Rulers of Night

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
2mqn675.jpg

@Gladis

The bubbling sound of boiling water drew Ira towards the pot with a teapot. She quietly hummed as she poured the boiling water in the teapot that was designed with flowers and butterflies, two strings with a small square shaped paper hung over the side. She put the lid on the top, then covered the entire thing with a crocheted white, blue, and purple teapot cozy to keep the steam from escaping. She reached above the counter into a cabinet and grabbed two teacups, but nearly dropped them at the sound of a large crash in the other room. The crashing seemed to continue as she put the cups on the counter and ran into the main store's area where she left the ghoul.

"Aw no! You've got to be kidding me!" She said at the sight of her broken jars. She knelt down at the pile of assorted crumbles of dried herbs and sighed.
"Its all mixed together now." She huffed as she grabbed a handful of the herbs and let it fall through her fingers. "I wonder if this formula would actually do something good." She mumbled to herself as she stood up and examined the scared ghoul, then slowly walked towards him, holding out her hand.
"Come on, I've got to get that glass out. I swear you're a walking disaster. Are you a masochist?" Her voice was soft, yet amused. She made no quick moves to frighten him and spoke slow to make sure he caught every word, it was like dealing with a stray animal.
"I don't know much about ghouls, but I do know that you should get some blood in your system. So here's the deal, you calm down and let me get that glass out and afterwards I'll let you feed, deal?" Right now she had to focus on calming the ghoul down and making sure he was okay and at least a little healthy, she would deal with the mess after.

477RlPT.png

~I did not Wear My Business Suit.~

@Aka~Kitsune

Sergei had been enjoying their conversation - it was nice to see Reika's lively spirit and her smile - however it faded in an instant. Sergei stared a little confused, almost concerned, elegant head tilting to the side and orange locks falling over his shoulder. "Kultaseni, what-" He was cut off as he felt her fingers against his cheek and heard those fatal words.

{Shit she noticed}

The Mob Boss actually seemed to look nervous then, giving a small chuckle as he leaned away. "Ah...yes...well..." Sergei could not exactly tell her all that he had been doing, what with turf wars, increasing supply, expanding horizons, and now with this little personal experiment of his. All of these things flashed through his head, giving him a less than innocent appearance; however, he calmed himself and gave Reika a sheepish smile, lightly rubbing the back of his neck. "With a man in my...profession..." In an instant her attention was turned on Yuri, irritation clear on her face as she decided to ignore him for now. Sergei visibly relaxed; however, he could not stop the small pain of jealously from being ignored.

Yuri seemed to be the opposite in the matter, unable to stop the sly smirk come to his lips as he listened to Reika comment on his boss. "Infamous?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow as he tried not to laugh as the odd fame of his boss. "The only thing Sergei is 'Infamous' for is being a pain in th-"

"Watch it.." Sergei turned to glare at Yuri, the stare being returned wit just as much intensity. To be honest, Yuri believed Sergei was a complete pain, putting him through so much bullshit and still refusing to think of him as a complete equal. Yuri had been there since the beginning. He helped Sergei build his empire from the ground up. Hell he practically laid the foundations himself, yet Sergei was too prideful to consider him anything more that a lacky. However, Yuri refrained from commenting more, instead smiling and turning back to Reika, giving her a silent nod of his head. "A break would be much appreciated, Reika..."

"Break my ass...I'm hardly any trouble. You're just getting old." Sergei muttered as he turned from them, pouting angrily into the dark crowd. He then pulled out his cigarette pack, slipping on between his lips and lighting it. It was ridiculous for them to talk about him in such a way. If he had half a mind, he would beat them both to a pulp, however he was dressed rather nicely today...plus Reika was rather terrifying when angry. He just settled with a pout for now.

Yuri only shook his head, rubbing his hand down his face as he let out a loud sigh. "We are almost the same age, ass. In fact, I think you are older than me by 2 years."

"Hardly anything."

"You're acting like a child."

Marcus was lost to this it seemed, to focused on how easily his hands fit together. He was also trying to control the color of his cheek, which had slowly started to turn scarlet. This failed, however, being stuck under Reika's lovely stare. He looked away from her, shifting slightly so the side of his face was taking the brunt of the force. This changed, however, once Reika called him 'cute'. Now, Marcus had been called many things in his life, but 'cute' had never been one of them. He went wide eyed, like a dear in headlights as he lost control of the color of his cheeks, them becoming stained in deep scarlet. He gulped, turning slightly to her, only to have a deep frown carve into his features. He was not 'cute'. He was manly, grown, an adult!

He decided to glare at her, then, only to fail once more when he got a better look at her face...She was lovely, so very lovely, to the point where Marcus felt his pants tighten just slight-

"Oi, Marcus IS a cutie, hm?" Yuri's arm was suddenly around Marcus's shoulder, giving him a light shake to knock him out of the dream world he had entered. He jumped, looking confused before he realized what Yuri had just said. In sudden earnest, Marcus pushed him away, barking fiercely at the older vampire. "I said cut it out, bastard!" Yuri only laughed, causing the embarrassment of the younger vampire to heighten, to the point that even glance at Reika would turn him purple. He looked over at Sergei, who gave a small chuckle, before turning on his heel, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I need a drink..." He muttered as he started to walk through the crowd.

Yuri did not seem to be fully finished, however, as he called after Marcus. "I'm pretty sure you're not old enough to drink, short stack."

Marcus only barked over his shoulder, flipping Yuri off as he continued to walk. "FUCK OFF, ASS WIPE!"

Yuri chuckled before following after him, speaking over his shoulder to Reika and Sergei. "I'll leave you two to catch up. I need a drink as well."

And like that the two were alone. Sergei watched Yuri go, turning slightly to Reika, only to noticed a small hint of a blush coming to her face. Why was she acting strange now? His head gave a small tilt to the side, and he even opened his mouth to speak, until Reika turned and gestured to the seats. Sergei followed, watching her movements with wicked precision. "Very well..."

