Romance Role-Play! (18+ ONLY!) (CLOSED for NOW!)

What does ERP stand for?

• Erotic Role-Play?

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Energetic Role-Play!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dittles

The Ditziest of All!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All over the place but, usually on every other hour when possible.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Prestige
  8. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Medieval, Horror, etc.
Hello, I'm currently seeking a partner whom is not scared to do sexual themes! I will NOT role-play girl x girl or boy x boy! I prefer female x male only, and I'd like to be the female character! Also, I don't like doubling but, I don't mind playing any other character as an NPC character. I prefer more of a plot/story over the smut. Though, I don't mind mixing them together evenly! ^^ I also, only do OC x OC I don't really like the idea of Canon characters. Because, I get more attatched to my own characters than I do any other. Also, It's a lot easier for me to get into character! I can type anywhere from 4+ Paragraphs yet, I don't mind matching aslong as you don't expect me to do it every single time.

1.) Mafia Role-Play!

2.) Pirate Role-Play!

3.) Samurai/Nina Role-Play! Captured, the boy (or girl) is taken hostage by the opposing side. Though, once his/her true identity is revealed the opposing faction's leader is unwilling to let them go.

FANDOMS
(Anything that is bolded.. Is what I want to do the most!)

1.) Avatar the Last Airbender - I would like to RP as the Avatar though, I'm looking for someone to RP as the bad guy--, whom eventually, becomes apart of the group later on. Which of course, will be your character! So, yes.. You can kick my character's butt as many times as you like!

2.) Pokemon - It doesn't necessarily have to be trainers--, we could be Pokemon, Pokemon Rangers, Pokemon Gijinkas, or whatever... Although, If you have any ideas feel free to share! ^^

3.) Naruto - I would like to RP as the two-tailed beast although, I don't mind whatever character you choose. But, we're starting off as students before we time skip after a few posts and become ninjas in training! ^^

(NOTE: If you have any other fandoms, ideas, and the like.. Feel free to offer them to me! After all, there are a LOT more I haven't listed here that I'd like to do. Or, if there is one you'd prefer to do please privately message me so we can work the details out! However, I will not change my preferences to play as the girl character or to only do Female x Male. Also, I will only RP in PMS and nowhere else.. Thanks!)

Last edited:
Hello there. Welcome to Iwaku. Glad to have you onboard.

Wanted to tell you that this thread has been moved to its appropriate section. Since its a 1x1 request, and actually and OOC and not an IC, I've moved it to the OOC Redstar section in the One x One department. It's an adult 1x1 request as well, hence why its in the redstar section, and why you have a red star icon below your avatar.

I suggest that you read the FAQ's and rules, and make sure you read the description of the sections before posting up an OOC.

Just want to let you know, since people who are new to the site can make mistakes. Anyhow, if you got any questions, do not hestitate to ask. :)

Happy hunting for your partner, and future RPs on the site.

Moved to > Seeking One on One Partners > Redstar Bedroom.

Hello and welcome to the site! Glad to see you jumping right into the thick of it all!

As you can tell my name is Onyxforever, pleased to make your acquaintance. I haven't been on much as of late with this summer having been nothing but a blur for me and I am currently looking around to make some new roleplay buddies and possibly new friends.

I try to be friendly and approachable so if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Now to the fun stuff. I see your request for a roleplay and I'll raise you a reply. Hehe. Stupid puns aside I like your idea for the samurai/ninja plot and I would be very interested in possibly working with you to make it into a full blown roleplay.

Hm, 3rd and 1st seem interesting. Toss me a pm if you want and we'll talk details.

I'm interested in the samurai x ninja roleplay. Shoit me a pm so we can work out details.

I would like to do the Pokemon idea and actually be Pokemon

Still looking! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.