Roleplay Search: Fandoms & Original!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emerarudo-chan

Original poster
Hello!

My name is Emerarudo-chan but you can call me Emzy! I'm 26 years old and I am currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature (preferably 19+). I mostly use fandoms with OC's tossed into the mix.

⋙ I like to roleplay with people who are semi-literate to literate and who also enjoy taking time to put detail into their posts just as I do. I post multi-para to novella and if I take the time to write that much I expect my partner to at least try and do the same. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double! Also I prefer to play hetero as the main pairing, but I have played yaoi and yuri couples in the past, I'm just not that interested in it as others I suppose.

:unicorn: = I have a plot in mind
:heart: = Currently craving like mad

Original

Bold is for what I would like to play.

- Knight x Dragon (can take human form) :heart:
- Dragon (can take human form) x Human Sacrifice
- Death God x Human
- Tengu (crow demon) x Priestess
- Youkai (demon) x Kitsune (fox demon)
- Samurai x Kistune (fox demon) :heart:
- Samurai x Ninja
- Monster under the bed x Human
- Nightmare King x Human
- Demon/Monster x Demon/Monster Hunter
- Captor x POW
- Count (Werewolf) x Betrothed (Human) :heart::unicorn:
- Stalker x Victim (plot involves a stalker murdering the father of the girl he is infatuated with in a Gothic Victorian setting) :heart::unicorn:
- Mad Hatter x Alice (the theme would be Rotten Wonderland, my own take on Alice in Wonderland but with zombies and gore)

Animes

are characters I am willing to play

- Bleach
★ Byakuya, Orihime, Yoruichi, Chad, Soi Fong, Aizen, Starrk, Toshiro, Yumichika, Rangiku, Shunsui, Urahara, Szayelaporro, Harribel, Tesla, Ulquiorra

-
Hellsing
★ Seras, Integra, Pip, Major, Captain, Anderson, Rip Van Winkle

- Escaflowne
★ Folken, Merle, Allen, Millerna, Gaddess, Hitomi,

- Sailor Moon :heart::unicorn:
★ Rei, Haruka, Makoto, Mamoru, Mistress 9, Wicked Lady, Prince Sapphire, Rubeus, Wise Man, Queen Beryl, Hawk Eye, Fish Eye, Artemis (human only)

- Pet Shop of Horrors :heart:
★ Leon, Pon-chan, Honlon, Ten-chan, various 'pets'

- Inuyasha
★ Miroku, Kagome, Shippo, Naraku, Jaken, Rin, Kirara, Kikyo, Sango, Kana, Manten, Ginta, Hakkaku

Movies

-
Maleficent :heart::unicorn:
★ Maleficent, Aurora, King Stephen/young Stephen, Philip

- How to Train your Dragon :heart:
★ Toothless, Stoick, Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Valka, Eret, Drago various dragons

-
Rise of the Guardians :heart::unicorn:
★ North, Bunny, Tooth, Baby Tooth, Sandy

-
Hellboy :heart::unicorn:
★ Abe, Liz, Professor Broom, Rasputin, Manning, Ilsa, Krauss, Princess Nuala, Pince Nuada

-
Book of Life :heart:
★ La Muerta, Manolo, Maria. Joaquín, Candle Maker, Carlos, Carmen, Chakal

-
StarWars :heart::unicorn:
★ Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Padme, Count Dooku, Jango Fett, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Rex (or other Clones), Ahsoka, Ventress, Dath Maul, Darth Talon, Aayla, Shaaki Ti, Barriss and more.