When she sat, he followed, sitting opposite of her on a white leather chair. He leaned back against it, crossing his legs and resting his arm over the back of it, he was tall enough to do this comfortably. He checked his nails on his free hand, all painted black being that it was a great way to hide caked blood. He did however, glance up when she asked him a question, a mischievous smirk coming to his angular face. "Blood stained wolf?...That's new one, Kultaseni..." His eyes narrowed then, giving him the look of a feral cat as he grinned to let his teeth be visible. "That 'boy' is not as innocent as he seems...I would not assign a 'boy' as a body guard if I did not think he could handle himself...Kid's ambitious and eager to please...So I am giving him his shot...He almost reminds me of myself in my younger days, don't you agree?...well...a dumber version..." He chuckled as he said that, lightly running his tongue over his rows of sharpened fangs before leaning forward on the couch, elbows coming to rest on his knees as his head gave another tilt to his side. He continued to watch her even now, his smile lessening until his lips closed over his teeth, but he took in Reika's features once more.

"Your hair's gotten longer." he mumbled rather nonchalantly, eyeing the slit in her skirt with rather...extreme interest. He watched the line of her leg, the curve of it as it crossed over the other. The tilt of her foot and the slight bend of her knee. How he loved her legs...Strong, thick legs, yet smooth and elegant...Beautiful...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
A soft chuckle left Davorin's throat as he heard the young Coisette call his cookies 'trivial.' He knew how much she really loved them and began pouring tea for the two of them and placed two cookies on each of the plates with the teacups. Picking them up and walking over to Coisette, Davorin made a small note of all of the dead bugs on the ground.

"Well, you can assure Thomas that I won't get lost easily here."

Standing about two feet away from the small girl, he held out one of the small plates.

"You seem to be quite destructive tonight, Coisette, many more moths here are dead than usual. Have the bugs done something to bother you?"

Davorin stared down at the young girl. Not with an emotion like disdain or distaste, rather, it was more like compassion or understanding. Despite how young she was, Davorin did not look down upon her like she was an inferior. He considered her his equal. He truly cared for the little girl, even if she only liked him because he pampered her.

Even knowing that the moment he stopped giving her everything she wanted that he would be cast aside much like the moths lying at his feet, he continued to care for the girl as if she were his own flesh and blood.

hutaHNg.png

~The Beauty of Death~

@Otouto

The small Coisette turned slightly away to council her bear then, as if their conversation should be completely private, even though Bonbon was only a couple of feet away. She pulled the large bear's left ear, leaning down and whispering into it, "I believe your worries are not needed, Thomas. No more of that nonsense." She then decidedly tossed the bear away, beside her small radio that had started to play a rendition of Moonlight Sonata by Mozart. She paused where she stood, closing her eyes as she listened intently to the slow drum of notes now filling the air around her. She released a small sigh, eyes half-lidded as she stared at the ground littered with rose petals and moth carcasses. How oddly fitting the song was for this situation. Like the cherry atop an ice cream Sunday, it gently layered a glaze of nostalgic elegance to the minute destruction she has seemed so keen on causing before.

It then that she gave a small twirl to the slow song, her eyes falling closed once more as she breathed in another content sigh. How lovely this all seemed to her now, yet how trivial...She had taught herself a lesson today...Death could come so easily, and by her own hand. Was she God then? Was she Death, the Grim Reaper? It was nonsense to think of herself as such. She was not a skeleton...

She paused mid twirl, however, upon noticing Bonbon holding out a small plate to her with one of his cookies placed neatly on the center. She turned fully to him then, watching the plate in odd silence for a moment before gingerly taking it in her own grasp. The position of the cookie was the work of a madman, placed perfectly centered, as if caring for another person, or as if it was a piece of art. Even the cookie itself was the work of a mad man. The cookie was perfectly circular, to the point where it would have made anyone rather uncomfortable to take a wrong bite. It was a rather intimidating cookie, but Coisette brushed it off, lightly plucking it off the plate and taking a bite. The choco chips were rather large, exploding between her teeth to where a bit oozed free on her lip. She ignored it, as any child would, and glanced up at Bonbon when he asked her a question.

Had the bugs done something to bother her? Yes...Yes indeed they had, but it had not been entirely their fault. She gave a small frown and took another bite of her cookie, chewing rather thoughtfully before mumbling. "They were rather white under the moonlight...I wondered if the inside would match." She shook her head then before looking at Bonbon once more. "Death is rather beautiful, Bonbon...even if their insides are green."

Reika Ayame Kurohime
The Enigma Bar

@DoomyCakez

A hand settled upon her thigh, fingers strumming one by one upon the deep black dress as her expression twisted to become one of idle amusement, her grin growing slowly upon her features. Sergei and his 'crew' definitely provided entertainment with their antics, specially the relationship between Sergei and his right hand, Yuri. Her grin grew further till it parted and revealed a faint glimmer of ivory white fangs that had yet to be stained a bloody red from their species nature need for the crimson liquid. "Of course Yuri-chan~" She purred, leaning back so her body melded into the cushions, Reika would wave her hand softly, dismissively. "As I said, Drop Sergei off with me anytime sweetie~" She peered back at the man they currently joked about, still with her usual smile upon her lips. "I do enjoy his company. It is not often that I get to see him."

Reika watched with a faint smile as Yuri and Marcus chatted, their obvious bond with one another causing her to grin. Even when Marcus was teased to a point he stormed off, Yuri soon following after informing Sergei. Strangely, an action that was barely considered part of her character, Reika remained silent throughout the whole exchange before she finally turned her full attentions towards Sergei, expression remaining the same, if not lighter.

Reaching over, the pinkette took a hold of the glass as she raised it to her lips, her free arm resting over her stomach as she sighed softly, only raising her brows as a brief response when Sergei responded to her latest name for him. "You remind me of one sweetie~" She purred, stopping for a moment as the glass rested gently upon her lower lip, only moving away when she leaned forwards to put it down. "A wolf and its Pack." She muttered, continuing on he reasoning as she looked back over to him with a smile. "I see...a sense of similarity huh, Sergei-kun?" Reika was truly intrigued in the newest edition to what she recently dubbed as Sergei's 'Minions'.

Not turning her head to face him directly but liquid golden orbs staring at him from the corner of her eyes, Reika traced his gaze before she just chuckled softly, reaching up to press a delicately painted red nail against matching lips, corners raising in amusement. "Longer?" Her fingers shifted from her lap and to the end of a pink tendril, pulling it into her line of sight as she hummed gently. "It has!" Reika seemed generally shocked at the news but quickly turned her attention back to her current guest. "Though~" Her teasing tone returned as she leaned forwards, grin growing till it began to resemble something of her more sadistic side. "I wonder how you noticed when you keep looking at the skirt of my dress~".

