Runaway Love

R

ravenleonardo

Original poster
!THIS IS A ROMANCE!
KISSING AND SUGGESTIVE THEMES (no full on sex though).

Runaway Love

In the kingdom of Endoph there were three princesses. These three princesses were fairest in the land, equity beautiful. But these girls were to be wed to men they didn't want to marry. Against their fathers wishes they hired four smugglers to help them escape. Can they evade their father and his army who will stop at nothing to get the princesses back, or will they be caught and be forced to marry three horrible men from surrounding countries that will bring their kingdoms together? Their lives are in our hands.

Needed:
(please let them be at least older than 16)
Oldest Princess: Cassandra
Middle Princess: Cossette
Youngest princess: Celeste

King(will only be in it for a little while, good side char): King Klaus X

(any age)
Bad Prince 1(will only be in it for a little while, good side char): Xaviar
Bad Prince 2(will only be in it for a little while, good side char): Jayce
Bad Prince 3(will only be in it for a little while, good side char): Theo

please let them be at least older than 16)
Good Prince: Ulric

(20 and older please :) )
Knight: Dyson

(older than 18 please :) can be girls as well)
Smuggler 1: Alan Tunkin
Smuggler 2: Catalija Mikashov
Smuggler 3: Ember Dianne Aavic
Smuggler 4: Rowan

CS-

Name:
Appearance:
Images, please. And for the love of all holy no real person people. If I was them and found out some person was using me as an RP character I'd be freaked out.
Personality:
If you want to write their personality. It's more fun if you let the other person figure it out on their own :)
Background story: if you want

I would like for their to be a posting order so character wise it's first come first serve for who gets who. Then once all the characters are filled out I'll make up my mind if I want a posting order and post a link to the thread that we will be doing this in.

Character cap (ATM) 0

Please don't join this if you aren't going to be on at least three times a week. There is nothing i hate more than getting into an RP then having the other person randomly stop replying. If you join then find that you don't like how its going, just tell me :) It's cool if you don't want to do it anymore. Id rather you tell me then you just stop replying.

PM me if you have any questions. No question is a stupid question.

Thank You :)

WE CAN START NOW!

Name: Alan Tunkin
Role play wanted: Smuggler 1
Appearance:

AnimeGuy.jpg
Personality: I agree with the figure it out. He is going to be a bit tricky though >=] (Which means it will be blatantly obvious!)
Background story: He had started out his life as a small time smuggler until he became a full out pirate. Although he made a lot more money as a pirate than he ever had, or will have, in any of his jobs he still despised the work. He hung around the lowest of the low, a bunch of blundering idiots that couldn't uphold a decent conversation. He ended up sinking his ship and forming his own black market. When he heard from a customer that he was helping the princess he had one of the guards slip them the word about him. The next day he got a letter asking for his help. He slightly smiled, it would be good pay.

Name:
Appearance: Images, please. And for the love of all holy no real person people. If I was them and found out some person was using me as an RP character I'd be freaked out.
Personality: If you want to write their personality. It's more fun if you let the other person figure it out on their own :)
Background story: if you want

There is no pairing right now :) from experience I believe it takes away from the romance and fighting for what you want. Know what I mean?

I'm not sure... I always get stuck on the name >=[

Anyways cool, so ignore my PM cause you just answered all my questions.

Name: Cossette
Role play wanted: Princess(middle would be nice
Appearance:
images

Personality: Whatever my mood is at the time.
Background story: A surprise.

Name: Dyson
Role play wanted: Knight
Appearance:
images

Personality: Whatever my mood is at the time.
Background story: A surprise.

Name: Jayce
Roleplay wanted: Evil prince
Appearance:
images

Personality: Same
Background: Same

awesome sauce :) To both of you haha

Ohkay I'm just learning how to do this. But I am trying. Haha.
15094-anime-paradise-anime-prince-and-princess.jpg

Appearance: Listed by Appearance^^
Name: Celeste
Personality: it will slowly unravel
Background: has two other sisters, father is a total douche b. He really hates her because she is the love-child of a different man and she looks just like their mom so it makes him hate her even more.

Name: Theo
Personality: He is a spoiled rotten, manipulative baby who wants Celeste with his entirety and acts like a child when he doesn't get what he wants, which highly annoys her.
Background: He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth and doesn't like to be told no, and never really has been told no. He is from the kingdom called "Askafrad", where they mainly mine for rich minerals and harvest some of the most important crops and items the world needs. His father owns all of the land, making him one of the richest men alive.

Awesome~ Two C's in the royal family. Hopefully the last princess catches on to this. :D

Name: Prince Ulric
Role play wanted: Good Prince
Appearance:
ulric_by_jgleonardo-d5vkg8a.jpg

Personality: sweet
Background Story: Prince who just wants to be alone and rule alone under his kind yet firm fist of justice and right-i-tude. He will go at all lengths to see that his people and the people who reach out to him are happy in any way.

Name: Rowan
Role play wanted: Smuggler
Appearance:
rowan_by_jgleonardo-d5vkgd7.jpg

Personality: secret
Background Story: secret

(SIDE CHARACTERS)
Name: Xaviar
Role play wanted: Bad Prince 1
Appearance:
bad_prince_by_jgleonardo-d5vgq8g.jpg

Personality: ass hole
Background story: douche, no jk. Everything has been giving to him on a silver platter from items to women.

Name: King Klaus X
Role play wanted: King
Appearance:
the_old_king_by_jgleonardo-d5vgqad.jpg

Personality: old
Background story: will be revealed with time.

Me too! Haha watch her name be something complicated like Giovanna Marie or Emmalina Mae. Then we will just sit here like
tumblr_m9uxi0unXi1r1oive.gif
jk we aren't that mean haha

Haha~ I'll still do it. xD And theperson will probably put her name to something like that after reading our comments here.

Heeyi @ravenleonardo, you've really got me interested in this roleplay, I think it'll be a whoole lot of fun. Haha. :)

Oh yeah and also..

@Chronicled-Dreams

Welcome to Iwaaku. You'll love it here I'm sure of it. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you get flustered or something of the sort, don't be afraid to ask people like me or some Moderators and stuff. :3

P.S: I loved the gif. It made me giggle. But luckily my Princess' name isn't too overly done. I hope... I think. o_o

For Cassandra, I kind of wanted to base it off of me in a way. I dunno, my parents say I have an attitude. And my brother says I'm sarcastic so why not~

Name: Cassandra
Role play wanted: Eldest princess
Appearance:

Personality: I'd prefer to flesh it out on the roleplay, but she's somewhat sarcastic, and rebellious. But not that much.
Background story: shall be fleshed. But, father loathes the fact she wasn't a boy. On the other hand she learned how to use a blade well much as if she was a prince. Her feminine side still shows quite often but she's a tomboy at heart.

Aaand,,

For Catalija, I wanted a very colorful vibrant character for a smuggler. On a note, just because she's a feminist doesn't mean she's completely incapable of getting a dude. I'm really liking the concept I'm thinking about for this character.

Name: Catalija Mikashov (Pronounce Ca - ta - lay - ha )
Role play wanted: Smuggler
Appearance: Personality: I'd prefer to flesh it out on the roleplay, something of a feminist. Almost lesbian. Almost.
Background story: shall be fleshed.

those r both princess mars
did u mean to do that?

and by that she is talking about the pictures Rufia xD

At first I was like what? No one is a smuggler, then I clicked on the fun picture thingy and I was all like... Ohhhh...

Bad princes are side chars. Which means they wont pop up that often