-
Pirates of the Caribbean :heart::unicorn:
Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Ragetti, Bootstrap Bill, Davy Jones, Black Beard, Cutler Beckett

Video Games

- Legend of Zelda
★ Link, Zelda, Midna, Ganondorf, Agatha, Lana, Cia, Great Fairy, Shiek, Fi, Ghirahim

Books

-
Harry Potter
★ Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Sirius Black, Dumbledore, Bellatrix, Remus

-
Redwall :heart:
★ Cornflower, Constance, Basil, Slagar, Ironbeak, Chickenhound, Sela, Abbot, Matthais, Asmodeus, Jesse, Sam

-
Lord of The Rings
★ Frodo, Galadriel, Aragorn, Gimli, Elrond, Saruman, Pippin

TV Shows

- Game of Thrones

★ Tyrion, Tywin, Jaime, Cersei, Sansa, Arya, Eddard, Jon, Rob, Stannis, Renly, Loras, Ygritte, Daenerys, Little Finger, Bran, Theon, Gendry, Shae, Ramsay

- BeetleJuice
:heart::unicorn:
★ Lydia, Charles, Delia

-
Transformers (G1, Beast Wars, Armada, Animated, Bay-verse) :heart::unicorn:
★ Optimus Prime, Jazz, Sunstreaker, Skywarp, Swoop, Slag, Snarl, Blaster, Hound, Mirage, Arcee, Bombshell, Shrapnel, Dirge, Ramjet, Thrust, Wreck-gar, Hot Rod, Kup, Red Alert, Bluestreak, Rattrap, Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Blackarchnia, Waspinator, Cheetor, Scorpinak, Tarantulas, Prowl, Bulkhead, Lugnut, Lockdown (and many more)

-
Gargoyles :unicorn:
★ Demona, Brooklyn, Broadway, Hudson, Bronx, Lexington, Fox, Xanatos, Titania, Weird Sisters, Hyena

-
TMNT (2012 or 2014 movie) :heart::unicorn:
★ Leo, Mikey, Donnie, Splinter, Karai, Xever, Shredder, Kraang, Casey, April

-
Avatar: Last Air Bender & Legend of Korra :heart:
★ Aang, Toph, Suki, Princess Yue, Azula, Uncle, Sokka, Momo, Mako, Asami, Lin, Tarrlok

-
G.I. Joe
★ Scarlett, Hawk, Duke, Dust, Lady Jaye, Flint, Storm Shadow, Tomax, Xamot, Baroness, Destro

-
Batman :heart:
★ Batgirl(Barbara version), Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, Robin(Tim version), Clayface, Twoface, Poison Ivy

-
Mummies Alive :heart:
★ Armon, Nefer-tina, Rath, Kah-ti, Amenhotep, Heka, Ammut, Scarab, Arakh

-
Thundercats (2011)
★ Cheetara, Panthro, WilyKit, WilyKat, Pumyra, Lion-o, Mumm-ra, Slythe, Monkian

-
X-Men (willing to cross overs with other Marvel series)
★ Jean, Emma, Scott, Hank, Professor X, Kitty, Rogue, Wanda, Pietro, Ororo, Bobby, Raven/Mystique, Victor

The stalker x Victim sounds like something I could get into.

I think we would be perfect partners. I'd love to do Game of Thrones with you! The pairings I'm mainly looking for are:
  1. Robb/Sansa
  2. Jon/Sansa
  3. Robb/Roslin
  4. Tyrion/Sansa
Let me know if any of those tickle your fancy, or if you'd like to throw some more pairings at me! For the four pairings I listed, I would be willing to play any of those characters should you have a preference of who you'd want to play. If none of those couples are interesting to you, however, I wouldn't mind hearing your Pirates of the Caribbean idea! I'm not against doing two roleplays either, one Game of Thrones and one Pirates of the Caribbean.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! I would like to try a 1x1 with you. I am interested in the Knight x Dragon, and I also see you like the movies How to Train your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians. I have certainly seen both and can rp both or either one, but I'm wondering if you have ever heard of Rise of the Brave, Tangled Dragons? Would you like to do an rp in that kind of fandom too?

The stalker x Victim sounds like something I could get into.
Hello :)
The idea I have would be set in the late Victorian era and have a dark theme to it. It would revolve around a theater house owner (stalker), a musical composer and his daughter (victim) The Theater own would try to convince his old friend, the composer to let him marry his daughter but the composer would refuse and in his anger, the theater owner would murder him and pin the blame on one of the opera house actors. The owner would try to woo the grief stricken girl and keep all other men away from her.

Reactions: Sansa Stark
I think we would be perfect partners. I'd love to do Game of Thrones with you! The pairings I'm mainly looking for are:
  1. Robb/Sansa
  2. Jon/Sansa
  3. Robb/Roslin
  4. Tyrion/Sansa
Let me know if any of those tickle your fancy, or if you'd like to throw some more pairings at me! For the four pairings I listed, I would be willing to play any of those characters should you have a preference of who you'd want to play. If none of those couples are interesting to you, however, I wouldn't mind hearing your Pirates of the Caribbean idea! I'm not against doing two roleplays either, one Game of Thrones and one Pirates of the Caribbean.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Hello! I would love to do a GoT RP with you involving your first 2 pairing ideas, I love the idea of the Stark kids falling for one another. I do have an OC, a Karstark I would like to use and pair with Sandor if that is alright.

Hello! I would like to try a 1x1 with you. I am interested in the Knight x Dragon, and I also see you like the movies How to Train your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians. I have certainly seen both and can rp both or either one, but I'm wondering if you have ever heard of Rise of the Brave, Tangled Dragons? Would you like to do an rp in that kind of fandom too?
Hello! Yes I have heard of Tangled Dragons and Rise of the Brave but I will admit that I am a classic girl and not the biggest fan of cross overs ^^; I would love to do a HTTYD or RotG RP with you though :)

Oh, I don't do doubling. :/ if that's what you were looking for. But if not, I'm more than willing to let your OC wander around our story, maybe as a best friend of Sansa? I have plots for both Robb and Jon's pairings with Sansa, one requires more knowledge of the ASoIAF universe than the other, so let me know which one you'd like most and I'll throw my plots out! I have been craving Robb/Sansa more than Jon/Sansa recently, but I'll leave the choice to you.

Oh, I don't do doubling. :/ if that's what you were looking for. But if not, I'm more than willing to let your OC wander around our story, maybe as a best friend of Sansa? I have plots for both Robb and Jon's pairings with Sansa, one requires more knowledge of the ASoIAF universe than the other, so let me know which one you'd like most and I'll throw my plots out! I have been craving Robb/Sansa more than Jon/Sansa recently, but I'll leave the choice to you.
Ah alright. I am actually looking to double, sorry for any inconvenience.

Ah, no worries. Good luck on your search.

Are there any plots that you would like to do that aren't doubling? I would still love to plot something with you!

Um.... well, here's the thing. I actually have two emails. One for school and one for personal. The problem is

1. I can only access my personal email when I go home for the weekend

2. Since my second email is for school, It is on a secure network, so I probably wouldn't be able to get the email.

You can try my personal email, but chances are the responses are going to be sparse.

Are there any plots that you would like to do that aren't doubling? I would still love to plot something with you!

I usually double when it comes to fandoms, but most of my original ideas are just one couple with side characters to add to the story

Um.... well, here's the thing. I actually have two emails. One for school and one for personal. The problem is
1. I can only access my personal email when I go home for the weekend
2. Since my second email is for school, It is on a secure network, so I probably wouldn't be able to get the email.
You can try my personal email, but chances are the responses are going to be sparse.
Ah ok. Well we could try to RP over messages here if that works better for you

I suppose I wouldn't mind doing Count x Betrothed, and I wouldn't be against doing a vampire instead of werewolf either, I don't care which! Also, is there any way I could convince you to do RobbxSansa without doubling? You could have your choice of which character to play. I admit, it's a pairing I've been craving for quite some time. ^^

I suppose I wouldn't mind doing Count x Betrothed, and I wouldn't be against doing a vampire instead of werewolf either, I don't care which! Also, is there any way I could convince you to do RobbxSansa without doubling? You could have your choice of which character to play. I admit, it's a pairing I've been craving for quite some time. ^^
Sure the count betrothed would do fun to play, but if you are really craving a RobbxSansa RP I could give Sansa a shot as I do love her character (Ive even cosplayed as her before)

Reactions: Sansa Stark
Status
Not open for further replies.