░░RPGers Unite░░

• Thread starter ☾Endellion☽
  • Start date
I approve of how the OP misspelled migration. I mean. I might be part of the Great Migration... But you go girl (or guy) ra ra fight the power make a statement! You're awesome! Rebel!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
On my phone man. Spelling has nothing to do with ignorance and you know it. :P .

Guys.
Guys.
Remember the old adage:
"If you have nothing good to say, then shut the fuck up."

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Meanwhile, OP is having a good laugh at the expense of everyone else. Suppose I should do my thing now.

@Hellis If you're too tired to spell properly, don't post. This isn't being mean, this is telling you that whatever it is you try to say, looks a million times better if someone doesn't have to play interpreter just to understand what confounded mess of language you produced.

@Comrade Zed Provocative statements don't lead to resolutions.

@Beatrix If you're gonna have a shitfit with someone, take it privately. Nobody cares nor wants to read your personal issues with another person publicly, really. Especially for old shit.

@Cpt Toellner Not mad, just annoyed. Troll's having a righteous good laugh cuz' people can't just do the smart thing and stay away.

There. Can everyone try to behave like functional persons now? :bsmile:

Not sure if trolling or....
At its finest

Feels like old spam times. All c: those troll and rick roll threads. But anyway, thanks Brovo
Shes just daft. Completly disregardibg everyyyyything in desperate attempt to belong to something peoplevstarted as a joke.
iu

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hah! Smiral aint no person. She is leftover teen angst made human.

Hah! Smiral aint no person. She is leftover teen angst made human.
Tell her how you really feel, Hellis.

I was going to use a smiley there but I looked at the selection and I was totally overwhelmed.