Roleplay Search: Fandoms & Original!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D great! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully. Shoot me a message and we can further plot!

Hello! Yes I have heard of Tangled Dragons and Rise of the Brave but I will admit that I am a classic girl and not the biggest fan of cross overs ^^; I would love to do a HTTYD or RotG RP with you though :)
Oh that's okay! I was just wondering if you were also up to it. Httyd or RotG it is! Plus the knight x Dragon one. do you have a plot in mind for that? or brainstorm one with me?

Oh that's okay! I was just wondering if you were also up to it. Httyd or RotG it is! Plus the knight x Dragon one. do you have a plot in mind for that? or brainstorm one with me?
I only have a plot for RotG ^^; but I am up for brain storming for HttyD and Knight X Dragon. Which one of those three would you prefer to play?

I only have a plot for RotG ^^; but I am up for brain storming for HttyD and Knight X Dragon. Which one of those three would you prefer to play?
all three? lol. But the Knight x Dragon interests me the most! If you want we can pm each other to figure something out.

Knight X Dragon? Does that count as bestiality or is that something else entirely?

all three? lol. But the Knight x Dragon interests me the most! If you want we can pm each other to figure something out.
Sounds good, just send me a message and we can chat things out more there :)

Knight X Dragon? Does that count as bestiality or is that something else entirely?
The Dragon would be able to take human form, so I dunno if it would count or not lol

The Dragon would be able to take human form, so I dunno if it would count or not lol
idk how others would interpret it, but for me, if the human gets freaky with the dragon while dragon is in dragon-form, then I see that as bestiality.

Hello! I'm interested in the following. However, I'm not sure if some of them are available,

Pirates of the Caribbean
How To Train Your Dragon
Harry Potter
Avatar: The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra
X-Men

Hello! I'm interested in the following. However, I'm not sure if some of them are available,
Pirates of the Caribbean
How To Train Your Dragon
Harry Potter
Avatar: The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra
Hello :) I would love to do a Last Air Bender, X-men or HTTYD rp with you :) Just let me know which one youd prefer and we can chat about plot ideas over PM

Hmm, my favorite out of the choices is Last Airbender.

InuYasha! And Last Airbender I love, if these are still open I'll love to play them with you.

InuYasha! And Last Airbender I love, if these are still open I'll love to play them with you.
Hello and yes, both are still open! Just shoot me a PM and we can chat there and decide which one to play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.