Tsubame Sanjo:
Chief Uramura:
Soujiro Seta: Rainier Ashton Bernhardt Rainier Ashton Bernhardt

Kamatari Honjyou:
Enishi Yukishiro: Rainier Ashton Bernhardt Rainier Ashton Bernhardt

Gein:
Gohei Hiruma:
Shura: ME

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If any of you want to rp as any Rurouni Kenshin canon character from the list, let me know and I will put your name next to the character you want to play.
If any of you want to rp an original character post the name of your character and a description of your character here.
And if you want to play both a canon character and an OC that is fine as well. Just let me know.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Nomad-22

Edgepeasant
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Online Availability
Morning when I wake up and half of the afternoon before I go to work. Then come back in the evening.
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, and Historical
If it’s fine with you I’ll try my hand with RPing Sanosuke, Saito and npced Aritomo Yamagata.

I also have an idea for a main OC and npcs but before explaining I have to ask what timeframe would the RP take place in?
Specifically does this take place after the anime series ended and if so when? The reason for the question is because you’re RPing Kenji, Kenshin/Karou’s son.

Jessica Stansell

Edgeknight
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adaptable
Male, Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
Rurouni Kenshin OC

Name: Hansel Sagara
Background: Hansel is the son of Captain Sozo Sagara. He was a month from being born when his father took off to fight in the revolution so Captain Sagara never got to meet him. But Hansel has heard a lot of stories about his father and the group he led during the war. He keeps the red headband his father wore, as they sent his father's belongings back to his mom when Sozo Sagara was killed, and Hansel's mom had given Hansel his father's red headband when Hansel turned 8.
Hansel looks up to Katsuhiro (Tsunan) Tsukioka and he looks up to Sanosuke whom had taken his father's last name as his own, as the two of them fought alongside his father and he hopes to one day meet the two of them himself.
Hansel is friends with Yutaro Tsukayama, one of Kaoru's students at the Kamiya Kashin school and the rival of Yahiko Miyojin, another one of Kaoru's students. Hansel knows that Yutaro, being a student of the Kamiya Kashin School alongside Yahiko under Kaoru, knows Sanosuke's location, and he knows that Yahiko knows too but Hansel has yet to meet Yahiko yet either, not knowing that Sanosuke has actually been living at the Kamiya dojo.

Rainier Ashton Bernhardt

It's an old war, with old souls...
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical/ Fantasy/ Science-Fiction/ Modern/ Magical/ Romance, etc.
I call Kenshin Himura (Shinta as he is his actual name), Seta Soujiro, and Enishi Yukishro (Adult)--I'll NPC as Master Seijiuro Hiko if you want as well. I know all the character's techniques, personalities and more!

Jessica Stansell

Edgeknight
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adaptable
Male, Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
I call Kenshin Himura (Shinta as he is his actual name), Seta Soujiro, and Enishi Yukishro (Adult)--I'll NPC as Master Seijiuro Hiko if you want as well. I know all the character's techniques, personalities and more!
Okay Rainier. I entered you in the list putting your name next to Kenshin Himura's, Seta Soujiro's, and Enshi Yukishiro's names as you requested. And yes. You can play as Seijuro Hiko as well if you want to. That'd be great.

Last edited:

Rainier Ashton Bernhardt

It's an old war, with old souls...
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical/ Fantasy/ Science-Fiction/ Modern/ Magical/ Romance, etc.