eIn a world, where the Demon God wakes up every 300 years to destroy humans, there is a goddess to help save it. Although, she only save it herself the first time. The other times were the six warriors she has chosen herself and bestowed her power. These warriors were called "The Heros of the Six Flowers". These warriors would be celebrated for years to come as the people who save the world.
The Demon God is about to wake up again, and you have been chosen by the goddess herself. You proceed to make your way to the point where all the warriors will meet. As soon as you get there something is off. The barrier, made by the Saint of Fog and Saint of Locks, has been activated to prevent the demons from coming in or out. On top if that, there are SEVEN warriors.
Everyone has the mark of the Six Flowers. It's obvious the seventh if the traitor and activated the barrier. The barrier can only be deactivated two ways: destroy the demon king or kill the person who activated it.
Can you kill the traitor without getting yourself killed?
Saint Name: (Females only. Not required for females. You would use the template Saint of ____)
Occupation: What they were before they were a warrior. (Saints are automatically priestesses of their temple.)
Strengths: These are the thing your character is physically good at doing.
Weaknesses: These are things your character physically WEAK at.
Weapon/Power: (Non-saints have weapons, Female has powers if saint, but saints can involve weapons)
Talents: Little things your character is good at.
Inabilities: Things your character is terrible at.
Fears: Things your character is afraid of, has a phobia of, or even small events they don't want to happen.
General Personality: This is the personality part with flaws and virtues.
General History: Childhood and important events that helped make your character who they are today.
- Don't feel intimidated to just stick with the stereotypical male and female warriors. You can make assassins, servants, ect.
- I need seven people
- I am not joining in this roleplay, but I will be overseeing. Consider me the goddess
- Be prepared to be the traitor
- If you feel uncertain, just ask.
- Follow ALL iwaku rules
- No godmodding or any other bad roleplay manners There will be fights between characters that may lead to death so accept your death.
- If YOU are the traitor, the random generator choose please ACCEPT it. It's for the secrecy and mystery of the roleplay
- Gary Stue and Mary Sue should not be alive in this universe
- More OP power equals more limitations
- Post a theme song at bottom of CS so I know you read the rules
- Can be romantic but that's pretty hard to do in my opinion for this one. If you do end up doing that nothing more than fluff.
- No one sentence posts
- All rules above must be followed
- Have Fun!
- No one yet....
Last edited by a moderator: