Romance ideas

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

expect the unexpected, it expects you
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
A few dozen times a day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Anything but Fanbase I will try
I have three ideas, not completed. But all can be either MxM or FxM.

Idea one
C1 was practically left at the alter and meets C2 after some depressive moments at the alter. C1and C2 hit it off and start hanging out. C1 starts having feelings and notices that they are way stronger then what they had for the person they we're going to marry. And that's about as far as I got.

Idea two
C1 is a pheonix in human form, on the run. C2 is from another country and doesn't know anything about pheonixes or the hunt for them. C1 meets C2 when they stumble into their back yard so to speak. C2 helps to heal C1 and they get close, C1 feels safe, because no one in this land knows what they are and about them being wanted. And I'm sure you can understand where that goes.

Idea three would be something I just thought of recently. I can explain better in detail when I get my laptop. But the general idea would be like 'The Mortal Instruments', but I only saw the first movie so it would be like that, sorry.

We could talk about your third one more if you'd like. Pm me if you'd like.

I've also only saw the first movie so we'd be on the same page! And if I am not interested in that, I like your first idea a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.