Rose Petal Highschool

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
c01d9c5f88e524ca0c4e36e94895fad1.jpg

Haruto Suzumiya
Haruto blinked a couple of times with his eyes widen a bit as Orpheus got kind of displeased when he said he didn't slept at all. When she finished giving him a small scold like if she were his mother or big sister, he bust out laughing with his eyes closed. He wasn't teasing her for scolding at her, it was because it was the first time that someone actually cared about him. He was somehow glad and a bit happy with her for doing such a thing.

"Oh, Orpheus-san... You really are something, don't you?" He sighed deeply as he opened his eyes and wiped some tears that were on the sides of his eyes for laughing that hard. "Thank you. I haven't laughed this hard since a long time". He chuckled and looked at her with a slight smirk. "But, I still not getting something. Why you suddenly began to care about me, mmh?" He chuckled and stood up from his chair, placing his hands on his pockets and stepping closer to her. He looked down at her and leaned his face towards her, stopping by a few milimeters from her face. "I would like to know the reason".

He smirked back as he looked straight at her eyes.
@Citrus

image.jpg

Orpheus Enola

- - - -

"H-hey, what are you laughing for?!" The girl's face flushed a bit more pink, since she didn't expect him to laugh at her. She was trying to sound serious, but it didn't help how he kept purposely teasing her. Gods, how she would love to turn the tables. She wasn't good with being able to find the motive behind what people's actions were, so she didn't know that he wasn't laughing at her.

She patiently waited for him to stop laughing, letting out a sigh as she brushed her white hair behind her ear, and her hearing-aid was visible. She didn't like her disability, nor did she like her eyesight, so she dropped her glasses since the lens were so thick. Once he stopped laughing, she looked over at him.

"Why do you suddenly care?"

He asked, walking up to her and getting close to her face. Any other girl would blush and try to move back, but since she knew that he was just teasing her, she decided to do something different.

She held her hand up to his face, resting her chin in the other as she flicked his forehead. "Idiot. I have the habit of being motherly to everyone. I have god knows how many little cousins, a rampaging brother, and thousands of family friends with children that are younger than the age of ten." She explained, a small smirk forming on her face. Him teasing her was like a letter of challenge.

Well, she didn't mind a good war or two.
@Shinku

Haruto Suzumiya
tumblr_n99us1uhi81rnt36vo1_500.gif
His smirk slowly began to fade as she hold his face on her hand and look at him with a so cool expression, even with a small smirk. His attemp of teasing her were completely crushed by her guts to came up with a really good counterattack. A faint blush formed on his cheeks and he slowly stood staight, poutig a bit and looking away. "Um... Well pleayed, Orpheus... Well played..." he said, obviously knowing what she did. he was displeased by that, because he wanted to see that cute embarrassed and blushy expression she did before.

He crossed his arms and turned to his right, still not believing he lost against her with a total fail. He clicked his tongue. "You may had won just this time..." he mumbled on a low tone that she may not had listened because of her disability.

@Citrus

eed787c269197532562532fce1d2c5e5.jpg

Orpheus Enola

- - - -

She couldn't help but to burst laughing at his epic failure, tears forming on her eyes as his face flushed a bit like how hers did earlier. "What's with that? That uncool defeat?" She laughed out, holding on arm on her stomach and tilting her head down as she laughed. She found it funny how he was able to move so close, only to fail so terribly like that. "You spoke like you were actually interested or something, almost caught me off surprise." She admitted in her laughter, soon catching her breath and letting out a sigh. "Haa... I don't think I've laughed like that in a while." She sighed, a few giggles here and there. "What? You wanted to see a cute girly expression on me again? You'll have to wait a million years for it to happen again!" She explained, though, she pretty much contradicted herself after laughing like that.

She had not heard him since her hearing-aids were on low sensitivity right now.

"So, what were you expecting to see after saying that, hmm?" She asked, looking up at him confidently.

