crossbow, but holy shit am I bad with both of those.) Even if there were some military weapons laying around, bad people would probably get to those first.

I know my way around quite a few melee weapons (or improvised substitutes), and know some basic survival/crafty skills, but nowhere near enough to keep my alive if the freakin' military can't handle it. So before I die, I'd be sure to:

1 - SCAVENGE ALL THE DOG TREATS

2 - FIND AND SAVE AS MANY OWNERLESS DOGS AS POSSIBLE

3 - HAVE A BASE FULL OF DOGS

4 - PROBABLY DIE BY ZOMBIE DOGS WHEN THEIR FOOD RUNS OUT

5 - SAY 'WORTH' WHILST BEING EATEN ALIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
7f2.jpg

Alaska, or some other place cold, does actually not sound like that terrible of an idea. Just gotta make sure to bring all the dogs. And a shovel. Or two. And a crowbar. And hermetic food. And some charcoal or something.

Which reminds me - what if one was to hide in a jungle? Given they are somehow immune to the countless venoms and poisons that are in most rainforests, would that still affect zombies? If they even were able of crossing the foilage?

Reactions: Dervish
I always thought that if the military wouldn't be able to handle it, then I'd simply be dead. I live in the UK, so the chance of me just finding a proper gun is very low.
You got any records?

tumblr_nsm5khF1mF1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Get outta here, you Fox news pundit :[
BREAKING NEWS! DERVISH IS A COMMUNIST AND AN AMERICAN TRAITOR!

I already stock supplies and have general prep plan for disasters. Common sense and a cool, reasonable head will see me through the rest of the way.

Oh, i also collect sword if i want to add a nerd token in there. So there's that.

Alaska, or some other place cold, does actually not sound like that terrible of an idea. Just gotta make sure to bring all the dogs. And a shovel. Or two. And a crowbar. And hermetic food. And some charcoal or something.

Which reminds me - what if one was to hide in a jungle? Given they are somehow immune to the countless venoms and poisons that are in most rainforests, would that still affect zombies? If they even were able of crossing the foilage?

I'd personally say no go on a jungle.

On one hand, the heat and mositure and turbo bacteria would start to dissolve bodies like no tomorrow.

On the other hand, you are super at risk for disease and dehydration from pooping yourself to death if you can't locate clean water.

Not a good way to go.

You got any records

BREAKING NEWS! DERVISH IS A COMMUNIST AND AN AMERICAN TRAITOR!

Da, Tovarich! Is all part of the State's glorious five year plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.