1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Action, Adventure, etc.
Generally, it's what I feel more in the mood for.
This roleplay is closed! We may open up in the future, but not now.

SZ5QaWr.png

Welcome to UA High School, the birthplace of many of the world's greatest heroes. Heroes, you say? Yes of course! Those heroes! Like those who would have once been read about in tales to astonish, and fictional lands of wonder. Individuals like these, with powers that could only have existed in our wildest dreams, work hard everyday in order to help maintain peace and order. Here, you will work to rise up and take your place in society as one of these brave souls. Perhaps one of you will even become number one! But do not take this challenge lightly. The competition is stiff and it will take everything you have to make a name for yourselves!​

ujp0uJ2.png

Rising Heroes: A My Hero Academia Roleplay is a roleplay based on the My Hero Academia series. It will take place in an alternate universe with various differences. First thing's first, we're not using All Might. We might have One for All and All for One, but not the same villains or heroes and all that. Just taking the foundation and fun. A different number one hero, a different vibe in many cases, different faculty, etc. If that's not your cup of tea, this roleplay probably isn't for you. That being said, I'm sure you can guess that this isn't a next generation kind of thing. It can be in some cases, but not in the traditional sense. We may even have characters with abilities similar to or the same as existing characters, but very different personalities and the like. That's okay. Regardless, if you're still with us, please feel free to join us in creating a fun and enjoyable game and story.​
The roleplay will begin on our characters' first days at U.A. High School. Most of them (if not all) strive to be heroes, but each of them have their own reasons to do so. Whether or not your characters know each other or if it's the first time they are meeting each other is entirely up to the players. This roleplay will have a lot of focus on character development and interaction, but there will also be a plot for our characters to follow. There will also be villains, of course.​
KOZ8wX6.png

• First and foremost, while I am a amicable GM, I do hope you all with respect my authority as the head of the game. I will always try to be fair, and listen to ideas, requests, and thoughts.​
  • Rising Heroes is a mid-high casual roleplay. While I'm not expecting essays with each post, I am expecting that you don't just throw up a few mashed up lines.​
  • Please do not intentionally try to harass, insult, or instigate issues between other players. This is not a place for arguing. If you feel the needed to work through a problem, either take it to PMs/DMs or squash it altogether. I will not hesitate to intervene. If any problems persist even with the intervention of the GM, you will be kicked from the roleplay.​
  • This roleplay will not have a required post deadline. However, I will request that each of you commit to trying to post at least once a week. That being said, if you find that you cannot post for however long a period of time, please inform either myself or our Co-GM. You do NOT need to provide details, just give a heads up. Unexplained absences will be deemed as having left the rp if they are absent for longer than a 2 week period.​
  • We'd prefer it if players were active in OOC discussion on Discord. An active, healthy playerbase that likes to discuss character and plot only adds to the fun!​
  • Take your time in designing characters that will grow and be fleshed out through interactions with other characters or through the story. Since we take this so seriously, the GMs will not be accepting people on a first-come first-serve basis. Instead, we will look at all submitted characters and will accept the ones we think will be more suitable for this setting.​
  • Regarding the idea of romance between characters, keep it simple and obviously do not go too far. Keep it PG-13 (or so) where applicable. Take it to a more private setting if you really wish to continue.​
  • Don't just attack or harm the characters of another player without his/her/their consent. Don't do anything with another character that would be otherwise outside of your control if you are not the creator. If you want your character to get into a fight with another character, give the player a heads-up, first. That way they can plan how their character will react. Remember that auto-hitting is not allowed.​
  • I'm sure I don't have to say this, but metagaming, godmodding, being a mary/gary sue, and all the other stuff we have a tendency to hate or that detract from the fun of the game are PROHIBITED. Don't do it.​

JiCPxPN.png

kpAnGuA.jpg

"Quote from Character"​

• Name:​
    Date of Birth:​
    Height:​
    Weight:​
    Hair Color:​
    Eye Color:​

• Personality:​
    {Create a list of up to around 6 traits that you feel describe your character as accurately as possible.}​
    History:​
    {Summarize your character's life prior to joining UA. This should be anywhere between 2 and 5 paragraphs. Keep it brief, simple, and to the point. Stay within the range. We want to avoid unnecessary wordiness and save some of the more juicy bits for the IC and characterization.}​

• Quirk Name:​
    Quirk Type:​
    Description:​
    {What abilities does this quirk grant the user? How does it alter his/her/their appearance? What is its area of effect (if applicable)? Does your character need to make physical contact? Etc?}​
    Weaknesses:​
    {What are the drawbacks of this quirk? Is it easily countered? Does it drain the user? Does it hurt him/her/them in anyway? No quirk is without consequences in some way, shape, or form.}​

• Goals:​
    Dislikes:​
    Fears:​
    Theme Music:​

• {Name of Individual}
    {Describe the relationship between the two from your character's point of view.}​

Code:
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/kpAnGuA.jpg[/IMG]
"Quote from Character"[/CENTER]
[TABS]
[tab=Basic Information]
[INDENT]Name:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Age:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Date of Birth:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Height:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Weight:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Hair Color:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Eye Color:[/INDENT]
[/tab]
[tab=Background Information]
[INDENT]Personality:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]{Create a list of up to around 6 traits that you feel describe your character as accurately as possible.}[/INDENT]
[INDENT]History:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]{Summarize your character's life prior to joining UA. This should be anywhere between 2 and 5 paragraphs. Keep it brief, simple, and to the point. Stay within the range. We want to avoid unnecessary wordiness and save some of the more juicy bits for the IC and characterization.}[/INDENT]
[/tab]
[tab=Quirk Information]
[INDENT]Quirk Name:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Quirk Type:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Description:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]{What abilities does this quirk grant the user? How does it alter his/her/their appearance? What is its area of effect (if applicable)? Does your character need to make physical contact? Etc?}[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Weaknesses:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=2]{What are the drawbacks of this quirk? Is it easily countered? Does it drain the user? Does it hurt him/her/them in anyway? No quirk is without consequences in some way, shape, or form.}[/INDENT]
[/tab]
[tab=Extra Information]
[INDENT]Goals:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Likes:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Dislikes:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Fears:[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Theme Music:[/INDENT]
[/tab]
[tab=Relationships]
{Name of Individual}
[INDENT]{Describe the relationship between the two from your characters point of view.}[/INDENT]
[/tab]
[/TABS]

Last edited:
is pwetty :3

hiiii!

This is great!

• Love
Reactions: Thaleko
Here's my character~

DVsLvokUMAAZM6m.png

"You really don't wanna get on my bad side."

• Name: Fujimura, Akane
    Date of Birth: June 27th
    Height: 162.5 cm (approx. 5'3")
    Weight: 52 kg (approx. 115 lbs)
    Hair Color: Very dark blue, almost black
    Eye Color: Crimson

• Personality:

• Brash
    • Loud
    • Just a tad vulgar
    • Passionate to the point of being portrayed as aggressive
    • Compassionate
    • Quick to fluster or anger
    History:
    The only child of Kaede Fujimura and Kuro Fujimura, Akane was very rarely allowed to play outside with friends. Her father was rightfully concerned over her "monstrous" quirk, which had taken an effect on her body when she was 2 or 3 years old. He and her mother wasn't sure what exactly she was capable of, and decided to keep her under their supervision until they were certain that she could be trusted. They weren't abusive or cruel, but they were overly strict and overprotective. This made Akane a shy, timid child that had little to no social skills. She often hid behind her parents' legs, staring up at strangers and friends with naught a word to leave her lips.
    Luckily for Akane, she blossomed when she began going to school. Her true colors were revealed through interactions with her teachers and classmates, and she made many friends rather quickly. She was the one who would lead her friends on "fearsome expeditions and adventures" and would even help her friends beat "villains" during recess. As she grew, her quirk became more and more perceived as scary, even by her friends. Some of them pushed her away, while others stuck by her side. Akane became frustrated, turning on her parents and arguing with them over reasons Kaede and Kuro would call petty.
    Something happened in the summer when Akane turned 10. There isn't too much clarity about what happened, but rumors have been whispered and are currently resurfacing with her induction to UA High School. Some people say that she's killed several of her classmates with no repercussions. Others say that she held a student ransom. Only her closest friends know the truth, and she prays that they won't tell anyone what actually happened those five summers ago.

• Quirk Name: Hellhound
    Quirk Type: Transformation
    Description:
    In her normal state, Akane bears traits somewhat similar to a wolf's. Her forearms and legs under the knee are furry, her fingers are tipped with claws, and her feet are those of a digitgrade. Atop her head rest two furry ears that swivel and move with each passing whisper or sigh. Akane also has a tail that is long and plume-like. Her teeth are longer and sharper than usual, allowing her to deliver bites that cause a decent amount of damage. She boasts a great sense of hearing and smell. She's also rather quick and light on her feet.
    Things get a little hairier in her transformed state. She becomes a werewolf that is about eight feet tall. Due to her longer forearms, Akane is terrifyingly swift on all-fours and is extremely fierce when on her back legs. Her sense of hearing and smell are extremely sharpened, which means she could track down foes from miles away. Akane's strength is also at its peak in this form; it is best for her foes to attack her from a distance rather than engage in hand to hand combat. Her strength and speed also increase the more she gets hurt or the angrier becomes.
    Although Akane is considered monstrous in this form, she can still speak and understand commands when she's in a normal state of mind. It's when she loses her sanity that both friend and foe should run for cover.
    Weaknesses:
    • Because of her massive size and fearsome capabilities when transformed, Akane has a harder time fighting from a distance.
    • Loud sounds and bright lights incapacitate her for fifteen to thirty seconds.
    • It's true that the angrier or more injured she gets, the stronger she becomes. The longer she is in this state, however, the more prone she is to temporarily lose her sanity. She becomes a killing machine, attacking everything and everyone around her. She also loses her ability to speak and understand commands, resorting to growls, grunts, howls, and roars to express her anger. For the time being, Akane can remain in her transformed state for about ten minutes without losing a handle on herself.

