░░RPGers Unite░░

• Thread starter ☾Endellion☽
  • Start date

☾Endellion☽

Just curious.

There seems to be a huge wave of us into this site due to various reasons. We call it

3994602.png

As for myself (i'm loving it here. Everyone's so warm of cuddly, especially Diana. ( excluding scribz)

If you are an immigrant let us know! Maybe you'll find people you knew

Edit: Don't fall in the troll trap.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
This does not help dude!

C'mon, I want to like you more because you're a doll and all. But this is the opposite of what we said we would do.

nice graphic though.

So this thread is a thing now...

Beciuse its maker failed reading comprehendion fir 2nd grade.

Shes just daft. Completly disregardibg everyyyyything in desperate attempt to belong to something peoplevstarted as a joke.

For further notice, group is over here if you want to indulge in this kind of stuff.

EDIT

Also no need to be needlessly cruel folks. One does not solve an overreaction with an overreaction.:rotfl:

Exactly, this is either top-tier ignorance, or HD quality trolling.
You have no idea how much i'm resisting making another of these threads with the same graphic being all "The great migra- Aw shit I just did what we weren't meant to do didn't I?"

Shes just daft. Completly disregardibg everyyyyything in desperate attempt to belong to something peoplevstarted as a joke.
Aw okay let's not cut her off from the herd. She's all alone here too.

Not doing any cutting there is nithing ti cut her from. I am pointing out daftness.

Not doing any cutting there is nithing ti cut her from. I am pointing out daftness.
If you're going to call someone any term involving ignorance or naivety, at least do the world a favour and proofread. Just once. Please. You just make a fool of yourself otherwise.​

Reactions: Jorick