@Shinku

Haruto Suzumiya
img-thing
As she began to laugh hard on him, he frowned irritated and slowly looked at her. Seeing her cute happy and blushy face eased him a bit. In fact, his irritated and a bit hurt mood just puffed like a smoke. He let go a slight chuckle an smirked a bit, waiting for her to stop. After all, in the end, he archived what he wanted. A bit delayed, though, but he got what he wanted.

"What? You wanted to see a cute girly expression on me again? You'll have to wait a million years for it to happen again!"
He scoffed and looked down at her. "Actually, in the end, you really gave me what a wanted to see, Orpheus", he replied and lightly poked her nose with his rightindex finger. He chuckled. "You made a cute adorable and girlish expression while laughing that hard, you know? So, the one who failed badly here is you after making such a big contradiction, my friedn". He laughed a bit, enjoying this little time of triumph on her.

@Citrus

original.jpg

Orpheus Enola

- - - -

"Wh-What? I did not!" She stumbled a little bit, unaware that she had contradicted herself. Her face flushed pink from embarrassment of her own epic failure, only to laugh a little because this. "Yeah yeah.. But I still got you the first time." She said, keeping her lips hidden behind her hand again. She picked up a mint from the bag, opening the wrapper and popping it into her mouth to suck on it. The mint wasn't a very strong flavour, but she liked it since strong mint was hard for her to handle.

"I am not cute, or adorable, or girly!" She responded, pretty late at his intended compliment. She usually denied these things pretty quickly, since she couldn't really see where the 'cute' or 'girly' part of her was. When she tried to smile, she looked like one of those horror clowns, but she was able to do it so naturally without realizing it.

Ughhh, she hated herself when these thing happened.

@Shinku

Haruto Suzumiya
He chuckled once again as he saw her cute blush getting a bit intense on her face. "Yes you did, Orpheus-chan. Your efforts of denial will be in vain". He smiled and placed his right hand on top of her head, gently petting her. Even if she may not like him that much because of been such a jokester, he actually liked her and already consider her a great friend. Thanks to her, he has the most funniest and happiest hours of his life and he was thankful with her for that. He didn't knew if she felt the same way, but he actually didn't cared that much if she just didn't liked him at all.

After a bit, he stopped petting her and picke dthe back. "Hey, mind if I invite you to eat some breakfast?" he asked her, slowly looking back at her with a genuine smile. "And before you start to ask why and get all suspicious about it, I'm inviting you because why not?" He shrugged with a grin.
@Citrus

Sadako quickly looked down at her phone and realized what time it was. "Oh my gosh! Time flew!" She said before continuing to walk down the hallway and into the music room. "Alright. So where should we start?" Sadako asked looking over at Rito.

@Shinku

Rito Moonstone
"What about by plugging the bass on the amp?" replied Rito with a chuckle as he stepped inside the room after her and closed it behind him. He walked towards a chair where his guitar was resting.
@Fliris

image.jpeg

Orpheus Enola

- - - -

"Just because, huh?"

Orpheus let out a sigh, as she nodded. She almost cringed at how he used honourifics, since she wasn't used to hearing it at the end of her own name. "... You can just call me Orpheus. Using something after itdoesn't really suit me." She muttered, looking to the side as he pat her head. She didn't really know why he added them, maybe through a habit or something? God knows. Well, for now, she would have to cope woth being around him, even if he didn't mind. She was going to say something, though she didn't really want to say it.

She should just say it anyways.

"... It's a girl's hunch, but just use honourifics when we are around others. We wouldn't want the girl to get jealous." She explained, bringing her hand to her neck and rubbing it gently. "At least, if you want."

"Just call me Orpheus when it's just me hearing it. Don't worry, a lot of people call me without honourifics."
@Shinku

Sadako blushed and laughed embarrassedly. "W-well duh!" She said walking over to the amp , plugging the connecter into her bass she watched Rito.
@Shinku

Status
Not open for further replies.