@Sinopa

"Come on, I've got to get that glass out. I swear you're a walking disaster. Are you a masochist?"

Will instinctively shied away from the approaching figures, his red orbs wide and filled with fear. It didn't matter that his movements made it worse- he needed to get away. Even if she wasn't out to harm him, the burning sensation in his throat was overpowering. He wanted to feed and yet somehow he did not. It was an emotion he couldn't explain, a urge that wouldn't let him go no matter what he tried. Yet no matter how loudly he hissed at her, how much he bared his sharp fangs... the girl wouldn't stop her stride. She was approaching him fearlessly- something which instilled more fear within Will than if she'd just remained where she was. He didn't want her to touch him. He was frightened of the touch by those warm hands. Warm hands with blood flowing through them. Fresh, wonderful, mouthwatering blood.

"I don't know much about ghouls, but I do know that you should get some blood in your system. So here's the deal, you calm down and let me get that glass out and afterwards I'll let you feed, deal?"

The words were completely lost on the creature who could barely make them out- yet the tone of voice she used when she spoke didn't go past his understanding. It was careful and somehow... soothing. Not anything like any voice he'd heard in a very long time. Even if he was still weary, Will narrowed his eyes, regarding her carefully. He didn't seem quite as frightened anymore, managing to gather at least some of his primal thoughts. Carefully he scrambled into a sitting position, tilting his head just slightly to the side as he kept his crimson gaze locked on the female.

Female. The person who'd been hunting him before had definitely been male. That much even Will was sure of... so this could impossibly be the same person- even if she did smell similar. Knowing this, Will started to calm down. Just slightly, but enough for him to stopp hissing at her as she approached him. He was still afraid- his quivering body said as much... but at least he wasn't being hostile at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@Gladis

*bzzt bzzt*

Hana Morita's hand instantly went to her pocket as her phone buzzed yet again, and she glanced around cautiously before taking it out. Sat at her paperwork-strewn desk she knew this wasn't exactly the best time to be replying to her texts, but...as Rin, her instructor, was temporarily away it should be fine to slack off for a little bit. Besides, she'd been working hard all this time. She deserved a break! Her friend seemed to disagree however...

Cute. But shouldn't u be working?

Hana pouted and her peach coloured nails quickly began typing out a reply.

I AM working. Just taking a break.

Lol, ur sexy instructor's gonna come back and tell u off.

I wouldn't mind getting scolded by him tho. He's so dreamy >///<

Hun, u've got it bad...

When the white-haired ghoul calmed down Ira gave him a warm smile.
"Good, good." She slowly knelt down in front of him and held out her arm, reaching for his own. She gently took his arm and looked over it. She pulled out the larger shards that didn't need anything special to remove.
"You're doing great." She carefully set his arm down and stood up. "I need to get the smaller glass out. Luckily you ran into me, I have herbal remedies for almost everything." She chuckled as she went to a shelf on the other side of the room. Her cherry eyes scanned through jars and small container before the stopped at a jar of black substance. A slim hand reached up and grasped it, then opened it as she walked back to the ghoul.

"This is a paste known as drawing salve." She said as she reached in the jar, grabbed a handful of the paste, then slowly rubbed it on his arm after pointing at his arm questioningly.
"Comfrey, calendula, and plantain infused olive oil, the first ingredient. It took about a month of those herbs sitting in a jar full of extra virgin olive oil in a dark room to get it. It's not really fun making oils."
She made sure she was gentle, trying not to pull any fragments that stuck out of his skin.
"Shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E oil, and honey were added to the oil and stirred in with heated water."
After his arm and hand was covered in the black salve she closed the jar and stood up. She placed the jar back in its spot and grabbed some bandages from drawer, then walked back.
"After everything was melted I added charcoal, kaolin clay, and lavender essential oil. The body already works to remove foreign objects, the remedy just speeds up the process." Once the boys arm and hand were complete bandaged up she got up and put the remaining bandages up.

When she spoke it was soft, keeping that calming tone of voice that seemed to work so well. "My name is Ira by the way, Ira Daeson. Now a deal's a deal." She sat down in front of him, making sure the navy blue and dark purple skirt that stopped at her knees covered everything. She didn't worry about her top as it was a black off-shoulder tee and blood wouldn't really be seen on it.
"You can take as much as you need and don't worry about me; I have a high pain tolerance." She said with a smile and leaned forward.

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
7xDDBtW.png

@Aka~Kitsune

~In Sheep's Skin~

Sergei actually looked rather sheepish, being that he was caught red handed eyeing the curve of Reika's thighs as they crossed over each other. He had honestly been lost in it for a moment, possibly thinking about what lies between or just the strength that they held. You could never tell, but it was probably the first, being that Sergei was a pervert. He blushed slightly as she teased, glancing up at her with his one good eye. He was distracted, however, by the curve of her frame. She had a lovely hourglass, as if she was drawn out of an anime or thought up by some teenage fanboy. His head gave a small tilt to the side, a bit of orange locks falling out of place and laying about his head. He had not answered, mainly because he question was rhetorical, but he did offer a small tease back. "It's hard to resist looking when you're dressed as....provocatively as that. One could say that you knew I was coming, hm?"

He chuckled then, leaning back against the couch as he gave a small sigh. He arched his back slightly, hearing a crack before he settled back down. He rested his hand of his thigh, idly tapping his fingers against it as he glanced around the darkened club. More people had started to show up, the smell of human wafting in the air. Sergei grimaced. Humans always had an overly sweet smell to them, and he hated sweets. He only turned back to Reika when she spoke once more. "An alpha wolf and it's pack?...hm...Rather like that one. But I'm such a nice guy, Reika." He gave a fake frown at that, only to crack up, head leaning back against the couch as a throaty laugh escaped his lips. "There was this story my mother told me as a kid, Reika. It makes me think of myself." He sat up, not waiting for her to reply as he started retelling it with rather...colorful language.