• Goals:
    • To become one of the top five pro-heroes. She has no interest in becoming number one, but would gladly for number 2 or 3.
    • To prove that she's far from being a villain despite her sheer ferocity and monstrous behavior in combat.
    • To become rich in one way or another just to prove her parents wrong.
    • Making friends
    • Helping those close to her
    • Meat dishes, like top sirloin or prime rib.
    • Jerky-- she carries a bunch around all the time.
    • Combat training
    Dislikes:
    • Studying
    • Vegetables
    • Weak-spirited people
    • Being told what to do
    • Losing
    • Having her tail or ears touched
    Fears:
    • Disappointing her friends
    • Hurting her friends
    • Failure
    • Losing control of her quirk
    Theme Music:

• RAMIRIS THERESA ALUCARD
    "Grr..."

CHITOSE FUKUHARA
    "Guess ya can say she's a little... airheaded. Get it? 'Cause her quirk has to do with fog... nevermind..."

EISUKE FUKUHARA
    "Don't go and ruffle my fur, sparky."

HIDEMI ISOBE
    "I'll give ya something to smile at, pretty boy."

METIS BAPHO
    "Ah, look. Fresh meat~"

TAKAGI SUNEMIZUKI
    "Think you're so great, huh? Wait til I take a bite outta ya."

MISOKA YAMASAKI
    "...Weird... but interesting!"

ELI STEEL
    "I'm the big dog 'round here, not you or your mutt."

KOZA QI
    "Race me!"

ASUGA MIZOGUCHI
    "Yeah, we're not gonna get along."

IMMA ROUTES
    "Roger on the no staring contests."

ALLO TAMOYO
    "I guess you're okay. For now."

KAZUO MIZUSHIMA
    "Kazuo! Hey, Kazuo! Look what I can do!"

"Y'know, just 'cause we're besties doesn't mean I'ma go easy on you, Kaz."

KAORI KOJIMA
    "Who?"

SETSUNA TAIZAI
    "... party pooper."

Last edited:
love your char! :3 doggo girl!

Reactions: Marlowe
my charrie! :3

1mcou3A.jpg

"You go againsst the SSovereign of the Night? Ssuch foolishhnessss will not go unpunishhed!"

• Name: Ramiris Theresa Alucard​
    Date of Birth: Oct 31st​
    Height: 5'8''​
    Weight: 108 lbs​
    Hair Color: Inky black that gradually changes shades of blue on the fringes.​
    Eye Color: Outer red, inner gold irises. Black sclera.​

• Personality:
    • Cocksure
    • Bold
    • Lordly
    • Dramatic
    • Devil-may-care
    • Blase
    • Edgy and broody
    • Burden-carrying
    • Prone to self-doubt, anxiety, and anguish
    • Forward
    • Flirty
    • Persuasive, n' persistent
    • Naturally gifted as opposed to academic

History:
    The daughter of the esteemed Alucard family, who are situated in Europe. Father - a man with much prestige, power, and wealth. Mother - a woman who married into the family, but was the sole woman who could tame such a man, known far and wide as a woman of class and beauty. Despite finding her way into this rich lifestyle, was able to navigate it masterfully; a true aristocrat who was capable of working the rich crowd beautifully. Tragedy struck, when their daughter was born on the night of the Blood Moon.​
    Ramiris's quirk was already there in the womb, sucking the life-force out of her mother. On the weak-side, from complications during her pregnancy, some of which are mysterious to this day, but which is mostly the result of her daughter, Mrs. Alucard died during childbirth. Ramiris's quirk has a life-stealing component to it, so sharing blood for 9 months drained her mother's life force, resulting in her death after her last feeble, yet noble action in this world. Ever since, Ramiris has tried to compensate for this. She acts nonchalant as a way to play off her pain. She acts superior, to keep her distance. Inwardly, she blames herself, and knows her father does as well. Hence why they don't speak, as he never seems to care about whats going on in her life.​
    Growing up, Ramiris lived in her father's mansion, but rarely ran into him. Alone, with the help of some servants, she was forced to learn things on her own. Her general appearance meant she was on the receiving end of unnecessary cruelty, born from fear. Even though she was just like most; a simple girl with a quirk. Now, she hopes to prove she's as gallant and valorous as anyone.​

• Quirk Name: Bloodletting​
    Quirk Type: Mutant-type/Emitter-hybrid​
    Description:
    Alucard Heritage: Ramiris's physical appearance is greatly altered from that of a regular human. Her skin can be best described as an icy chill, or deathly pale. She also has various markings on her skin, like the crescents on her hands, which glow while exercising her power. Her eye's are very distinct: iris is red and gold, and the sclera is black. She has fiercely sharp teeth and a pair of fangs that can leak blood like venom, with a stinging, paralytic bite. Also, said bite can also suck people's blood out, which activates lifeleech for her. Ramiris is not welcoming of light, so her shadow is usually very tiny. She also possesses some heightened senses. Lastly, she has a hissing cadence while speaking.​
    Life Transference (or "Lifeleech"): When Ramiris's blood attacks connect her to the target via some sort of tether, the blood siphons vitality and energy into herself. If the tether is broken, the siphoning effect disperses.​
    Bloodshape: Her quirk's typical ability is hemokinesis. She's limited to only controlling her own blood, though.​
    • Bloodswarm: Ramiris currently already knows this special attack. She loves forming attack bats from her blood. She has complete control over them, though they usually seem to act on their own. The bats cause blunt damage by ramming, or cutting damage by forming mouths to bite with. Ramiris uses them for reconnaissance typically, as she has a connection to them. Though, they are able to ferry things around.
    • Bloodfamiliar: Ramiris can create bats that look similar to the previous ones, except they are fat and dark-red in color, and posses a pair of prominent fangs. Bites from these lifeleech to her. But they can be destroyed (like all of her bats), causing Ramiris a prickling, painful irritation.
    • Bloodmist: An aura cloud around Ramiris. The haze of blood gives her attacks lifeleech, and added reach. The mist also deters people from touching her proper. As she trains, the thicker the mist can become.
    • Bloodform: Mature form of Bloodmist. Ramiris can completely envelop herself in blood, which is a powerful deterrent to others, and enhances her attacks greatly. Takes the shape of a bat and moves around. Requires a lot of blood to use though.
    • Blooddrip: Ramiris's fangs produce blood for her to use. She can control the flow her fangs release with training.
    • Bloodproduction: Ramiris's body, on its own, creates and produces an abnormal amount of blood. Which must be drained periodically.
    • Bloodrush: A 'late-game' usage of her quirk. Empowers the body, as her blood rushes through her veins. Causes her to smoke and gain a reddish hue. Requires intensive training to use properly. It acts as a brief power-up providing a boost in speed and power. This power is dangerous, damaging the body if used for too long.

Weaknesses:
    Nomming Woes: Ramiris is exclusively a carnivore. Also, she can consume blood. She's forced to eat meat (and blood), as a way to retain energy. Worst yet, she's required to eventually consume blood (that's not her own), as meat won't keep her energized forever. Though she will typically consume as little blood as is necessary.​
    Blood Limit: Ramiris's control over her blood is only as good as how much blood she can produce. While she's capable of producing blood more than your average individual, it's still a double-edged sword. As it requires her blood to be outside her body to be of use -- weakening her. Regardless, she's actually much more threatening with open wounds.​
    A Creature of Night: While Ramiris can be out in the sun, she's much weaker in sunlight. She often wears a hood, or carries an umbrella.​
    Light Aversion: Ramiris's reflection looks "unfocused", blurry. Her shadow, too, is affected, usually appearing as small as possible (think a little unformed blot underneath her). Except when she's using her power, or under the "light of darkness" (like the moon).​
    Stagnation: Since Ramiris's body creates too much blood, and she currently is not great at regulating it, she must periodically drain it from her body. This isn't usually an issue, since it drains when she's training with her quirk. However, if she goes some time without training, she'll become sick and bogged down, and will need to drain the blood from her system. The blood becomes stagnant, and poisonous.​
    Bloodrush Double-edged Sword: While Bloodrush is one of her most powerful abilities. The rushing blood through her veins is extremely dangerous, as it can cause ruptures inside of her body. This ability can only be used for a short time, otherwise it'll inflict serious wounds on her.​

• Goals: To learn what it means to be friends. To show even one with a villainous appearance, such as she, can become a true hero; and possibly make it to the top of the hero charts. To learn how to forgive (oneself).​
    Likes: Sanguine Night: her sword. Making friends, 'n fooling around. Joking, teasing, mocking. Humorous situations. Pushing herself / becoming stronger. Drama 'n pageantry. Speaking in a flamboyant, lordly way; acting like a lady lord. Playing her flute.​
    Dislikes: Villains. When she herself exhibits villainous tendencies, and makes others suspicious of her. Being talked down to. People with doting fathers. Things that remind her of her mother. People with doting mothers. Sunlight. Vegetables and vegetarians. Messing up her fancy speech, breaking the lordly illusion.​
    Fears: That she really is just some monster. And really is just a villain in disguise. That she won't be able to balance controlling her quirk and sustaining consciousness.​

• Akane
    Rivals?​
    Imma
    Girl Crush​
    Allo
    Potential quality servant​
    Akane Fujimura
    "C'mere darling fenriss, let me pet you. You shhall be my hound, and I, your masster."​
    Chitose Fukuhara
    "Aww, you're adorable! Do you want to be my maid? You'd be an exccellent maid!"​
    Eisuke Fukuhara
    "He~ello!~ Your eyess are like dropss of ssilver moonlight~ Allow me to sstare into them for awhile, thankss~"​
    Hidemi Isobe
    "Oo~ Young man~ very dasshhing! I got quite the thought!~ You may be my butler! Aw, c'mon! You're already dresssed the part!"​
    Metis Bapho
    "Ssooo~ are you, like, sttrong enough to pull a carriage?.. -Askin' for a friend~ N~no!? Qu-quite alright! We can just cuddle insstead!"​
    Takagi Sunemizuki
    "Hi there~ Mm~ You got me all hot 'n bothered, misss.. I know it'ss-shhameful to admit~.. But I cannot deny my feelings~! Make an honesst woman of me!"​
    Misoka Yamasaki
    "Oh~hoohhhh~ Mostt marvelousss! Do~it~again!"​
    Eli Steel
    "Hello tall, dark, and mysssteriouss~ Want to be my bodyguard? If your fenriss doessn't sscare them away, then that ssexy -I mean- intimidating sscowl will! Shishishi~!"​
    Koza Qi
    "Join me for a sspot of tea! No? A shhame."​
    Asuga Mizoguchi
    "Wow~! Quite the talent you have, missss! Cute, too! I'll let you be in my inner ccircle!"​
    Imma Routes
    "Mm~ Oh, my! Ssorry daddy, I can't marry that young ssuitor you've chos'n for me. Thiss one stole my heart~"​
    Allo Tamoyo
    "Be my butler. You'd make a good one. And I'll be a good missstresss."​
    Wei Ying Luo, "Gladice"
    "Be my maid, you'd look so cute in one of thosse outfitss! Here~ put it on!"​
    Kazuo Mizushima
    "Hey~ I can do that, too! Mine usess my blood, ssee? How'ss yourss work? Heh. Want to testt who'ss quirk is ssuperior? Though, I'm ssure you and I both already know.~"​
    Kaori Kojima
    "Don't be afraid of me lil one! I won't bite.. normally! Shishi! Ack, come back! I justt want to cuddle~~!"​
    Setsuna Taizai
    "Oh my ssweet sttarss you are pretty.. What'ss your name? I am the gre -eehh- essssteeemed SSovereign of the Night, Ramiriss Theressa Aluca~ard!!~ But, for you, my ssweet, you may call me Ramiris. Misss Alucard?.. No no.. Ramiriss, iss fine, yess."​

Last edited:
Ori owns this new land.

