Rocky Love

She sat there, shocked at his sincerity, his honesty, his need. She wanted to, she really did. She smiled, "Just let me go tell Jenny that I'm leaving. I can't just abandon her." She pressed a kiss to his lips again, not ready to part with him. Her arms wrapped around his neck still, her body pressed against his. Her tongue finding it's way into his mouth. Exploring it, tasting it, loving every second of it. Loving him. God she couldn't believe how much she felt for him. Her hatred was fueled so much because she loved him for a long time. She couldn't help it, and by the fire with him was the only place she wanted to be with him. But first she couldn't help but indulge in the taste of him, the feel of his body against hers. How right it felt. She finally pulled back.

"I have to go find Jenny first." She stood reluctantly, stumbling as she walked up the incline towards the barn. A small chuckle escaped her and she hollered back to him. "I'm okay!"

Their tongues coiled as much as they could, the gentle lacing of her teeth by his tongue made him moan a bit as he tasted her fully, she was sweet and hot, her flesh was enticing his tongue, but she pulled away, a trail of their juices between their lips as he let her go to find her friend, watching ehr leave then stumble, and try to regain her composure. He girnned at the klutz he grew fond of, watching her go up the hill and back to the dying party, Jenny looking all over for ehr and ignoring the fact she was wet and panting.

Mark went to get ready, grabbing his truck and making room for her wanting to drive her home. He wanted things to be back to normal and he felt he had a chance. And he was thinking how she felt for him matched his passion for her which made him more excited.

Lilly found her sister making out with the cowboy Lilly left her with earlier. She simply tapped her on the shoulder. Jenny looked up and frowned. "It's early, you aren't getting me to go home this early." Lilly only shook her head. "I'm leaving, you can drive yourself home I have a ride." With that Lilly turned and walked away, leaving Jenny gaping mouthed and staring. Lilly didn't care, the man she loved was waiting for her. She quickly headed back out to the truck and jumped in and laced her fingers with Marks. "I'm ready let's go!" She was eager and ready for him. She had been for years. She scooted over so she was up against him in the truck, unable to hide the smile on her face.

He played with her delicate fingers between his thick storng ones and smiled, holding her close as they drove off the dirt road. the path was lined with fencing, keeping the horses at bay but the closer they got, the closer they wete to his horse, waiting at the edge and following them down the path, whinnying as she galloped and followed. Autumn was taking back by Walter as Johnathon dropped off his truck for them, smiling as he opened Lily's door and grasping her hand. Autumn came and sniffed at the lovely girl and gave an approving nod before heading back into the field, and Mark took Lily into his house.

As they got comfy, his boots kicked off next to the door and helping Lily's off with hers, he pulled her to the couch and started the fire, and sat beside her. He could see her smile grow when they returned to simpler times and he grinned as well, having his childhood sweetheart in his arms.

She stared into his eyes before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "Mark, I know we aren't kids any more. We are adults and I want us to be more than friends. I want to be your love. And right now I want to make love to you. Here by the fire light. I've waited for years and I don't want to anymore. All I want is you. Please?" She pressed her lips to his again with out waiting for an answer and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him back with her as she lay back on the couch, her hands running up and down his sides. "Make sweet passionate love to me. Now, before we possibly miss this chance. I guess what I'm asking is, will you love me Mark?"

He looked down at her begging eyes and smiled more as he kissed her neck, nibbling her skin a bit to send more waves of pleasure
"..Lily....I always loved you...."
He smiled and kissed back up to her lips, pulling her shirt away as he did his
"...I always wanted to be with you since high school. I always had a dumb crush on you even though I bullied....Yes I will love you, Like I had before.."
He smiled and kissed down her chest, his tongue tracing along the frills of her bra as he reaches back and unclasps it, kissing her mounds as they bounce in his lips, smirking as her moans made him edge on down. Tickling her jeans off and licking her hips and down to her legs and ankles as he drags her jeans off, realizing her underwear was still wet..or did they get wetter? Either way he left her panties on as she kicked her pants off, sitting up so she ca get to his belt.

She lay there almost completely naked before him on the bed. Her eyes falling on his belt, which he exposed for her. He loved her. She could still hear his voice as it echoed through her mind. Her fingers worked it free, along with the button and zipper of his pants. Pulling it open so she could reach into his boxers and pull his cock free, marveling at how large it was, only semi hard. Her own panties were soaked with her own juices by now. The mound below aching for attention. But this was going to be a night to remember. She was going to do it right. She leaned forward, pressing her lips to the head of his cock, then ran her tongue around the head. Her eyes closed as she took it in her mouth, savoring the taste of it.

he took in a deep breath as she dove in slowly his cock slowly stiffening on her lips as she tried to coax it erect. He smiled down at her as his fingers trailed up her legs and into her panties, running along her wetness and licking it off, lubing his fingers as he crawled them back in, and slowly penetrates her slit, sliding into her with a gentle push. He was a bit shocked how fast she wanted it, but he didn't complain. It's been 20 years of them knowing each other, he would be disappointed if nothing did come out of this..."