"Okay, so there was this little bitch boy, fucking around while he was watching livestock or some shit. He got bored off his ass, so he started yelling that he saw a wolf. People stopped believing the little shit after a while, mainly because the little bitch would do this shit like 5 times a goddamn day." He chuckled then, shaking his head as he continued the story. "Well one day a wolf did show up, but what the bitch did was hide in a Sheep's skin. Creepy as fuck right? So when the boy ran off to tell someone, the wolf would hide in the sheep's skin so that people would not notice him. Well...it was only a matter of time before the wolf ate the boy and hid in HIS skin. The smart bastard sneaks into the village and eats EVERYONE! Boom. The end. Fucked up right? But that wolf was smart as hell." He laughed again, teeth gleaming under the dark lights of the bar.

• Love
Reika Ayamura Kurohime

@DoomyCakez

The corners of her lips found themselves rising, the mischief burning a glow within the gold orbs brightened as she chuckled softly while leaning back into her favorite spot. Sergei was definitely amusing. Her grin had developed till a row of white became visible, her nails clinking gently upon the glass as she brought a drink to her lips to down the last of the drink with little care. It was far from sufficient but her need for a certain crimson liquid had be stalled for at least a while. "I wonder if I should scream 'pervert'~" Reika whispered, the glass leaving her lips for a moment before she just smirked, peering back to the other occupant of the sofas. Reaching over, a cold hand would settle upon his cheek as she momentarily looked at the blush before falling back with a soft laugh. "Though I may dress this way...just to see how you react, my dear pirate-kun~" Was the soft coo that followed as she finally settled her glass down to listen. "So next time, I'll make sure to dress up when you are coming.~"

With her arm thrown over her lap, the over resting over the back of the couch, gold orbs watched the movements made by Sergei intently, her brows furrowed in concentration as she listen quietly to him retelling such a story. By the end, Reika had turned her gaze to stare off at the bar where the scent of humans had finally become strong enough for her to care. Groaning softly, her fingers reached up to pinch the bridge of her nose with a tired sigh. "I made this place exclusive...yet they somehow begin to take over." Honestly, the vampire contemplated killing some of them...if only the memories of Samuel did not plague her, she would of. As the end of his story registered in her mind, Reika returned a small smile to Sergei before sighing softly. "Wolves are tricky creatures...Yet so popular..." She muttered and for a brief moment, thoughts rushing, Reika felt slightly jealous.

For what? She had no idea.

Placing both hands onto her, having shifted to sit up properly, she eyed Sergei lazily before smiling her polite, false smile. "So, darling~" She purred, grin growing. "Want to talk a bit of business?~" Was the quick question before she felt her grin die down. "My annoying manager continues to harass me about getting more blood from you...but I find ignoring him and letting him grow angry to be fun." There was a small snicker before she shook her her head lazily. "But I guess I needed to speak to you some time~" Though with her currently muddled feelings for the dubbed 'pirate', she had been holding off on contacting him. That and she found herself busy running the club she had avoided for a while.​

WsZQs5Q.png

~Down to Brass Taxes~

@Aka~Kitsune

At the mention of business, the infamous Mob boss seemed to get a sudden glimmer in his eyes, possibly one of greed as a tight-lipped smile formed on his face. Sergei honestly would have thought her to be more intrigued with his stories from home, but he supposed that business just could not wait. The customer number in Enigma had almost tripled since the last time he was here, so he assumed that she was running rather low on his "special" supplies.

"Ah...yes....it does seem that you have a bit of a human infestation, hmm?" It did not surprise Sergei that the Enigma Bar would be stuffed with humans now, especially with that whole "Vampire craze" that was now sweeping the nation since those retarded books about sparkling vampire Adonis's came out. Hell, Sergei wished that that happened to him in the sunlight. If anything, he would just get a sunburn; however, the humans were starting to stink up the place in Sergei's opinion. They were rather sweet smelling, quite different from vampires in that they smelled like a rich cake or some sort of dessert...appealing, but known to give head aches after a while. "I suppose business cannot wait them, eh? Alright then."

Sergei leaned back against the couch once more to get more comfortable, slipping his hand into the pink jacket's inner pocket to pull out his pack of "Black Devils". He slipped one between his lips and lit it, not bother to offer Reika one....she had never been much of a fan of this brand. He pulled out his golden lighter next, lighting his cigarette before slipping the lighter back into the folds on his jacket. He took a long drag then, letting the silence between the two carry for a moment as he thought of what he was going to say next. Sergei was in fact a business man, but it did not mean he was good a negotiating. Reika was always the better of the two, usually getting her way without much fuss on Sergei's part.

Reika seemed to fill the silence however with the talk of her manager. Sergei was never very fond of the manager, never fully understanding why she put up with him when she was fully capable with running the bar all on her own. "That bald son of a bitch could give it a rest, hmm?...Though...he is right. If you stopped harassing him, he would possibly have hair, hm?" Sergei chuckled at his own joke, running a hand through his hair to push back a few loose locks. He needed a haircut to be honest....but Reika was fond of it this way...much more people for him to cosplay as. Sergei took another drag of his cigarette, pondering for a moment on what he was going to say again and offering a nod as Reika spoke. "It has been a while since I have seen you last, Kultaseni. I was starting to get rather lonely." He offered her a wink then, taking another drag of his cigarette before tapping the ash into a nearby tray. He crossed his arms over his chest then, letting his cigarette burn for a moment as he spoke. "I believe last time you ordered quite the number of bag, yes? A good 5 month supply if I am correct. What with your bar so busy now, however, I believe that you may want to up the supply amount, hm?" His head gave a small tilt to the side and he offered that same tight-lipped smile. The Business Sergei seemed rather different than the Usual Sergei. "The price would go up, of course....but I know you can pay."

• Love
Reika Ayamura Kurohime
@DoomyCakez

A pout had found its way upon her lips as the pink haired woman promptly sent a glare towards the bald vampire who she had hired to run her bar in her absence. She would of ran the place herself but her main occupation took up more time and thought and so this place would be left to waste if she did. "Boo" She whined, throwing her head back till it leaned against the back rest, golden eyes melding with the dim light baring down on them. "Agreeing with the hairless monkey.." She muttered out, only to raise her hand for a motion, only to pause when his small pun caused her to chuckle, a grin crossing her features. "That is brilliant Sergei-kun!" Even after, Reika was left trying to stop herself from laughing at the idea of her causing his baldness.