Reactions: Thaleko
ekrjhh.jpg

"I can be just as amazing as everyone else! Watch me!"

[TABS][/TABS][TABS]

[tab=Basic Information]

Name: Fukuhara, Chitose

Date of Birth: November 3rd (Younger)

Height: 4'11 (150 cm)

Weight: 115 lbs

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Blue

[/tab]

Personality:

• Composed when needed to be
  • Bold; Outgoing
  • Compassionate
  • Inferiority complex
  • Determined
  • Motherly
  • Good actor
  • A bit airheaded
  • Favorite word is "Amazing" (Verbal tick she shares with her brother)
  • Risk taker
  • Blunt

History:

Chitose and Eisuke were born to a Japanese father and a German mother in Kumamoto, Japan. Their father was a businessman whose face could be found in magazines while their mother was a fashion model for a popular Japanese brand. In their past, the twins' parents had been holding up a facade that their marriage was absolutely perfect and that everything was going well. The two had married due to "love at first sight," and after being ridiculed by their families, neither father nor mother wanted to give up the ruse despite the love having died already.

Growing up, both siblings had to play into the facade of the "perfect family." The two behaved well, were intelligent, beautiful, musically and athletically gifted; everything a parent dreamed of. At least to the eyes of the public magazines. At home, the two underwent hardcore studying to ensure they stayed up to par with the facade. They learned piano, they studied academics, and they learned how to behave properly at all times.

At a young age, Chitose and Eisuke discovered that they both had amazing quirks. Their father, who called them his "perfect storm," decided to hire a pro-hero to help train them in heroing and their quirks. This forced them to sacrifice what little free time they had left, leaving the twins to drop their "perfection" facade only in the shower or right before bedtime.

But, during these times Chitose had begun to feel inferior to her brother. They were doing the same training, the same studies, and the same tutoring, but he seemed to understand things much faster. Everything they did, he was doing it better. No matter how hard she tried, Eisuke managed to learn faster. This weighed heavy on her.

With these high expectations and constant pretending came stress, but neither of them wanted to speak up about it.

Though, what made it all worth it was listening to their parents gush about them to the other rich folk they gathered with. Their gushing was different than the usual bragging; more genuine. Their parents were truly proud of what the twins were becoming.

With this in mind, Chitose and Eisuke aim to see those smiles on their parents' faces again by becoming the best they can. Though not after they enjoy their newfound freedom of not having to be "perfect" all the time!

[/tab]

[tab=Quirk Information]

Quirk Name: Fog

Quirk Type: Transformation

Description:

Chitose's quirk allows her body to dissipate into a thick fog cloud to not only limit the opponent's eyesight but trap them where she has a complete advantage over them combat-wise.

The fog extends to a 30-foot radius in a circle where Chitose would be in the center if she were still present. Though it can be movable, it will move at a snail's pace until she can master her quirk. Windy days will not move the cloud.

Chitose, in fog form, will be able to freely maneuver and teleport from within the span of the cloud. She will have to reappear should she attack her opponent, and attacking will leave her vulnerable to counterattacks. Her fog form will not make her invincible to physical attacks, so if the opponent can locate her and hit her she will automatically reappear. Chitose will also be able to sense where her opponent is inside of the cloud; but once her opponent steps out of range, she will have to either move the cloud or reappear to bring herself closer.

Weaknesses:

-This quirk is reliant on Chitose's body hydration. She must drink plenty of water to ensure she does not pass out from dehydration or risk death.

-Chitose's form holds water, meaning she in fog form is very vulnerable to electricity. If she is struck by (Eisuke's) lightning while in fog form, she will go down and will need medical attention.

-While Chitose's quirk can allow her to slip under doors and cracks should the cloud stretch past that, this quirk is basically useless in tight and enclosed places.

-Chitose's quirk currently has a time limit of 15 minutes. She will build to use this quirk longer over time.

~Chitose can talk, but talking gives her position away.

[/tab]

[tab=Extra Information]

Goals:

• To meet her parents' expectations.
  • To become a great hero people can look up to
  • To surpass her brother in skill

• Playing piano
  • Challenging herself
  • Making people proud
  • Bringing the best out of the people she cares for
  • Animals of all kinds
  • Horror of any kind
  • Video games
  • Gambling
  • Singing
  • Cybergoth and Metal music

Dislikes:

• Not being taken seriously
  • Being bored
  • Having to act "perfect"
  • Disgusting humor
  • Cruelty

Fears:

• Failure
  • Being forgotten

Theme Music:

[/tab]

[tab=Relationships]

Eisuke: "My brother is amazing, but why the hell can't I be just as good as him? He's always better than me at everything!"

Akane: "I heard a lot of awful things about her, but I won't let that influence my opinion. Even if the whole world says a movie is bad, you could end up enjoying that movie yourself if you gave it a chance."

Ramiris: "She waaants to suuck your bloooood! Hehe~ She seems like she can be nice."

Hidemi: "You know, if you told me he was my long lost brother I might believe you! But, something seems to be weighing him down. Maybe he'll open up one day!"

Metis: "Oh my goodness! I just want to hug him all day then punt him across the country! No it's not weird!"

Takagi: "She's so pretty in a "brooding, darkness" kind of way, and I bet her quirk is amazing~!"

Misoka: "Oh the other broody darkness girl! She's amazing too! Her quirk is great when she uses it to prank people that isn't me!"

Eli: "Eli... Eli... Oh! He's the boy rivaling Koza-kun! He gives me the tinglies; Not the good tinglies, but the "he might wear my face for a weekend" kind of tinglies."

Koza: "I've known him since elementary! Koza-kun's a great friend and has an amazing quirk! Go race him and you'll see what I mean~ I just wish he and my brother could be friends again..."

Asuga: "The musical prodigy? Do you think she could teach me to piano better than my brother?"

Imma: "Hmph, I have two very big reasons to be jealous of her. Her height and her prettiness! But she's so pretty and huggable! The forbidden fruit of hugs!"

Allo: "He seems nice! Maybe he'll be nice enough to charge my phone~"

Wei: "I want to be friends but I also want to stay away. Decisions decisions."

Kazuo: "I think he's friend potential! Or at least a good rival for anyone in the class!"

Kaori: "I've known him since before UA! He's so shy; I wish he would meet more people!"

Setsuna: "He really looks like he doesn't need a hug!"

More TBA

[/tab]

[/TABS]

b7b321.jpg

"Bringing justice is only half the fun of crime fighting!"

[TABS][/TABS][TABS]

[tab=Basic Information]

Name: Fukuhara, Eisuke

Date of Birth: November 3rd (Older)

Height: 5'11 (180 cm)

Weight: 175 lbs

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Blue

[/tab]

Personality:

• Quick learner
  • Protective of friends and relatives
  • Observant
  • Good actor
  • Thrill seeker
  • Reserved and polite when needed to be
  • Down-to-Earth
  • Strategical
  • Favorite word is "Amazing" (Verbal tick he shares with his sister)
  • Rash
  • A bit withdrawn

History:

Chitose and Eisuke were born to a Japanese father and a German mother in Kumamoto, Japan. Their father was a businessman whose face could be found in magazines while their mother was a fashion model for a popular Japanese brand. In their past, the twins' parents had been holding up a facade that their marriage was absolutely perfect and that everything was going well. The two had married due to "love at first sight," and after being ridiculed by their families, neither father nor mother wanted to give up the ruse despite the love having died already.

Growing up, both siblings had to play into the facade of the "perfect family." The two behaved well, were intelligent, beautiful, musically and athletically gifted; everything a parent dreamed of. At least to the eyes of the public magazines. At home, the two underwent hardcore studying to ensure they stayed up to par with the facade. They learned piano, they studied academics, and they learned how to behave properly at all times.

At a young age, Chitose and Eisuke discovered that they both had amazing quirks. Their father, who called them his "perfect storm," decided to hire a pro-hero to help train them in heroing and their quirks. This forced them to sacrifice what little free time they had left, leaving the twins to drop their "perfection" facade only in the shower or right before bedtime.

With these high expectations and constant pretending came stress, but neither of them wanted to speak up about it.

Though, what made it all worth it was listening to their parents gush about them to the other rich folk they gathered with. Their gushing was different than the usual bragging; more genuine. Their parents were truly proud of what the twins were becoming.

With this in mind, Chitose and Eisuke aim to see those smiles on their parents' faces again by becoming the best they can. Though not after they enjoy their newfound freedom of not having to be "perfect" all the time!

[/tab]

[tab=Quirk Information]

Quirk Name: Electricity

Quirk Type: Emitter

Description:

Eisuke's quirk allows him to charge and shoot white electricity from anywhere on his body, though his usual place is his fingertips. In order to shoot, he has to take time to charge up and depending on the charge time will determine how strong the attack is.

In a fraction of a second, Eisuke can deliver a small shock to a person. Equivalent to charging your shoes on a mat and then touching someone.

In 10 seconds, Eisuke can shoot a lightning bolt from any portion of his body.

