RUN AND HIDE!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
*catches Vay and sets him back on Kitti*

<333

And Megane is upside down evil because he's 999.

A cake is upside down pineapple because it is evil.

And just as they were about to say "And they lived happily ever after." Enma-ai reappeared and a nice boat (err.. ship) appeared and took them into a holiday cruise to hell.

Oprah became their tour guide, which made some of the other characters mad because of Oprah's unstoppable mouth. Eventually, the guests got fed up and threw Oprah into a river of boiling hot lava.

Just when they thought the situation is already ok, Reena appeared with a cleaver in hand. She was laughing maniacally and shouting "None can get out of Hinamizawa alive!" Tea Gardner, who was also in the nice ship, pointed out that "We are not in Hinamizawa, we're in Hell."

However, Tea went on to talk about her friends who are left in the world above, and how special they meant to her, and went on and on about friendship and stuff. This only irritated Reena and she proceeded to hack and slash everybody on the nice ship.

Enma-ai, seeing the carnage happening on the ship, proceeded to cook a very large feast for Reena (don't ask where the ingredients came from :P).

THE END?

THAT STORY SUCKED

ASSASSIN CAN KATANA AT OU WITH HIS JAPANECE SWORD SLIC|

yeah i know..... it's just a bunch of random statements forced into a story that hardly makes sense....

now what to do with this thread.....

*Uses moe-shield to err... shield... Saki-chan*
Nyan Roll?
>:[
Don't make me use the Nyan Roll!!

You don't know how much I am looking forward to your nyan roll miru..... Its soooooo cute..... I find it irresistible.

*evil grin*

Gu6d52pZdqwjy0t9hvV9w5TLo1_500.jpg