Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Whump
Hello! I decided to make a separate post about the plot I'm most interested in! This is heavily based on the fnaf fan fiction "Robosistants: at your service" on ao3 infact its really just a modified version of that! All I did was remove sun and add more characters, im looking to use a different name for ace so it might vary from roleplay to roleplay

SIMPLE PROMPT:

Y/cs friend buys them four very high tech robots to help with anger issues, something else or just around the house, but y/c quickly finds out the dark truth behind these animatronics

(Last time I said three instead of four)

COMPLEX PROMPT/STARTER:

It was pouring outside, as rain fell harshly. A soft soft pounding sound filled the streets as the drops pounded against nearby cars, windows, and loudest was the umbrella being held over y/c's head.

Y/c had been preparing to leave work when their friend had commented on the rain. Something seemed off as y/cs friend just wouldn't drop the topic. Y/cs friend had insisted on walking y/c home tonight.

Y/c's friend smiled at them with glowing green eyes. He had tried to make conversation occasionally but it mostly ended in silence. Until they made it to y/c's house. There were four decently sized boxes sitting on the porch, managing to keep out of the rain. Suspiciously, y/cs friend had sighed in relief once he saw the boxes

Rules:
-be patient, if it takes me more then a week, bump me, I have a tendency to click on messages then forget what I was doing
-please be nice and respectful.
-going with that, let me know if IM not, I have autism, and tones can often be missed in messages, so let me know and I'll either fix it, or clear up tone confusion, but I'm generally pretty expressive so my tone shouldn't be lost?
-I come from roleplay.me so I'm not sure how needed it is to say this but no N*FW
-no, and I mean NO one liners,the occasional one of fine but I don't want any of the aistrek roleplays
-please don't ask me to roleplay as a certain character, or from a certain verse, it's a major roleplay turn off for me when people know my verse, it makes me anxious, I also just like explaining things!
-dark themes are a MUST. I prefer to play characters that I can traumatize, it's kinda my staple, weird? Yes. But do I care? No.
-please have a draw face claim, I will add people with irl face claims, but I will ask you provide me with something drawn.
-please have some kind of experience with hurt comfort.

WARNINGS:

-this roleplay contains *bus3, violent, mild s/h, panic attacks, that kinda stuff
-bloodmoon is alittle feral and may come off as aggressive
-eclipse will come off as aggressive at first