In 20, he can emit electricity from all over and severely injure anyone it hits; however, the bolts are random and can hit anyone, friend or foe.

After emitting electricity, Eisuke will feel sharp pins and needles in the location that the lightning was shot from. Depending on the charge of the attack will vary the severity of the pins and needles. Too strong of an attack can make Eisuke completely lose feeling in that spot.

If he held his charge for 20 seconds, he will feel numb in his entire body and may possibly be unable to move for a couple of minutes.

Weaknesses:

~ Shooting electricity will give the spot "pins and needles," or make it feel like when your foot or leg falls asleep. However, it will feel more painful the higher the volts.

~Eisuke can't control multiple bolts at once, so he opts for a single bolt through the finger. Using more than one bolts can inflict injuries on his teammates rather than foes.

~Eisuke is trying to be mindful of the time he spent charging so he doesn't overshoot, but his electricity can either be more or less than what he anticipates if he can't focus on the timing.

~He has to charge his quirk so it'll be the opening to attack him.

[/tab]

[tab=Extra Information]

Goals:

• To become an inspiration for aspiring heroes
  • To meet his parents' expectations
  • To succeed with his friends and family

• Any meal with cheese
  • Bringing justice lightning-style
  • Animals of all kinds
  • Playing piano
  • Reading romance novels (Secret hobby)
  • Adrenaline rushes
  • Gambling
  • Singing
  • Video games
  • Webcomics

Dislikes:

• Studying
  • Being bored
  • Bitter foods
  • Being ignored
  • Being looked down on

Fears:

• Disappointing his parents
  • Failure
  • Losing everyone he loves

Theme Music:

[/tab]

[tab=Relationships]

Chitose: "I'd die for my sister."

Akane: "She's the wolf that ate a bunch of people right? I'd rather not associate with her."

Ramiris: "I'll keep some garlic, holy water, and a crucifix on me around her...

I'm kidding. She seems like a polite girl; though if she could not stare at my eyes so intensely that'd be great."

Hidemi: "Seems pretty somber. Reminds me of Chitose when we were kids... He got overbearing parents too?"

Metis: "I think I need to protect this little guy before my sister tries to keep him."

Takagi: "She seems like a cool person to hang out with, though she reminds me of Chitose's wannabe goth phase. Though Takagi can actually pull it off well.

I have pictures if you wanna see that Chitose phase by the way."

Misoka: "That head and limb separating girl right? I always try to be around when she's gonna prank someone. What? it's hilarious!"

Eli: "Eli is that emo guy that's rivals with Koza, isn't he? He's scary looking, I'll give him that much."

Koza: "..."

Asuga: "I'd like to hear her play one day. It's not every day you get to hear a prodigy."

Imma: "She seems like a nice girl. Gonna be difficult to be around her if she's gonna turn me to stone if we accidentally bump elbows."

Allo: "He looks like an interesting guy. Maybe I can get a sparring match with him."

Wei: "Would I have to stand at attention every time I spoke to her? I want friends, not a drill sergeant."

Kazuo: "Seems like sparring partner material."

Kaori: "He's a good friend of mine and Chitose. It's kinda difficult to get him talking to others, but eh, I won't force him."

Setsuna: "You could make plenty of friends without a sour attitude. Chitose is waiting for that friendship whenever you decide to open up."

More TBA

[/tab]

[/TABS]

Last edited:
Final Draft. it is done.

711c9b601c56aaa579a87c336729454d.png

"I must continue forward, even if the past continues to drag me down."​

• Name: Isobe, Hidemi​
    Date of Birth: March 16​
    Height: 5'12​
    Weight: 165​
    Hair Color: Silver​
    Eye Color: Blue​

-Petty
    -Courteous
    -Charming
    -Brooding
    -Supportive
    -Modest
    -Blunt
    Born under the Isobe family, one of the richest and most respectable families in the city, Hidemi was forced to learn under her parents, who, in truth, used their reputation to control the town with their money and their quirks. His father had the quirk to make people forget their memories, if only temporary while his mother could turn her arms into spikes, allowing her to impale and kill anyone who gets in her family's way. A truly dangerous family that no one knows about their dark secrets other than those who cooperated with them. With a strict rule and training that almost comes off as abusing, Hidemi lived a jarring life living in the shadows of his parents, who are pretty much criminals.​
    When they learn out that their kid has only one joint in their pinky toe rather than two, they became disgusted with Hidemi, knowing that he was a crippled failure instead of having a powerful quirk of his own. But rather than kill their son, they decided to look for a way to make him usable, and they did. They met up with someone who can do wonders to quirkless people. Hidemi doesn't know much about what happened that day, other than there was intense pain and almost dying that day. The next day, he ended up having a quirk after swinging his arms along, it was a surprise, but a happy one at that. But even then, their rough treatment on him from his parents continued, even being a bit more meaner than usual.​
    His past was kept to secret to everyone due to an order by his parents, even to his friends in school. His parents kept a careful eye on him during school, making sure not to mention anything about their secrets or their business around the city. Each day, he slowly started to resent his parents and how they rule the city around here alongside his treatment to him. He suggested going to UA High School to his parents in order to make the family look good (when in reality, he wanted to find a way to stop them with his or someone else's hand), the idea of having a kid becoming a hero would be a good idea to the parents since it would give them a better reputation in the long run. And not long after, he was accepted. Although the same rules applied to him just like in any other school. With this, his first step towards a better future was underway.​

• Quirk Name:​
    Blades​
    Quirk Type:
    Transformation​
    Hidemi can turn his hands and arms into sharp blades, which can be used to cut down anything in its way, may it be object or person. Hidemi can turn his arms to any from of blades, as long as he has time to use said weapon for awhile to learn its properties (which requires him to own/borrow said sword and use it for a long time). Also the more he uses them, the more he can strengthen his arm blades, making them stronger and sharper. Plus with the right knowledge, perhaps he can make other sword types that are not normal, but very strong and taxing on his energy later on.​
    If the swords are hit in any way without proper guarding, it will weaken the form of the blade and will begin to revert back to their normal state. This will require Hidemi to push more energy into the blades, depending on the strength of the impact, to maintain their form before it fully reverts. Maintaining these swords take a lot of energy and can drain him without proper practice. Also if he were to use bigger swords like two handed swords, he'll need to make sure he can handle it like carrying a two handed sword with one hand or he won't be able to use them properly as he might stumble or his sword arms will literally fall tot he ground due to being so heavy. And of course, it will take time to transform his arms into swords, causing pain depending on the size and the amount of time a certain sword type has been used.​

To become a respectable hero without the need of manipulating others through money and family reputation. And also, the restore the original family traditions of the Isobe Family by dethroning his parents.​
    -Reading​
    -Stargazing​
    -Training Others​
    -Chess​
    -Fancy Food​
    -Tea​
    -Criticizing (to some degree)​
    -His parents​
    -Being buddy buddy​
    -Cheap Food​
    -People being cocky​
    -Being spied on​
    -Coffee​
    -Chocolate (Bad memories)​
    -Becoming his parents/Evil​
    -Using his powers for evil​
    -Killing Innocents​
    Theme Music: Will be added if I can find one.​

• Classmates

Akane: "Wolf girl huh? Let's see how strong that bite really is."

Chitose: "Seems like she's got her head on the right path, though her motherly figure may make her an easy target."

Eisuke: "So he's the stronger one of the twins. I guess you can say that was shocking to know."

Ramiris: "A vampire...? No, a succubus. This is something where charms would be a terrible idea to use on her."

Metis: "I can tell he's going to get on my nerves. But he does have his own charms, which makes him unique I suppose."

Takagi: "That smug attitude won't get you very far my dear. A little less egotism works many wonders.

Misoka: "A quirk that separates her body parts? I am curious to see how she'll use it for this school. Though her pranking could get annoying at times."

Eli: " "Woof woof!" cried the boy as he tries to be the center of attention with his alpha tendencies."

Koza: "Coffee addict much? Best beware you don't crash often with all that coffee."

Asuga: "Her music is good, but her manners aged terribly. I doubt she'll get many loyal fans in the future with that attitude."

Imma: "Her quirk is interesting to say the least. And she seems pretty cool at first glance."

Allo: "I suppose the only thing good from him would be that he can be a mobile battery charger for my devices."

Wei: "So her father's the Commander of the Police Force of China. Interesting."

Kazuo: "I look forward to testing my blades with him."

Kaori: "Perfect, someone I can rely on when I end up cutting someone because of their distasteful attitude."

Setsuna: "Found the number one loser of the class."

Last edited by a moderator:

4e132fa1db9ea6250c7931e46e333538.jpg
"Huh? Why are you staring? You... You want to touch my horns!?!"​

• Name: Metis Bapho​
    Date of Birth: 04/20​
    Height: 4' 10"​
    Weight: 87 lbs​
    Hair Color: Black with soft brown fur.​
    Eye Color: Green​

Extremely kind.​
    Eager to please and aid.​
    Loves to hug and be hugged.​
    Has a immence underlying intelligence and wisdom beyond his years​
    Has a cute speech impediment bah.​
    Is very touchy about his horns size and weight, along with makeing sure nobody grabs them.​
    Highly stubborn and determined once a task is set upon.​
    His home life is very much.... Not truly talked about. He doesn't quite talk about his family and those of whom who have been to his house find it very large... And very much empty, save for a couple servants.... And the house being more like a mansion. For he was born into a rich family who soon found themselves the victim of a murder in a dark alley. A nonchalant way of explaining just why the house was so damn huge, why he is sitting on a massive pile of money and why one of the few people in his house is a Bunny quirked butler and several maids.​
    His parents were alive up until he was 7 years old, before their untimely demise they were owners of the well known company called Yorha, a company based directly on making the foremost in robotic devices and automatons. Excelling in complex intelligence and occasionally robotics focused on specialized matters catered to the client's requests.​
    However, until he comes of age, he is stuck having to leave the company to be lead by his uncle, who is very much eager to not be worked to death anymore.​
    Much is left unsaid, he puts up a brave face in all public appearances, even shows off his great pride in the products of their company, even if his own home is staffed by human servants, he loves robotics as much as any man would. Even if his interest remains passing and only for the finished products rather than the making of them like his father held. he prefers his knowledge lean towards people and living beings, hoping his future place as CEO and owner of the company would allow him to aid people across the globe.​
    While persueing a path as a hero on the side.​
    he only hopes in the academy people will want to be friends as well...​

