Roleplayer Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
glances nervously up at @Minibit before saying her first answer​
  • when you don't reply to a roleplay and you have no idea on what to post and your partner tries to help you out, but your too nervous to say anything, so you delete there message and wait for them to drop but you know in your heart that if they drop you, you'll be upset!​
  • start a one x one search and then having to redo it because you don't like the layout​
  • come up with an amazing plot and then lose it

when you don't reply to a roleplay and you have no idea on what to post and your partner tries to help you out, but your too nervous to say anything, so you delete there message and wait for them to drop but you know in your heart that if they drop you, you'll be upset!
Sweetie, this is not a new issue, and every single time it comes up, *everybody* says they'd rather be disappointed by their partner telling them they've gotten bored/frustrated or lost interest or are too busy and want to quit than be abandoned

I will take this as my note that you want to drop, but in future just say so!

Your feelings are valid, and deserve to be communicated.

• Useful
Reactions: Jorick
When your hand slips... and suddenly you have a profile on four different RP sites for a new character, and you start making your prettiest art request thread yet.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
eeEm9FR.png

• Love
Reactions: Brovo and redblood
Whenever I'm watching a movie or TV show or playing games with friends, and I'm pointing out certain visual or narrative cues.

"How do you know that?"
"Oh, I uh, just do."
"Are you just making it up?"
"No. I write stories."
"Oh! What stories?"
"You know. Stories. Role plays."
"Hahahahahahahaha you fuckin' cyber?"
"No. Collective group storytelling."
"Hahahahaha whatever."

Poor bastard was left behind later that game to be eaten by a zombie horde. I wonder how that happened. We'll never know.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Status
Not open for further replies.