It took her a few minutes to finally calm down, her hand resting softly upon her torso as she huffed with the same smile remaining. When she had finally ceased, her occasional chuckle silenced she composed herself and shifted around to face Sergei, her legs drawn up to her side as she propped up her arm on the back, her head resting in her palm. "Well..." Reika was quite observant despite many believing her to be the opposite. She had to be to get information she could actually sell. "Looking at the amount of humans entering here, then adding on the fact that I need to be able to keep my darling customers happy..." She paused, letting her eyes slide to one of the groups of humans infesting her bar. "Which will be impossible if my supply runs low and someone gets bitten which means the hunters turn up..." The pinkette shook her head before turning to look at Sergei from the corner of her eyes, smiling brightly. "Lets just say I want to double my order, Sergei-kun."

Now resting her head back on her propped up arm, Reika closed her eyes for a moment as she sighed softly. She could try to get Sergei to lower any named price...however this was Sergei. Her own mind causing her to just smile slightly as she calmed. "Sergei-kun, what would the price of this order be?" She questioned as her hands rand idly through the pick locks, occasionally bringing it into her line of sight before it slipped away. "Since I have failed to acquire a new supply in so long, I'm quite eager to get this transaction complete as soon as possible."

Then it clicked.

"Though first...tell me what Kultaseni means?~"

2z65wcm.jpg

Tatsuo Kurohime
~Finally ho... ZzZzZ~

Tatsuo sat in a taxi with his legs crossed, elbow resting on the edge of the open window, and head set on his hand. Pink hair blew in the wind as his golden eyes glanced over the city of Norland. He was slightly tanner than usual as he spent the last 2 years in Egypt, though it wouldn't be long until he got his usual pale complexion back. He wore nothing but puce colored jeans, a pink belt, a pink tie, and puce beanie. The moment he got in the taxi he took off his shirt exposing muscles and a few battle scars, enjoying the cooler temperature, having been in the heat for 2 years. The cab driver complained when he did it, but Tatsu's look of death cleared that up real quick.

Soon he arrived in front of the Kurohime manor. He stepped out and stretched, breathing in the fresh air of home. The cab driver stepped out and hastily opened the trunk, then grabbed two of 6 large suit cases. Tatsuo managed to grab 3 and they walked up to the door. His personal butler, Lennor Petrine, was quick to open the door, surprised to see his master.
"Welcome home master, shall I take that for you?" He asked, holding his arms out expecting to take the luggage.

"Grab the last bag from the trunk, then pay this driver and send him on his way." Tatsu ordered, his voice without emotion as always. "Right away sir." Lennor did as he was told. The vampire set the cases on the floor to the side of the lobby, and the driver did the same before walking back towards the front door. Tatsuo walked into the living room, letting his butler deal with the driver, then flopped down on the large couch. He was exhausted from the trip, which wasn't much a surprise, he usually was when he come back, it often made people wonder what all he does while he's out.

Almost instantly he was breathing heavily, passed out on the couch. Lennor only chuckled at the sight and effortlessly grabbed all 6 of the cases.
"Welcome home Master." He whispered as he started up the stairs towards Tatsuo's room.

Last edited:
nUPjous.png

@Aka~Kitsune

"tsk..." That was an voluntary noise to have escaped the crime boss as the mention of Vampire Hunters, his expression visibly souring as the tight lip smile curved downward into an annoyed scowl. "Those bastards are making it harder for me to get anything done around here. Practically forced me to move hideouts after that raid last June. I've lost 2 fucking blood brothels thanks to those fucktards....fucking with my money! I'm in a competitive line of work, ya'know? The last thing I need is some bible thumping, morality police on my ass for making some cash....tsk..." He clucked his tongue against him teeth then, turning his head away from Reika as he glared into the crowd of gathering humans, sprinkled with a few sparse vampires. He sighed, taking another drag of his cigarette and visibly relaxing for a moment before scratching the stubble under his chin. "It's not like we can bleed the whole world dry. They already outnumber us basically 10 to 1. The fuck do they need to try and control everything we do, eh? So what if a few organ donor want to use their bodies for a better cau-"

He paused in his speech, eye turning to stare at Reika as she requested her order. "Double?..." That was a surprisingly large order...Not out of Sergei's range of difficulty, but back door blood sales were always rather tricky... "Do you have room to accommodate all of that blood, Kultaseni?" He had seen her storage room before, but he was not sure there would be enough shelf space to house such a large amount of blood. He would not want any of her customers getting sick from rotten blood....That would just make his business look bad. "And I'm afraid it would not be cheap, what with delivery dangers and time constraints...Nothing you cannot handle to pay for...Hell, if you ask nicely I might be able to give you a discount..." He stuck his tongue at her as he said that, flashing a bit of his normal grin as his fangs glowed in the dim light.

He continued to eye Reika, a bit of amusement crossing his face when she asked him the meaning of her nickname. He chuckled, almost as if he was nervous to tell her, but it was not betrayed in his expression. He took one last drag from his cigarette before extinguishing it in the ash tray, blowing the smoke through his nose as he debated telling her or not, quickly deciding on the latter. What would it hurt?

"Why...It means 'Darling', of course....Kultaseni." He purred, single eye gleaming with a bit of mischief as he teased her. "Then again....I could just be lying so I don't have to tell you what it REALLY means, hm?"

• Love
Reika Ayamura Kurohime
@DoomyCakez

Reika watched the humans briefly as she always did, pools of gold would always flicker towards them with a stoic gaze that portrayed her recently decided neutral opinion of them. If anything, they were just a bore. Sighing deeply, having followed Sergei's gaze, Reika switched her attention back towards the red head with a soft grin that bared her fangs, if only slightly. "Ah...when I was younger it was fun...to cut those annoyingly increasing numbers down...~" She purred, an old glimmer tracing the corners of her eyes as she fell back. "The times when I used to travel with Tatsu-nii...I miss it." was the faint mumble as Reika faintly pouted, gaze narrowed at the ceiling. "Then all of a sudden we cant.."

Sighing softly, Reika studied Sergei carefully as he glowered at the crowd, a sight that caused her eyes to widen drastically. The sight...The sight was just so cute! With a swift movement, Reika had wrapped her arms around the other's neck, using the other hand to pet the dark red looks as she cooed. "Awh! Pirate-kun is so adorable when he is angry!~" She couldn't help it, seeing Sergei annoyed or angry just made her laugh. Even now she was trying to resist falling back and laughing till her sides would hurt.