• Quirk Name: Go goat​
    Quirk Type: Mutant​
    It is clear what type of quirk he has, his horns are hard, his head well protected, his little body contains great strength. All together he is... THE MIGHTY GOAT!!!! He has all the powers of a man, and a GOAT! From a wider view of vision! SUPER BALANCING POWERS! The strength of a man and goat combined!!! Hes also very soft to the touch! CLIMB SHEER CLIFFS! Has cute hooves instead of feet! Can knock a man cleanly unconscious with a single kick or head butt!​
    He can do it all!​
    And on top of all of his GO GOATY GOODNESS!!!!! he can also chew and eat through any material! as... long as he can get his mouth and teeth onto it.​
    He also has great strength in his legs, kicks from this little man are deadly! And he also boasts a great height on his jumps!! Add this all together and you get one speedy little mean headbutting machine!!!​
    He boasts a small increase of durability from his goat infused form, his body also hardened his skull to limit the issues from headbutting opponents, dealing more damage with his head based attacks and protects him rather well from cranial damage as well. His legs are more akin to a goat's than a human, bend much akin to a Satyr's and boasting increased power in jumping and kicks!​
    However... He isn't that much stronger than a normal human, and his body size does not help this fact either.​
    Somethings are not good to eat, nor headbutt. His combat ability is somewhat limited to the fact he can only really smack things with his horns or kick them with his strong legs. He also, while boasting a considerably durable digestive system... Have troubles digesting things that aren't quite meant to be eaten...​
    Fire, water, electricity, things that are not physical are things that he finds hard to fight against, even if he can avoid like nobody's business.​
    He tends to strike in charges, straight rushes and dive bombs from above are his style, up front fighting is not how he does and he tends to fall quickly to grappling.​
    No truly that strong in hand to hand based combat, durable and boasts great jumping power in his legs like a coiled spring but he is still a small bodied young man... So don't expect a knock out punch...​

To make the most friends out of anybody!!!​
    Sweets!​
    Friends!​
    Carrots!​
    Cans.​
    His family's robots!​
    Getting petted and hugged​
    Friends going without.​
    Refused generosity.​
    Getting his horns grabbed.​

To lose those he loves again.​

• {Name of Individual}
    {Describe the relationship between the two from your characters point of view.}​

Last edited:
332848.jpg

"Hm? What's wrong? You look like you've listened to too many rumors. Come closer, I don't bite… much."

• Name: Takagi Sunemizuki​
    Date of Birth: June 17th​
    Height: 5'9"​
    Weight: 128 lbs​
    Hair Color: Black​
    Eye Color: Black​

• Personality:
    Pompous | Smug | Awkward | Romantic | Protective | Verbose​
    History:
    A controversy right out of the gate, Takagi's life has in many ways been of horrible luck in the sense of the lottery of birth and yet with great fortune of being rescued from what should have ensured she remain as what many call a cancer on society; a villain.​
    No sooner than Takagi was born was she passed off. She doesn't know who her parents are or were, whether they handed her off to her early caretakers themselves, killed and Takagi stolen from them of if she was simply abandoned and picked up. Either way, those Takagi remembers "raising" her in early childhood were neither parents nor guardians, but villains who, much like the society they so despised, saw value in her only for her quirk. These villains had other children in the same complex as well, ignoring the basic skills and interaction that any parent would value. Instead they were drilled with the focus of but two matters; the utility of their quirks and hatred of society and heroes.​
    As was typical with the constant bout between heroes and villains, when one had plots in motion or secrets to hide, the other wasn't far behind. The villain camp was located and foiled with many of the villains being apprehended as well as most of the children rescued, albeit some escaped. However, while the papers sung the praise of the heroes involved, there arose a question of what would become of the children involved. They were being raised as villains, even if they were but children being taken advantage of. While it was deemed natural that they should be saved, people still held an aversion to the ones involved. Their only role models were villains, even if they started re-educating them, would they not still have the characteristics drilled into them?​
    In some ways, this attention instilled what Takagi had been taught about society and heroes, until one hero lived up to the textbook. The hero Titan saw more than what anyone else had. While others saw a villain to be, he saw a girl with a strong quirk and advanced control for it for her age. Furthermore, he saw someone who could still yet be saved. He extended a hand to her as a mentor and a guardian and raised her from that point on.​
    Takagi had a home and now a family as well. However, just because one person believed in her didn't mean others did. Most of the rest of her life was, while comfortable, sheltered so as to prepare her for the world. She was educated at home, and while she was raised with actual care she was as well trained to focus more on control than damage when it came to her quirk. Titan didn't necessarily want her to become a hero, but didn't want her to get in trouble regardless of what she did. Despite this, Takagi yearns to become a hero and applied to UA, crushing the entrance exam. When it comes to reasoning, it isn't a love for justice or want to help, but simply to ensure she never goes back to that dark place before she found her home.​

• Quirk Name: Keratin Manipulation​
    Quirk Type: Mutation​
    Description:
    Takagi is capable of manipulating Keratin which is the structural protein that make up the nails, hair, surface of the skin, scales, horns, hooves and claws of animals. With this quirk, Takagi is capable of manipulating her hair in a prehensile manner or strengthening it. Much of her combat style, both offensive and defensive, relies upon this aspect of her quirk. She is as well capable of strengthening, sharpening, or elongating her nails much in the same way as her hair, albeit they act more as claws than extra prehensile appendages. She also has some ability to adjust the durability of the stratum corneum, her skin, to enhance her defensive abilities, however as of this moment that level of manipulation has shown to be too much for her..​
    Weaknesses:
    Takagi's ability is rather effortless to use, aside from the case of actually hardening or sharpening anything. Manipulating her hair takes very little energy and concentration. However growing her nails to claws typically requires a few moments, as with growing her hair. Going too quick risks massive amounts of pain due to the sudden changes of her body's properties. Furthermore, due to her lack of ability to manipulate her skin just yet, her body itself remains quite fragile comparatively.​

• Goals: Get rich | Prove herself | Make friends | Find love
    Likes: Conversing | Praise | Animals | Success | Justice (Though her idea of it may differ from others) | Tea​
    Dislikes: Bullies | Passing off blame | Video Games (Sucks though) | Failure | Being proved wrong​
    Fears: Disappointing those close | Being alone | Becoming a villain | Burdening others​
    Theme Music:

• Akane Fujimura
    "Seems like such a hothead… but… so fluffy…!"
    Ramiris Theresa Alucard
    "Eh? A Chunni? Why does she keep going on like Shakespeare?"
    Chitose Fukuhara
    "Ah, one of the twins. A ditzy little thing isn't she? It's obvious she cares about her brother, but I get the feeling she's somehow frustrated…"
    Eisuke Fukuhara
    "Oh, it's the brother… Hah… Think because you're a bit handsome and a quick study I'll let you get ahead? As if."
    Hidemi Isobe
    "A rich pretty-boy brooding on his own. Hmph… What does he have going on to be so somber?"
    Misoki Yamasaki
    "I-If she leaves her head in my locker again… Wait, how did she even get in there?!"
    Eli Steel
    "Hmph. Acting like leader of the pack all the time. Hopefully you aren't more bark than bite. We'll see if you can impress."
    Koza Qi
    "He's nice but a bit weird… He asked me if I wanted to race out of the blue. Who would want to get all sweaty before class?"
    Asuga Mizoguchi
    "Oh, have a remark for everything, you little smartass… Too bad your mouth can only carry you so far."
    Imma Routes
    "A-An amazon… She's not very rowdy though, so I can't complain. Seems to like her personal space, not that I'd want someone randomly grabbing at me either."
    Allo Tomoyo
    "Hum… He almost looks like a foreigner. Physique isn't bad either. Time will tell if he leans on the admirable or foolhardy side of brave, though."
    Wei Ying Luo
    "Am I supposed to reply with a yes ma'am and a salute? Let's see who's regimen is superior…"
    Kazuo Mizushima
    "Pretty built for a little rebel… Heh~ You might be fun for a spar."
    Kaori Kojima
    "I always see the shy little thing sticking to the background. He's in the hero class for a reason; he has to come out of his shell at some point."
    Metis Bapho
    "So small and fluffy~…! Must pet…! N-No… That would be weird…"
    Setsuna Taizai
    "Such a grump… He's not even fun to tease. You might be redeemable, if you can keep up."

Last edited:

(Semi-wip things to fig still. be done in full tomorrow.)

1555565024251.png
"Hey kids, wanna see a dead body? Oh, this mark? It's nothing, don't worry about it."

Hero Costume
1555601422324.png

• Name: Yamasaki, Misoka​
    Date of Birth: 4/16​
    Height: 5'4" 163cm​
    Weight: 125lb 57kg​
    Hair Color: Red​
    Eye Color: Red​

• Personality: Good natured - creepy - brave - joker - honest - Dark​
    History:
    Msoka was rather lucky as a child, born to a home of loving parents, a father who was a magician with a morbid sense of humor, a mother who loved studying and working on physically based quirks, particularly the father. Given the nature of both parents, her family situation, while never violent or lacking in much was unique to say the least. The antics of both parents were to shape her personality as much as it did her powers, loving super hero cartoons growing up, she took a strong linking to defending the weak. Though her scary aura and readiness to fight often left her labeled as a villain and trickster.

Not minding this she continued with her path, until her powers awoken in a rather spectacular fashion. Traveling with her father at the age of five in Osaka, a freak construction accident happened, resulting in a truck carrying glass window panes to overturn, fatally cutting into Misoka and her father and partly crushing the car. With the front in smashed in, metallic bits tore directly into her lower legs and feet, severing them while taking her head off at the neck. Her father for his part, while also decapitated, was readily able to retrieve his own head, yet was still gravely concerned for his daughter. Through sheer strength of will and fear of dying weak, she was able to trigger her quirk, if at least limitedly. Blue transparent flame igniting around her as aura, her arms were the first to levitate back, reconnecting, her father helped reattaching her limbs. To the shock of onlookers, the girl simply carried her head around in her arms, once she found it in the floor, blinking at them with a bit of tears, the Dullahan's Reach was born.

