Runaway Love

Hey everyone I have just been told a glorious IDEA! Id like everyone's input on it :)
SO instead of just one reply a day. What if everyone got to reply twice a day.

One reply when it is there turn, and one other reply when ever they want. But only two replies per day. That way there is more replys for the people that want to reply more and it is harder for others to fall behind. There will still be a posting order but in the case that you do want to reply to someone you can, but once though if it's not you'r turn.

How does that sound?
Make sense??

I love the idea! You, my kind Madam, are a genius!

This makes sense.

YES. I like this roleplay alot and more posting is aweesome. Even if its just one post. :D

I second that concept/idea.

I behind you all they way. Until you say something stupid. ^^

Just a heads up Bored and I will not be able to get on all next week from 6am - 7pm then thurs & fri from 6am-9pm
aand
sat from 4pm-9pm

I'll try to reply sometime tonight.
Btw whos turn is it to post? XD im lost and have not been keeping track.

Lets just say one post a day then xD cause I'm lost too lol

um...who's turn is it? (no rush or anything, I'm just lost)
I know I asked a question...at some point...yeah.

I'll tell her to reply. Sorry I haven't been on guys. Last week was super crazy. -.- im just glad its over :)

just to let everyone know whats going on

so right now, everyone is on bored the ship. Celeste and Rowan would have already gotten there since they left before everyone else.
The horses are on bored as well. The ship mates are pirates so beware of them. The captain knows alan and ulric. Maybe rowan.
they are about to leave. As soon as Chronic replies we can get this party rolling again.

also, no more out of order posts. its too effing confusing.

3d19e77f2dbdd9f9298990da39f7b086.gif

i'm curious about this. Still needing players?