With a small huff, Reika released the other as she practically fell back into her seat with a small bounce, a much more cheerful expression adorning the golden pools and the edges of painted lips. Reika was odd. Noting that now it was back to business, that expression returning to a small pout as she glanced over towards her bald headed manager. "It'll be fine sweetie~" She replied, waving her hand softly. "That bald headed gnome had our supply room remade...He wants to attract more vampires due to this being originally for them. " Rolling her eyes, she put her hands at her sides, digging red nails into the cushions. "I often wonder why I hired him...I mean he helped me but stiilll~" She whined, closing her eyes. "He loves this place while I barely give a crap~" She added, brushing her hair from her face as she shifted forwards.

Grasping her glass, that had been refilled while they were chatting, Reika sipped it quietly before huffing. "He'll deal with it. This order was his idea originally, I'm just doing it because he believes it will be beneficial." Reika could care less. Moving her wrist slowly, from side to side, the dark liquid swayed softly, causing her gaze to follow. Tempting as it was to attempt to try and drink all night, she had already planned to return soon to see her darling little Coisette. Stopping her thoughts of the child currently being babysat, she turned towards him with a soft smile, looking at him from the corner of her eyes.

"Darling hm?~" She purred while a soft hue of pink took to her cheeks, her grin only growing with his further comments on the subject. Oh...it was brilliant. Even Sergei was teasing back and it only served to amuse Reika further. "Well~" She added quietly, poking her tongue out softly. "I think we should have a bet sometime. If I win then you tell me~ Okay?~"

• Love
hutaHNg.png

@Otouto @Sinopa

Coisette took another bite of her cookie, momentarily glancing up at the moon then back down to her bear which now laid just beside her feet. The night was actually more beautiful than she had originally thought. The moon was quite full, or at least what Coisette could tell from, and it bathed both her and Davorin in a glowing pool of light; however, these thoughts were rather fleeting as Coisette's attention was quickly pulled to the Manor. She stared, rather surprised to find Lennor moving quickly across the main hall and disappearing into the nearby parlor. Coisette knew very well that Lennor was never very active...that was...unless...

Coisette's eyes widened, her hand shaking slightly as she suddenly dropped the plate and cookie in her hand. She stared ahead, scarlet eyes becoming slightly watery as she reached down and plucked her slightly dirty bear from the ground. Without even speaking to Bonbon, she took off in a hurried walk towards the house.

She actually made it to the veranda steps rather quickly, bounding up them before moving inside to the main hallway. She removed her shoes by the door, replacing them with her brown bear slippers, something that Reika had been keen on buying her. She wiggled her toes in them for a moment, giving her stuffed bear a small squeeze before stepping off towards the parlor. She came to a halt just beside her, lingering in the doorway and watching the object of her attention in silence.

"...Tatsu..."

How long had it been that he had been gone? Long enough for Coisette to almost forget what his face looked like. His hair had grown and was now a shaggy mop of pink on the top of his head. She had never been a fan of his hair, but it seemed that the style now suited him much better than before. He was shirtless, laying across one of the parlor couches and asleep. Lennor was with him, someone she was not too keen on speaking to at the moment. The man grabbed all six cases of Tatsuo's luggage and exited from the other side of the room, possibly towards Tatsuo's room, which Coisette had worked hard to keep just as he had left it. She had not even allowed Reika to enter, not wanting her to ruin anything that Coisette saw and precious and priceless. It had been Tatsuo's things...and how she had missed him.

With Lennor gone, the room was rather silent, only noise being the soft breathing of Tatsuo's sleeping form. Coisette hovered in the doorway for only a moment more, then...before stepping from behind her hiding spot and into the light of the parlor. She moved to the other side of the couch, climbing up and lightly sitting down beside the sleeping Tatsuo. She sat crosslegged and only watched him, Scarlet eyes blinking with mild wonder as his chest heaved up and down.

"He's gotten tanner..." She mumbled softly as she glanced down at her teddy. She looked back at him then, moving a little up on her knees as she edged a bit closer, eyeing his tie with a bit of confusion. "Why is he naked?" She glanced down at his shirtless form, a look of mild confusion crossing her face before she reached behind her and grabbed the nearby throw blanket. She pulled it down, laying it over him in a careful manner as if the conceal his modesty. She then turned, staying cross-legged as she pulled her bear to her lap and sat quietly. She would just wait for him to wake up...

nbw1m9.jpg
Finally…
For the first time in a long time Tatsuo was able to go into a deep enough sleep to dream. His home, filled with the ones he loved most, gave him a feeling of security and peace. He began to dream about his younger years with his mother, father, and dear sister, those pleasant times that he missed with all his heart. There was only one other place he could sleep peacefully away from Norland City, and that was the first real home he made all by himself; Sakia.

He visited it a few times while he was away these past 2 years, but mainly stayed in a city in Egypt for some artifacts he needed. Sakia held many close friends who always welcomed him with open arms when he arrived, like family. He killed some civilians when he first found the town, but since then he refrained from doing so, and even went as far as to protect it from troublemakers passing through; small towns like Sakia were easy targets for scum, human and vampire alike. He made great memories there, but it would never replace the true home and family he was currently dreaming about.

But alas the dream began to fade at the sudden changes around his body.
Danger!
The shift of the surface under him, the change in his temperature, it caused his eyes to force themselves open. His body swiftly flew up landing crouched onto the arm of the couch the moment he saw the unclear figure on the other end, his sight blurred from the sleep in his eyes. It seemed the comforting air of his home didn't make him feel completely protected yet, his travels had only made his paranoia grow as more and more people had tried to kill him while he was away, without any luck of course. When the figure began to look more familiar he rubbed his eyes and glanced back at it.

"Coi… um –chan." He said sleepily as he elegantly climbed back down to the seat of the couch. It had been a while so he almost forgot to use the honorifics; he never used them outside of this city. After rubbing his eyes once more to get the rest of the sleep from them he smiled at the child, then drew the cover she so generously wrapped him in over his shoulders and pulled infront of him. Though he didn't spend much time with the young girl he still enjoyed her company and considered her part of the family the moment he met her. Despite the fact that he knows what lies behind the innocent face of Coisette, unlike his sister who believes that the young are incapable of sadistic tendencies, his weakness for children and his own sadistic tendencies lets him accepts Coisette completely and lovingly.