Needless to say, both of her parent's were thrilled with this, encouraging their daughter to explore her power, even allowing her to help out a little in both of their work. Interestingly, while the tissue remained functional the "holding" could always be released, allowing her to move those parts with her will and ghostly blue flame.

Though not all was enjoyable, the cruelty of others or those who were stronger was an always present thing. Genuinely wanting to keep her ideals of proving the weak can be strong she pushed on, gaining her Family's permission to enlist in the Hero Academy.. Undaunted, she aims to prove what she is capable of and to be placed among the strong as the so-called weak. Even pushing the boundaries of walking the school halls as she sees fit.

• Quirk Name: Dullahan's Reach​
    Quirk Type: Emitter/Mutant​
    Description:
    A new quirk born of her two parents and form of biological telekinesis Being able to guide her head, arms, legs mostly within 20 feet of her. Her regenerative ability allows for her limbs to reattach in good order, but does not prevent them from being damaged, pet see.

After childhood incidents that cost her arms, feet and a head literally, these parts alone she's able to will off and keep on her body with a bit of focus, her absent mindedness means at times her head will come off. Able to project her parts or general body up to 20 feet away from her current position with a bluish flame around them. In addition cutting her up or shooting her, while painful, only gives her more parts to control or to piece back together, earning here more than a few nicknames that could be used as a hero moniker. There are some weakness with her Quirk that may not seem readily apparent, or at least are questionable. As a bonus to her quirk she tends to not bleed from most wounds.
    Weaknesses:
    While she can separate, or even control cut off portions of her limbs, her central abdomen and torso is vulnerable to blade attacks, taking awhile longer to heal and lacking in control if broken down to that extent. Versus her head and arms which have quicker regeneration factor her core is more prone to injury from all manner of attacks, even if bleeding isn't immediately apparent.

Range of control/awareness: Generally while her regenerative ability allows her to pick up and rejoin her parts, if a part leaves her zone of influence, currently limited to 20 feet, she loses control and influence over it, while maintaining a semi state of awareness with the parts she has no direct control.

Lose of a connection takes physical touch, or being in close proximity for about five minutes to regain control. For example it is possible for her to lose her head, as her body attempts to recover it, her head aware of this and able to speak cannot directly communicate to the body short of through a basic sense of awareness.

Also while she can levitate more broken-down parts of her body, chiefly her limbs, that doesn't mean they are useful for much other than bludgeoning.

Physical Limitations: Her body, in spite of quirks is that of a basic girl, suffocation, burning, electrocution and other such things can seriously harm her. Physical power and defense is that of a basic human, though she can improve on this front with training.

• Goals: Prove the weak can be strong - become a hero - making new connections​

• Cats
    • Children
    • Playing pranks
    • Spying on others
    • Meat (beef in particular)
    • Her family
    • Those who also struggle to improve

• People running from her
    • People who are disgusted with her crude humor
    • Those who throw around how strong they are
    • Sour Foods
    • Goody two-shoes
    • Dogs
    • Those who prey upon and take advantage of the weak
    • Hanging out at boring places (Mostly formal functions)

• Actually losing her head one day
    • Failing in her ideals
    • Deep water
    • Being alone
    Theme Music:

• {Aiko Yamasaki} Mother - "Ah Momma! I love her very much, it's also fun to prank her, hahaha! Though then she gets angry and will throw scalpels at me, she's a good surgeon though and takes care of us all."

{Osamu Yamasaki} Father - "Papa! I help him with his acts, or used to, some people look down on stay at home dads, but Momma is busy a lot.. Me an him are rather close I got a lot of humor from him."

{Daiski Yamasaki} Brother - "Well, he's two, he'll giggle at the things we do but he's too little to have a personality, still though, he is my little brother."

Last edited:
4dd12fe68be637f70437d1e89a5f0656.jpg

"I'll be the best there is, just you watch!"​

• Name: Eli Steel​
    Date of Birth: April 17​
    Height: 6' 3"​
    Weight: 200 lbs​
    Eye Color: Brown​

-Strong willed​
    -Independent​
    -Thinks he is better than others​
    -Leader type​
    -Open minded​
    -Cocky​
    -Headstrong​
    Eli grew up in a wealthy lifestyle. His father was an owner of a paper company that thrived due to his father's strong head for business. His mother stayed home to look after Eli and the household. They are originally from the United States of America but they had to move over to Japan once Eli's father got the promotion to run the company here. His mother had the quirk to let her talk to animals. You could always find her out in the garden with a few rabbits and squirrels all around her. His father quirk was called Alpha. He was able to help others around them by touching them and when he did, they would gain confidence in whatever it was they were doing. He also had a strong presence that made him the center of the room. Eli's childhood was honestly pretty great. He and his mother would play and laugh all day long. Eli's quirk manifested when he turned five. Once day, a small little black wolf pup showed up at the edge of his bed when he awoke. At first he was scared of what it was and began to run around the house but the wolf would follow him being right on his heels. It wasn't until Eli got to his mother that she explain the situation to him as she saw that the wolf pups was attached to Eli's shadow. She explain that this was his quirk and that he would now have a new partner and friend for the rest of his days.​
    When Eli was about 11 years of age, a terrible tragedy happened that he will always remember. One night, an intruder broke into the house. Eli's father was working late that night so it was just his mother and Eli home at the time. The burglar was just wanting to steal some valuables as he knew who owned the house. Unfortunately, though, Eli's mother came across the man while he was stuffing things into his bag. The intruder panicked and burned a hole into his mother's chest. As she hit the ground, the man ran. Eli heard the noise and rushed out to find his mother, dead on the floor. Eli sank to his knees, tears streaming from his eyes.​
    After that, his father was never the same. He worked long hours and never really smiled much. The only thing that really keep Eli sane and going, was his wolf. They would hang out and talk all the days while Eli was home alone. Eli would work on his quirk and let wolf walk around the house with him. When his father was home, he would always teach Eli about the outside world. How he needed to be the strongest so no one would ever push him around. Be the alpha in the room at all times. That was the only lessons he would ever get from his father.​

• Quirk Name: DarkWolf​
    Quirk Type: Manifestation/Manipulation​
    -Eli is able to produce a Dark wolf that lives inside of him.​
    -Dark Wolf manifest from Eli's body. When he does, he is a physical being on the world, able to attack and move on his own. Likewise, he can be harmed and hit as well.​
    -The wolf has its own mind and has conversations with Eli while inside his body.​
    -The wolf is big and strong. Fast and cunning. A strong bite, sharp teeth, and sharp claws.​
    -The wolf considers himself to be an Alpha. So he thinks he is the leader in any group. This trait also applies to Eli since the wolf lives inside him.​
    -When Wolf is out, the top of his head reaches to just under Eli's shoulder and his body it at Eli's waist. The wolf grows and ages along with Eli.​
    -When the wolf is out, Eli loses most of his energy in his body. He can still move around but is very weak and can be a liability to others.​
    -The wolf can only go about 100 feet away from Eli's body. If it tries to go any farther than that, he basically hits an invisible wall of sorts.​
    -With the wolf thinking he is an Alpha, it can get Eli in trouble at times as Eli likes to stand at the top of the area he is in.​

-To be the best and strongest around. Be that hero or villain alike.​
    -To succeed in life and become wealthy​
    -Run his own Hero agency that is the best in the world.​
    -Himself​
    -His wolf​
    -Girls​
    -Gaming​
    -Food​
    -Anime​
    -Money​
    -Being the strongest​
    -Weaklings​
    -People afraid of their powers​
    -Other strong males​
    -vegetables​
    -cats​
    -being weak​
    -being poor​
    -losing his wolf​
    -his father​
    -not succeeding in life.​

• Koza Qi
    "Eli and Koza met early during their middle school years. From the moment they met, it was clear they shared many similar ambitions. Their unique quirks brought much attention from their classmates and teachers, often sparking long debates amongst the populous about which student would become a more successful hero. Naturally, the two quickly found themselves at odds, always trying to best the other where they could. This competitive spirit lasted all throughout their middle school career and helped prepare them for the next stage of life: the prestigious hero academy known as U.A."​

Last edited:

Tg2otnv.jpg

"Ew. I think there's a bug in my coffee- Oh, hi! Want to race to class?"

• Name: Koza Qi​
    Date of Birth: June 5th​
    Height: 5'9 ft.​
    Weight: 155 lbs.​
    Hair Color: Pink​
    Eye Color: Pink​

• Personality:
    -Laid Back​
    -Friendly​
    -Loves his Coffee​
    -Annoyed by any mention of his mother​
    -Fan of the arts​
    History:
    Koza's mother was a famous speed hero called Dynamo who took the world by storm many years ago. With all her success and fame, she did not have time for a child until her late 30's, when she retired. When Koza's quirk developed at the tender age of four, the boy was incredibly excited to show his mother. However, instead of support and congratulations, Koza was met with doubt and harsh words. Bitter with no longer being a famous hero, Koza's mother took out her frustration on her son. There was no way her son would become better or faster than she had been. For a long time, Koza struggled with the idea of using his quirk out of fear of upstaging his mother and making her angry.

One night after winning a track competition in school, Koza returned home full of pride and accomplishment. However, his positive spirits were quickly dashed away by his mother waiting for him at the front door. Her fury was a sight to behold. Snatching Koza's first place medal off from around his neck, the young man's mother stuffed it into her pockets. You are nothing to what I am, she told him. Just a failed son. A worthless copy.

Despite the constant abuse from his mother, Koza steeled his spirit and did everything he could to focus on his goals. He turned his pain and hurt into fuel, pushing him forwards. He would finish middle school and enroll into U.A, the greatest hero academy. There he would train and become a hero, eventually rising to stardom his mother had never achieved and replacing all her achievements with his own. Over the following summers Koza trained his quirk hard, often spending time alone on the beach for hours running back and forth in an attempt to get faster. Slowly but surely, the estranged son started to see actual results. Finally the new school year came around, and Koza was ready for it.