She gasped as she felt his fingers inside of her. Her breath caught. She hoped he wouldn't notice. She had never lain with any man. Never felt one inside of her. Well she had waited long enough. The man she always loved was right here and she was going to make love to him. She felt her juices slick his fingers, her tongue danced wildly as she moved her mouth up and down on his cock, her hand twisting in rhythm with her mouth as she moved up and down. Her eyes closed, just enjoying the taste of him. Ready to feel him inside of her.

He looked down at her as she moaned and gasped on his cock, slowly releasing his fingers out of her and licking them again, before rummaging her panties away as he pulls his hips back. She tries to lean in but he presses her shoulder back and moves backwards too, positioning in between her legs
"...We waited for this moment..I have and I can tell you too..So let's not waste any time..I want you Lily...."
He grinned as he pressed the tip of his member onto her slit, grinding up and down to tease her clit.

Her mound became more wet with the touch of his cock, her hips moving up to meet it. Her eyes closing, her mouth falling open in an all out moan. "Oh god, take me! Take me now!" She cried with desire in her voice, her juices, slicking the head of his cock. God she craved him here and now. "I want you too Mark Bolter. So badly, please, take me."

Her words edged him on, as he pushed in slowly, feeling her new works, she was untouched a virgin and he blushed. Has she saved herself for him all this time...Was he really that special...He was elated though and looked down at her as she winced in pain as he presses through, finally breaking her in as he moans out and grunts at her tightness
"..Lily..."~
He said out in an airy moan and kissed her deeply as he lets her come down, and when she was ready, he started his main voyage

Lily cried out in pain as she felt his largeness fill her. He was so big, and her body being untouched, had no preparation for such things. She arched her hips up and gripped the bed, slowly however, the pain subsided, numbed her almost. His words sounding distant as he cried out her name. In response she cried out his own name. His lips crashed upon hers, and her arms wrapped around her, as they started moving together, she couldn't hide the sounds of pleasure, coming from within her body. This was the single greatest moment of her life. She finally captured the man she loved, even if they came from a rocky past, and now they shared something nobody else ever would, and she couldn't be more happy.

Their past was out of his mind, he was in the now, the present with her on his bed, on his member, thrusting with her as she clawed at his wrists. This was something else. When he stuck puberty he was horny as a hornytoad, and couldn't rightfully get it off. He loved Lilly though too much to try anything before the incidents but now, she begged him to make love to ehr, and he did. His fingers worked through her hair and rubbed her chest, her heaving and bouncing bosom kept still by his grip as he massged her mounds, her slit milking him in pleasure as she started to kick her legs around him
"..Lily..ahhh god damn girl..."

As the sounds of their love making filled the room, and her sweet cries filled the sounds too her hands explored every inch of her body. This cowboy gave her the ride of her life and she couldn't imagine anyone else doing it. Her lips closed on his, her eyes shut. Nothing needed to be said. The sounds of their love making was enough. Her legs squeezed him tighter. Their bodies heating up from the love making. Her juices mixed with his as a wet spot became obvious beneath them on the fabric. This was how things were meant to be, and from now on they would be. She felt her body getting close to climax as she rode deep into the night with him.

He grinned as his strong hands grasp her elbows, slowly pushing her arms down and pinning her hands, gripping her fingers between his and lacing them as they made love. It was rough, it was sexy, it was loud. And it was genuine. He was with the girl who stole his heart and he tore hers open, but it mended. They were in love since they were children and he never forgot that, now that their carnal instincts kicked in. He groaned out as she was close, he could feel her walls constrict around his member as she moaned his name out, almost screaming as her voice peaked. He licked her neck and slid his tongue down, nipping at her exposed nipples lovingly and kisses her mounds as they swell in pleasure

She lay there, wiggling. Putty in his hands. Her head rolling as she could feel her walls begin to shiver and contract in pleasure. The orgasm ripped through her body like a run away train her nails digging into his hand. "Oh God Mark!" Was all she could cry out in extacy as her hips rolled up against his, her toes curled and she held onto his hands trying to ride out the waves of pleasure. Mark definetly knew how to please a woman. His hard cock swelled inside of her, she could feel no more room inside of her as she rode out the orgasm. Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks as she cried out. "Oh, Mark! I love you. God I fucking love you." She bucked up against him more. She couldn't help it. Knowing she was in the arms of her love was enough to send her over the edge, but this completely knocked her senseless. This cowboy knew how to make love. That's what this is, a pure act of love. Savage and wondrous. She could never imagine ever wanting this with anyone else.

His fingers clenched, his arms were riddled with seat that trickled down to her body as his moans and pants became harsher and louder. A strange heat and pressure started to build up in his loins as he was holding back. His muscles were tense his teeth were gritted and his nostrils flared. Her orgasm was mighty as she clenched down on his cock but her walls started to milk him too, massaging up and down the length of the cock as he looked down at her. He was close, and wanted to know what she wanted
"..Lilly..I'm cumming.."