"Good evening Coi-chan, I'm sorry I've been away for so long." He said sleepily before letting out a tired chuckle. "Some man of the house I am…" Yes, the eldest son, head of the Kurohime family ever since his father, Charles, left. He felt like he was no better than Charles, but at least Tatsu came back every once in a while, and it would be a long time until he would leave again, he was certain of that. His gaze wondered around the room for a moment before turning back to the little girl whom he adored, and gave her another warm smile before holding his arms out for a hug. "I've missed you, little one."

hutaHNg.png

@Sinopa

Coisette had expected to be seated beside Tatsuo for a couple of minutes to even a couple of hours...knowing Tatsuo's napping patterns; however, she found herself rather surprised to have the couch violently shift next to her, causing her to lose balance and catch herself on the warm surface that Tatsuo was now absent from. She glanced up, eyes only able to catch his tired form crouched on the arm of the parlor couch...much like a cat; however, her word went dark in an instant as the throw blanket she had graciously draped over his half-nude form suddenly landed upon her and engulfed her in dark blue. She did not make any noise, which was rather normal for her, as she popped her head out of the top of the cover and fiddled with it for quite some time to get her small hands free from the soft prison.

She looked up at Tatsuo after a few moments, finding him rubbing the sleep from his eyes as his half asleep form tried to gain consciousness of what was happening. It was a rather common thing to see from him; however, his jumpy reaction had not really been planned in Coisette's mind and the small child was all but pleased to find him so paranoid. Had he been gone for so long that he had already forgotten the child? A small frown came to her face, but other than that Coisette did not display her displeasure or worries of Tatsuo forgetfulness as she finally managed to free herself from the blanket, pushing it aside as she grabbed her Teddy bear and cradled him against her chest.

Upon hearing Tatsuo speak her pet name, be it rather confused and slurred, Coisette's momentary fears were easily settled. She visibly relaxed, releasing her bear from her death grip and lightly placing him on her lap. She watched intent as Tatsuo climbed back down onto the sofa, her eyes wandering over his form as she searched for any signs of change, other than his tan and his hair. "...you lost weight." She stated rather blankly as he offered a smile. Indeed Tatsuo had slimmed down partially. Had he not been eating properly on his travels? It was at this time Coisette felt rather foolish for leaving her cookie in the garden...she could have easily offered it to Tatsuo to fatten him up before Reika would see him. She would be all but pleased to see his weight loss...no matter how minor it was.

When Tatsuo apologized, Coisette's silence only deepened, a slightly disinterested stare crossing her expression. Se actually felt quite to opposite of this. She had missed Tatsuo terribly; however, she seemed to lack to ability to be able to show that emotion...hince...blank stare. Her head tilted to the side as she listened, scarlet eyes widening upon hearing him chastise himself. She had always know Tatsuo to be the brooding sort, and often time he would speak his troubles to her...being that she rarely said anything, she would be less likely to reply or judge. Most of the time Coisette would only listen, seated upon Tatsuo's lap as he fooled with her bow or simply hugged her. Coisette never seemed to mind, being that she was quite the glutton for attention.

Tatsuo offered another warm smile, but this time extending his arms signalling his want for Coisette's affection. Tatsuo was indeed like a cat to Coisette. She never asked for his attention, being that Tatsuo would signal when he wanted to offer it...as well as refuse when that want was absent. The only things he seemed to be missing were the tail and whiskers, which she expected Reika had hidden within her closet of costumes.

Coisette sat up on her knees then, deciding it best to never refuse the cat's affection, before scooting forward into Tatsuo's waiting arms. She leaned against him, head resting right on his chest as it had over two years ago. He was warmer now then he had been before, a noticeable heat radiating off of him that offered her a mild sense of comfort. She kept her hands around her bear, mumbling softly against Tatsuo's bare skin. "...Reika was sad while you were away..."

Reika had indeed been miserable while her brother was away, but had Coisette been? Reika's emotions had much more impact on the girl than anyone else's, so in a sense she did....for Reika at least. Inside Coisette's mind, she found herself rather indifferent towards the whole ordeal, rather finding herself only focused on one thing. "Have you brought me a present?" She looked up at Tatsuo then, small hand coming up to lightly tug on a strand of his pink hair, as if to get his attention. It had not been a hard pool, being that Reika told her it was not very nice to pull violently.

nUPjous.png

@Aka~Kitsune

Sergei watched Reika's cheerful disposition falter slightly, even noticing that glimmer of insanity , he had so long known her for, twinkle in her eye. Being that Sergei held his share of kills over his head, he found himself rather liking that glimmer. It was a link to who Reika once was...before this bar and "parenthood" came to change her so; however, at the mention of Tatsuo, Sergei's expression visibly soured. He had never liked Reika's elder brother, and Tatsuo hated Sergei's guts. The man, in Sergei's eyes, was immature, reckless, and mentally inept (and a total thief...), which is why he was constantly nonexistent in Reika's life. Sergei hated Tatsuo for that, causing Reika pain by leaving her alone...It wasn't until Coisette came along that Reika was able to push back the loneliness and find some sort of happiness...even though it was clear as day on her face that she still wished for Tatsuo to be here.

Sergei's frown only deepened and he turned his gaze away from Reika as she pouted to the ceiling. He took another drag from his cigarette, halting the slew of insults he had for that "no good" Tatsuo. He was Reika's brother and it would be rude to just sit and talk shit about someone she loved so dearly. He instead settled with a gruff "...Hmph" as his eyes wandered over the crowds once more. If Reika asked him to, he would easily travel to the ends of the earth to bring that Asshole back to her feet...after giving the bastard a sound beating; however, Reika seemed eternally settled with his coming and going, leaving her to care for the estate, the child, and the business. Was that how a man was suppose to behave? The supposed "head of household" should have been changed to Reika years ago; however, with Tatsuo being the elder of the two siblings...it seemed that Reika was left with the short end of the stick.

Sergei was almost fuming now with all these thoughts running through his head. Why did Reika have to bring up the bastard anyways? She knew Sergei's utter hatred for the no good thief...Sergei sighed, taking another drag of his cigarette before turning back to Reika, only to find her staring at him with a rather interesting expression. Her eyes had gone as wide as an owl's and at first, Sergei thought that he had voiced any of his thoughts; however, his worries were quickly to to rest as Reika practically bounded across the space between them, nearly knocking over both their drinks as she yanked Sergei forward into a confusing embrace. Sergei indeed flinched at first, slightly confused with her motivation for hugging him so suddenly, but he could not deny that he enjoyed it.