• Quirk Name: Rising Tempo​
    Quirk Type: Speed/Body Manipulation​
    Description:
    -In its base form, Rising Tempo provides an increase to Koza's natural speed. Upon coming in physical contact with a target, Koza's speed increases to match their speed. As long as he stays within a 50 meter range, his newfound speed slowly ramps up over time, eventually becoming faster than his target.​
    The following is set of examples used to help quantify Koza's speed, not including any speed matching:​
    Without Rising Tempo: 100 meter dash in 9.95 seconds, or 22.48 mph.​
    With Rising Tempo's base speed boost: 100 meter dash in 3.42 seconds, or 65.41 mph.​
    With Rising Tempo on cooldown: 100 meter dash time in 19.90 seconds, or 11.24 mph.​

Weaknesses:
    -If Koza's target leaves the set range, Koza's speed returns to normal.​
    -Koza's speed quirk requires him to consume large amounts of calories throughout the day in order to keep himself sustained. Lack of these important nutrients can often result in becoming sluggish and slow, up to the point that his quirk has no effect.​
    -If Koza uses his quirk for too long, he will begin to experience sharp pains throughout his body that quickly grow in intensity the longer Rising Tempo remains active. To counter these pains he must stop the use of his Quirk completely and rest his body and mind in order to recover.​

• Goals:
    -Surpassing his mother as a speed hero.​
    -coffee,​
    -art,​
    -footraces​
    Dislikes:
    -Arrogance,​
    -lectures,​
    -awkward silence,​
    -tea.​
    Fears:
    -Finding someone he can't beat in race,​
    -Extreme heights,​
    -Not being able to surpass his mother.​

• Eli Steel:

"Koza and Eli met early during their middle school years. From the moment they met, it was clear they shared many similar ambitions. Their unique quirks brought much attention from their classmates and teachers, often sparking long debates amongst the populus about which student would become a more successful hero. Naturally, the two quickly found themselves at odds, always trying to best the other where they could. This competitive spirit lasted all throughout their middle school career and helped prepare them for the next stage of life: the prestigious hero academy known as U.A."

Fukuhara Twins:

"Koza has known the Fukuhara twins since he was a young child, even before any of them had shown signs of the quirks they now possess. While Koza currently has a rather friendly relationship with Chitose, the same cannot be said for the other half of the twin duo. A playground squabble many years ago over a lost trading card brought about conflict and bitter feelings between Koza and the Fukuhara boy; feelings they still hold onto til this day."

Last edited:
READY TO GOOOOOOO

asuga_lines.png

"First person who asks me to play Freebird is getting kicked in the face, just saying."

• Name: Asuga Mizoguchi​
    Date of Birth: November 25​
    Height: 5'3"​
    Weight: "Who're you, my dad? Go annoy someone else, creep."​
    Eye Color: Brown​

⦻ Wielder of the 'brutal sarcasm' superpower
    ⦻ Focused
    ⦻ Driven
    Secretly an absolute mashmallow
    Will murder you if you point this out​
    Asuga had mastered Mozart and Vivaldi's' most famous symphonies by the age of 5. By 7, she was an expert in the piano, violin and cello, and was already the setpiece of her father's orchestral touring company.

Simply put, she was something of a prodigy when it came to music and the playing of it.

It came as no surprise to anyone that when her quirk manifested, it was derived from her music. Her father was, however, less thrilled by the prospect of it potentially taking out half the audience if Asuga got a little too heated or in the moment. As such, the young musical prodigy was instructed to focus on what her parents had raised her to do best: play beautiful songs. Leave the heroics to others.

That was all fine and dandy until the teenage years hit. The violin was replaced by a Strat. Beethoven got swapped for Siouxsie and the Banshees. And as the pièce de résistance for her burgeoning teenage rebellion, Asuga had an announcement to make to her family.

She was done with the musical prodigy gig. She was applying to UA.

One major family spate and semi-serious threat of disown-ment later, and Asuga now finds herself living with her previously-estranged older sister Midori as she pursues her new path in life as a would-be professional hero.​

• Quirk Name: Sonomancer
    Quirk Type: Emitter​
    Armed with a musical instrument and equipped with the right emotional state Asuga can create, shape and manipulate sound, radiating it outwards from her instrument in the form of pressure waves. Blasts of raw noise can shatter objects (and wreck absolute havoc on a human body), and a wall of sound radiating out from her instrument can divert oncoming objects if she's playing at the right frequency. Asuga needs to keep playing in order to maintain an effect.​
    Asuga requires an instrument in order to focus and channel her quirk ("never did inherit mum's singing voice"), and she needs to be in an emotional frame of mind in order for it to be effective. In addition, channeling her quirk is a complete an utter bastard to maintain: playing too long can result in ruptures to her eardrums, bleeding fingers and other forms of tissue damage from the sonic feedback.​

• Goals:
    ⦻ Smack dad in his stupid dad face
    ⦻ Pay back Midori for taking her in
    ⦻ Figure out how the fuck you do the whole 'emotions' thing
    ⦻ Smash UA like it's a drum kit and she's Keith Moon​

⦻ The playing of guitars
    ⦻ Seriously, guitars are awesome
    ⦻ Angry, loud and/or emotional music (bonus points if it has guitars)​

Dislikes:
    ⦻ You
    ⦻ Dad
    ⦻ You
    ⦻ Orchestras
    ⦻ Classical music
    ⦻ No really, you​

Fears:
    ⦻ Rejection
    ⦻ Acting in an overly-emotional way
    ⦻ That her dad might be right about her
    ⦻ Having to return to her old way of life​

Theme Music:

• Ando Mizoguchi (Father)
    "Oh yeah, he's great. Just great. Who doesn't love a man who views his daughters as meal tickets and performing monkeys, am I right?"​

Ren Mizoguchi (Mother)
    "Great singing voice. Shame about, y'know, everything else."​

Midori Mizoguchi (Older Sister)
    "The one person who has the same surname as me that I can actually count on. The one person who showed me there's more to life that perpetually striving to match our parents' expectations. So yeah, she's pretty cool I guess."​

Akane Fujimura
    "I'd touch your ears if I wasn't pretty positive you'd bite my hand off."​

Ramiris Theresa Alucard
    "Guys, I found the goth kid."​

Chitose Fukuhara
    "Already got a mother, thanks. Though admitedly you'd probably do a much better job than her."​

Eisuke Fukuhara
    "Guess it's true what they say about Germans and humour."​

Hidemi Isobe
    "Hey look, it's 'Tall, Dark and Thinks He's Handsome'."​

Takagi Sunemizuki
    "Let's see if you're still smirking with ruptured eardrums, bitch."​

Misoka Yamasaki
    "Holy shit, that was gross!

...do it again."​

Eli Steel
    "Down, boy."​

Koza Qi
    "Dude, at this rate the caffeine's gonna kill you before the villains do."​

Imma Routes
    "So no staring contests then. Got it."​

Allo Tamoyo
    "Check out Boy Scout over here."​

Wei Ling Luo
    "Weird, didn't realise this was a goddamn military school."​

Kazuo Mizushima
    "Daddy issues? ...yeah, same."​

Last edited:
images.png

"Stop staring at me, and please... do not touch me"

• Name: Routes, Imma​
    Date of Birth: April 4​
    Height:6 ft​
    Weight: 160​
    Hair Color: White with gray tips.​
    Eye Color: Gray​

• Personality:
    Silent​
    Determined​
    Athletic​
    Team Player​
    Adaptable​
    Composed​
    Iron Willed​
    Socially Awkward(In non hero/academy situations)​

History:
    Imma is from a rather relaxed yet bittersweet family. Her parents were alive, and well yet never had time for their burden of a daughter. They were always out on business which didn't help her socializing skills as it always had them moving around. She was normal, and well her quirk had yet to kick in even at the age of 9 which seemed to displease her parents. She never received punishment, or hate from them. Yet she also never received kindness, or parental love from them either.​
    Unfortunately her quirk did kick in she learned why her parents were never there... they were villains, and they were damn high up on the list for Greece's most wanted list. Upon her quirk kicking in was what exactly let the hero's association finally catch both her parents at once at the age of 6. After words her grandmother a retired hero of both Greek and Japanese descent flew in to take custody of her grandchild. With actual love Imma had a better upbringing, and a life couch who helped her train her abilities. Yet many a time the public would find reason to harshly judge her for her parents background. Yet few dared to get hostile as her grandmother was someone to not invoke rage from.​

• Quirk Name: Medusa's Touch​
    Quirk Type: Mutant​
    Description:
    Upon making eye contact, or physical contact with Imma another soul is victim to being taken over by a creeping paralysis that can range from a numbing chills to lose of bodily control all the way to frozen stiff depending on a series of different setups between her eyes, and physical touch.​
    Her eyes take immediate effect usually halting opponents at first glance upon activation with her eyes turning black allowing a allotted curve ball hit of numbing sensations. For a teenager the process to complete paralysis takes about 20 seconds, and adults about 25 seconds. While that doesn't sound threatening the ability stacks per eye contact ergo if you break contact the abilities effect stays, and if eye contact is made again within 3 minutes of last time the countdown continues. Yet if eye contact is avoided for 3 minutes the effects disperse removing the stiffness originally plaguing the victims.​
    Physical contact works a lot more differently as her skin a disturbing pale is actually a effect of her ability thus making contact with her body slowly starts to numb another's body starting from the contact point. Unlike her eyes which effect the whole body at once, physical contact aggressively takes effect on a small approximated amount of the limb at first. Like if someone were to give a high five bodily control would be lost in the fingers upon touch. Yet, the effects go away rather quick only lasting a minute. Longer contact spreads fast, but will only effect the limb touching. Punching, kicking, and headbutting work on a stranger note numbing the area hit, but not nearly as effective as it doesn't spread unless hitting the same spot.​
    Weaknesses:
    As stated eye contact has to be kept to fully knockout a opponent, but if that opponent is wearing any type of eye wear that changes the view of color Imma's eyes will have no effect on them. Physical contact can also be lessen or negated by large layers of clothes like winter, metal, and rubber gear(o3o keep your pervy minds under control.... looking at you jess o3o). Yet normal thin clothes will dampen very little the effect. Running both abilities at once can extremely exhaust Imma very fast draining her strength, but it takes her enemy down extremely fast. Her physical ability unfortunately does not have a off switch meaning she has to avoid contact with her peers most of the time. Her eyes, however, being a activated ability requires concentration. So if she was to feel sudden pain, or get punched in the face her eyes cancel out. Also while trained to do it quite a few time thanks to her Grandmother having her eye ability Imma can use it a total of 6 times in succession before her eyes start to hurt, and thus further use starts to disorient her leaving massive headaches. Just to be safe she is required to wear shades during class since her emotions can sometimes trigger the ability(anger, and sadness mainly).​

• Goals: Proving that no ones future is dictated by their past. Yearning to become a shining beacon for those who feel cast away.​
    Jazz, Heavy Metal, & Rock'n'Roll Music​
    Listening to people who need to bleed out their emotions.​
    Matchmaking​
    Eye Makeup​
    Video Games​
    Comic & Anime​
    Demoralizing bullies​
    Friendly Banter​
    Jokes​
    Grandmother​
    Making Friends​
    Dancing​
    MMA Fighting​
    Cats​
    Girls​
    Dislikes:
    People who can't take a hint.​
    Physical contact​
    Pampering​
    Judgmental people​
    Bullies​
    Being weary of everyone around her.​
    Parents​
    Large Social Gatherings​
    Having to be kind to those who judge her for her parents.​
    Tall jokes​
    Fears:
    Becoming her parents.​
    Losing what few friends she has​
    Relationships​
    People finding out about her parents.​
    Clowns(If they come near her she will knock them out.)​
    Theme Music:

• Asuga Mizoguchi - "Rock on, and I'll dance on."

