Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MiraMirror, Aug 14, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

You all know what this means, right?
    It means... IT MEANS... Look at it yourselves. xp
    This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. ^_^
  2. here's another screenshot of this event:

and oh~ i am using GMT+08 by the way...
  3. There's scores for chatting? I'm starting to think someone just likes to count stuff.
  4. KITTI!! I never knew you where evil <3
  5. Ok, that's it.... someone's totally crushing on Kitti, aren't they?
  6. If she starts gibbering, vomiting green stuff everywhere and climbing the walls, we'll know Vay's right.
  7. .......

*Grimaces at the thought*
  8. *Looks at kitti expectedly*

Welllll....... you going to do what grumy said or not??
  9. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  10. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
  11. >.>
    *Waits for Kitti to sprout horns and get a deep demonic voice*
  12. I think I hate you all ;__;

Where are No Fear and No Mercy? X( we can blow things up together.
  13. Hello Everyone!

My name is thetuliplover, but feel free to call me Tulip. I really love anime! My top 3 favorite ones are probably Hetalia, Black Butler, and Yo-Kai Watch. I don't really have a favorite genre of anime. I just watch whatever looks interesting to me. My least favorite genre is probably Ecchi (unless I'm watching hentai...don't judge me ;-;). So that's basically it. I know this was short but it's all i got. Hope I can be friends with you all :)

Love, Tulip <3
  14. The OOC.
  15. the way when you get a chance. You need to fix that link on your character sheet. Since on my screen you have most of your sheet as the link. (lol)
  16. ok ^^ you do that and I'll sleep and edit my post tomorrow :3
  17. *continues to cling to kitti and pouts at paorau*

please don't use the moe-o-meter
  18. *shoots Vay off Kitti with a revolver*