Rune Factory: Land of a Time Passed (OOC and Sign-ups)

Hey, sorry for not responding yet, been a bit out of it for a few days there. Working on a post now!

Quiet couple of days here. How's everyone doing?

Reactions: Rads
Planing to join Sunday at the latest heads up she doesn't play nice with most women but I'll tone that down at first.

@Reanimator Spuds Noticed you used Rita in all the places Petrus was talking. Rita is the sister who's outside right now. Leslie is the one in the tavern.

Faeryn Character Sheet
Mytiyelula Vickona
Full Name: Mytiyelula Vickona Species: Fae - Lunar Elf Age: 340 Faction/Location: Dorcha Faction Faction Class: Tomb Scavenger Personality: Has an interest in the history behind the artifacts she steals. Prefers to play coy and not give away her true feelings. She has a secret sweet side that she keeps hidden away from the rest of Dorcha. Her feelings sometimes conflict with her faction ideals. Enjoys helping the youth and advancing their place in the ranks. She loves gardening and cooking meals for others. Overall she tends to be more open minded than her other faction mates and it can lead to some trouble. Strengths:

Skills

1. Reading and translating written languages
  2. Acrobatics
  3. Danger Sense
  4. Intermediate luna/dark magic
  5. Sleight of hand
  6. Phantom Hand
  7. Pick Pocketing Stealth
  8. Singing and dancing
  9. Gift of the gab
  10. feather touch
  11. Lock picking
  12. Intermediate knowledge about artifacts and history related to ruins
  13. Intermediate Appraisal.
  14. Superior Dark vision 120 feet.
Weaknesses: Finds it hard to trust others. Has a tendency to be really cold and bitchy thus gets into a lot of fights mostly with women. Needs sleeping and calming tablets when her anxiety is in full swing. Apathetic, Overly meticulous. Backstory: To be revealed in the roleplay.

Faeryn Character Sheet
Mytiyelula Vickona
Full Name: Mytiyelula Vickona Species: Fae - Lunar Elf Age: 340 Faction/Location: Dorcha Faction Faction Class: Tomb Scavenger Personality: Has an interest in the history behind the artifacts she steals. Prefers to play coy and not give away her true feelings. She has a secret sweet side that she keeps hidden away from the rest of Dorcha. Her feelings sometimes conflict with her faction ideals. Enjoys helping the youth and advancing their place in the ranks. She loves gardening and cooking meals for others. Overall she tends to be more open minded than her other faction mates and it can lead to some trouble. Strengths:

Skills

2. Acrobatics
  3. Danger Sense
  5. Sleight of hand
  6. Phantom Hand
  8. Singing and dancing
  9. Gift of the gab
  10. feather touch
  11. Lock picking
Weaknesses: Finds it hard to trust others. Has a tendency to be really cold and bitchy thus gets into a lot of fights mostly with women. Needs sleeping and calming tablets when her anxiety is in full swing. Apathetic, Overly meticulous. Backstory: To be revealed in the roleplay.

Question: You planning on using this character?

Faeryn Character Sheet
Mytiyelula Vickona

Skills

2. Acrobatics
  3. Danger Sense
  5. Sleight of hand
  6. Phantom Hand
  8. Singing and dancing
  9. Gift of the gab
  10. feather touch
  11. Lock picking

Yes

Faeryn Character Sheet
Mytiyelula Vickona

Skills

2. Acrobatics
  3. Danger Sense
  5. Sleight of hand
  6. Phantom Hand
  8. Singing and dancing
  9. Gift of the gab
  10. feather touch
  11. Lock picking

Yes

I hope you got permission to use the other person's character tho

@Rads There are a number of things problematic with your CS as is, even without the use of someone else's character (assuming they don't give permission) namely that there are quite a few missing requirements on the sheet

@Rads There are a number of things problematic with your CS as is, even without the use of someone else's character (assuming they don't give permission) namely that there are quite a few missing requirements on the sheet
It's one of my chars but ok I'll go over it

Forgive me if I'm being presumptuous but I've seen this character posted elsewhere by someone else before you

Forgive me if I'm being presumptuous but I've seen this character posted elsewhere by someone else before you
Yeah my bad I think I posted it in the wrong thread but checking with a friend to make sure. He posted my char on my behalf at the time.

How do I submit OC's?

How do I submit OC's?
Yup! Just like Nim said. The first post has the character sheet template. Just be sure to fill out everything we have there and let me know when it's up

Yeah my bad I think I posted it in the wrong thread but checking with a friend to make sure. He posted my char on my behalf at the time.
Alright then, though that still leaves us with the fact that there's still some information missing and the fact that this sheet is definitely focused for a different rp. It even still has the name of a different role-play on it!

If you want to use the same character for different things that's usually fine (Petrus was actually an import!), but you'll still need to adjust things and make sure it meets all the criteria

And do be careful about playing stand-offish characters. While that's not inherently a bad thing, they can easily be alienated just by virtue of them being too much of a jerk. Drama is fine(mostly a light hearted vibe though), but no one wants to hang out with a bully

Reactions: Rads