Sergei froze for a moment as Reika pressed to him, taking in the feeling as the world seemed to momentarily slow around him. Her arms were around his neck, but one of her hands were slowly stroking his rust colored locks...Sergei practically melted. Reika knew touching his hair was his weakness...He leaned against her embrace, chin coming to rest just on her shoulder before he turned his head and lightly buried his face into the crook of her neck.

She smells nice...

The thought rushed through Sergei's head for a moment, his arms coming up to lightly move around Reika's waist. Was it odd that he suddenly had the urge to...well...we'll stop that thought there; however, upon hearing Reika call him adorable, Sergei pouted against her neck, feeling her body shake as she laughed happily. "...Only to you, Kultaseni..." It was odd to him how quickly Reika could mask her mood and her feelings. Indeed, she was hurting and sad (he could tell that just by watching her); however, she seemed keen on keeping it a secret. Sergei would respect that wish for now...but he was not sure how long he would sit by and just let her sadness continue.

With a small huff, Reika released Sergei and fell back on the couch. Sergei leaned back as well, adjusting in his seat as he brushed a hand through his hair for a moment, attempting to regain composure. His expression was still sour, if not more so now since Reika had flustered his so easily; however at the mention of returning to business, he complied without complaint. His eyes followed hers and landed on the manager, but he glanced back as she spoke. "...well it's a useful thing...to have a manager who cares more than the owner...Hell, if it was not for him I suppose I would not have much business with the Enigma, hm?" Sergei's voice was slightly callus, his annoyance still fresh in his mind. He was in so sense annoyed with Reika, but the mention of Tatsuo, the over crowd of human, and now his own hormones was having a slight effect on his jolly mood. He crossed his legs, folding his arms over his chest as he adjusted in his seat once more. He needed a drink...

He took another drag of his cigarette, reaching over to tap the accumulated ash into the white ashtray as he nodded along to Reika. "I'll talk to him after this then...And it will be beneficial. Even though you don't care much about your bar, it's good business. Place practically runs itself, and not to mention I get big bucks filling you to the brim-" He paused at that, a rather disturbing image coming to his mind as he coughed into the back of his hand. "I mean...supplying your Bar with endless blood packs." This was rather silly. How was it that Reika was so quickly able to reduce Sergei to behaving like a blushing school boy? The Gangster frowned, taking one last drag from his cigarette before putting it out in the ash tray.

When Reika purred, Sergei glanced up, eye slightly hooded by his brow as he grinned in sudden interest. "Now Reika...You know you have never been very good at betting...If I remember correctly...I would say we are 12 to 2, yes?" He chuckled, leaning his elbows on his knees as his long form hunched over so he could whisper to her. "But if you are willing to bet...then my prize would have to be spending the night at your place~" He winked at her when he said that, his devilish tongue holding no bounds as he reached for her glass and drank its contents down...It had looked like wine, but having it be B+ did more to lessen his slightly shit mood.

Last edited:
  • Love
xBQ3smD.png

@DoomyCakez

Lips had parted in a shallow display of ivory fangs from rogue lips, a red tipped nail tapping against the hem of the jet black gown as it curved over her propped up knee. An idle insignificant action that was merely a visual distraction for the Kurohime. Her eyes, depths of unwavering gold, remained vacantly staring upon the tense form of her guest, Sergei. A disturbing sight. A deep breath and a shift of her position caused her to lean her side against the sofa, her arm curved upon the back as she had her legs up and resting at her side, causing the layer of black silk to pool in waves around her, accentuating the black lines that curled around pale flesh to lead up to a rose painted in void like black upon her skin that was soon covered by her unoccupied arm resting upon it.

A flash of concern had cast a hue against liquid gold as she had suddenly brought a smile across her lips, the quick change in behavior suppressing anything that was once visibly upon her features once more. Despite her usual teasing protests, Reika said nothing as the red head had taken her glass and drank, instead smiling as she chuckled lightly. A light hum passed her lips as a hand reached out to him, her fingers resting against his cheek where she felt the stubble beneath her touch, causing her smile to dim all for the sake of making Sergei stray from the topic of his annoyance.

"Don't worry about the bet, I'll make sure to win." She stated, a dark grin spreading across her features as she stared at him with a sly gaze from behind dark lashes, red painted talons rasping one by one against the pale skin of her cheek as she bared her fangs at him in retaliation. "But sure honey, If you win then sure. However, If I win...~" The words rolled lowly off her tongue, a hint of shadows looming across her features as she continued. "Then you tell me the meaning of the word, okay? No tricks." Reika had suddenly, far to quickly, taken her streak of sadism and buried it deep as her expression softened. "The next bet we do sweetie, these are the wagers!~"

The pink haired woman did not shift back to look at the crowd, instead had remained facing Sergei as she settled her head against her curved arm, smile fading to a pursed line of bloody red, gold shifting as the black of her pupils seemed to suddenly take on more definition, drowning the gold in its grasp. "On to a more important...very important topic." She cooed despite the serious like marring her features, fingers having curled into the material of her dress. "That despicable stubble."

Although she seemed honestly angry about the fact, Reika was far from it. In fact, she was amused. The corner of her lips would threaten to rise as she tried to keep them firmly pursed but every now and then the red would seem to come closer to her eyes, threatening to break her spell. To be honest, there were other things concerning the mobster pirate that worried and angered her more. The stubble was her way to drag him, forcefully, from his irritated state and to a new one. Hopefully, a more playful one.

With her chin propped up on her arm, eyes half lidded as she remained still to allow a soft, amused grin tear its way to her expression as it became devilish to some degree. Then she stood. Pulling herself up slowly from her position, the woman had practically spun around from her seat so her feet were now on the ground as she stood and walked over towards her 'prey' with slow predatory steps. "But for stubble to appear, you had to be to busy to be rid of it, specially if you knew you would be seeing me...~" The woman had murmured in a breathy whisper, grin becoming a devious smirk. "So why do you tell me where you were for two months, Sergei?" The honorifics and nickname was gone within an instance as she reached over, winding a strand of red hair around her finger, the shade of his hair standing against her nails dark colour.​

• Love