Koza Qi - "Competitive."

Allo Tamoyo - "Determined."

Eli Steel - "...Asshole."

Yamasaki, Misoka - "Freaking hilarious."

Takagi Sunemizuki - "I feel a strong understanding."

Isobe, Hidemi - "Seems to be... troubled."

Fukuhara, Eisuke - "A protective brother."

Fukuhara, Chitose - "Very Sweet."

Ramiris Theresa Alucard - "Rather fun if a bit touchie."

Fujimura, Akane - "She looks fun to pet."

Wei Ying Luo, "Gladice" - "She's a little uptight, but all around adorable."

Mizushima, Kazuo - "Seems to be hurting for approval."

Kaori Kojima - "He's a good boy."

Metis Bapho - "Avoid... touchy... boy...goat. Neat horns though."

Setsuna Taizai - "He's cute for a boy."

...............................................................................................................................

wGlxNla.jpg

"Rescue hostages, and engage villains... sounds like the life for me"

• Name: Allo Tamoyo​

Date of Birth: 18 October​

Height: 5 Ft 11​

Weight: 180​

Hair Color: Blonde​

Eye Color: Aquamarine​

• Personality:
    Insanely Brave​
    Rescuer​
    Chatty​
    Oblivious to flirtation​
    Weapon Prodigy​
    Leader​
    Supportive​
    History:
    His dad is a salesman, and his mom is a front runner of one of the most sought out Support tech's in the hero industry. Thus one could say they were quiet the power couple yet life at home was rather average. Yet upon having their child Allo they were going to have a world wind experience of raising a star eyed hero in training. Why his quirk made good for hero work his mother made sure he learned as much as possible to the tools of her trade to help strengthen is capability to reach his dream.​
    His dad took to his kids dream just as well working with his son to work on the physical requirements of a hero. Thus a training regiment with his dad began. His dream to be a hero surprisingly help the family bond stronger then ever expected, and thus a boy who dreamed big was given all the support he needed. With the training necessary to aim high he aims his sights right at the top of the hero world UA High School where some of the the best heroes are born.​

• Quirk Name: Battery Core​

Quirk Type: Mutant/Emitter

Description:
    His skin is in fact a living organic metal that creates current waves of electricity through his blood stream. He is unable to blast it out offensively, but when handed something that can siphon energy for use he can will his body to start sharing the energy to the device to power it. Thus with a specialized pad built by him, and his mother he can power energy based weapons design to rescue people, and subdue villains more effectively/efficiently then most current batteries or power cores. His body is always creating energy, and is most efficient at it when he's asleep.​
    His skin due to the mutation half of his quirk allows him to take a brutal beating in a fight, but does not give him any enhancements in strength thus his requirement in needing combat gear to help even the odds against the more aggressive quirk users.​

Sugar, and caffeine are usually not a wise thing for Allo to consume as it seems to put his body into overtime giving his body to much energy to the point it disrupts his energy creation. While his body is constantly creating energy draining it constantly eventually stresses his body to the point of exhaustion. Thus he must make sure to not go to crazy when siphoning directly from his body. Large magnets will also deem his body useless as it messes with his skin canceling out its power creation thus literally sapping the life out of him making him almost completely useless.​
    Due to his body creating so much extra energy when he's asleep to make sure he can get some legit sleep rather then be hyper while resting he needs to connect himself to either something that can consume a lot of energy, or to his energy canisters that he uses to power his gear.​
    Also if he drains energy directly from himself at one point it will start to effect his conscious state as his body also lives off the flow of his quirk. Thus draining to much will knock him out, and put him into a temporary coma like state which usually takes about two days rest to recover from.​

• Goals: Becoming one of the top Pro Heroes. Making his parents proud.​

Others working hard to be heroes.​
    Building new gadgets.​
    Training​
    Writing(Is secretly a popular mystery writer of the book series Hysteria Within The Steam)​
    Evaluating/reverse engineering unknown technology​
    Top Grades​
    Competition​
    Light heartened moments.​
    Dogs​

Dislikes:
    Lazy Folks​
    Cocky Jerks​
    People who think their better then others.​
    Swimming​
    Axes​
    Being near a copy of his books​

Fears:
    Being discovered as the author of the Hysteria Within The Steam books.​
    Failing the innocent.​
    Large Magnets.​
    DDR(For hilarious reasons)​

• Asuga Mizoguchi - "Needs a hug... and a general warning sign."

Koza Qi - "Must not accept race that is impossible to win... bad for moral."

Eli Steel - "Cool wolf... owners a douche bag though."

Yamasaki, Misoka - "Should totally consider horror/comedy movie acting career."

Imma Routes - "Rather quiet, but clearly trained to fight."

Takagi Sunemizuki - "Should try to recruit for one on one combat training."

Isobe, Hidemi - "Badass quirk... cautious if ever teamed up with though... do not want to get cut."

Fukuhara, Eisuke - "Cool guy to hangout with."

Fukuhara, Chitose - "Pretty... what don't judge me I can notice girls."

Ramiris Theresa Alucard - "Strangely polite... was asked about being a servant, declined, but i am still being asked. Shes very persistent."

Fujimura, Akane - "Secretly want to pet.. must tell no one."

Wei Ying Luo, "Gladice" - "Excellent workout partner."

Mizushima, Kazuo - "Rebellious... but extreme potential."

Kaori Kojima - "The most reliable perfect support."

Metis Bapho - "Does he baaah like a goat? Perfect for dodge/defense training."

Setsuna Taizai - Has a weird pen rage going on. Seems distant, but overall workable with."

Last edited:
TBsh5i3.jpg

"报道,所有敌人都被中立了。等待命令! 报告完了。"
("Reporting, all hostiles neutralized, awaiting further instructions. Over.")​

• Name: Wei Ying Luo, "Gladice"​
    Date of Birth: October 1st​
    Height: 5'1 (~158cm)​
    Weight: 55 kilograms​
    Hair Color: Brown​
    Eye Color: Red​

-Disciplined​
    -Competitive​
    -Resilient​
    -Honorable​
    -Devil's advocate​
    -Reserved​
    Wei Ying Luo is the daughter of the Wei Guo Ren, the current incumbent commander of the People's Armed Police of China. Her father was a man of order and discipline. He made sure order and discipline was strong in his family. Like her older brothers, from the day of her birth, Gladice's father had planned out everyday of her life. An abominable concoction of education, punishment, and indoctrination into the ideals of the ruling party of China. While Gladice's peers got to enjoy their adolescence she was well on her way towards becoming a 'model citizen' of the people's republic.​
    Her father's objective was to raise her so that one day she would become a leader in the fight against quirk wielding rogues that terrorized the heart of China. Gladice didn't have a childhood, everyday was a strict regimen of training and education. Gladice forced herself to conform with her father's plan because failure meant punishment. Punishment that Gladice never wants to talk about.​
    Gladice's quirk manifested much later than her peers at the age of 10. As a result she has a hard time controlling and mastering her quirk much to the dismay of her father whose high expectations painted Gladice's weakness a potential source of failure. In what little time he had left before she finished middle school, Gladice's father devoted a sizable amount of his own resources into studying and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of his daughter's quirk. This did prepare Gladice sufficiently to past the UA entrance exam however her control over her quirk is at best, below average, compared to her peers who have had a much longer time witnessing and experimenting with their abilities.​

• Quirk Name: The Hidden Armory​
    Gladice has very special hands, they grants her the ability to materialize objects into existence. Through a scientific concept yet unknown, Gladice's hands are capable of manipulating as well as modifying atoms and molecules (Oxygen, carbon dioxide, etc.) into other atoms by remove and/or adding protons or electrons to a preexisting nucleus. As a result, Gladice can theoretically create almost....anything that is known to man given a sufficient amount of time. All she needs to do is to remove her gloves and have her hands contact atoms that are in her environment. The limitation is that she cannot create nor modify elements that have a molar mass in excess of 84 grams/mol.​
    Creation of objects can vary between 20-30 seconds for items that Gladice has fully mastered the generation of. In addition, Gladice can also manipulate the durability of the objects she is creating because her hands are building tbe object atom by atom. This comes into great convenience during exercises because she can create munitions that can shatter into sand upon impact which will help to fill the safety parameters required by UA. At most, her victims will suffer a few treatable scars and/or bruises after they meet the business end of Gladice's rifles.​
    Below is the list of items that Gladice has fully mastered creating:
    -TAPS-79 SMG
    -QBZ-95 Rifle
    -QBZ-95 Carbine
    -QBU-88 Marksman Rifle
    -QWS-06 Pistol
    -HJ-12 Rocket Launcher
    -1.5 Kilogram Semtex Stick
    -Demolition Kit
    -Door Breaching Kit
    -Type 18 Fragmentation grenade
    -Flashbang
    -Smoke Grenade (Green, Red, and white smoke)

Items that go beyond the ones mentioned in the above list will take Gladice anywhere from another 30seconds-10 minutes to create depending on size.
    -Contact with a single atom of an Alkali Earth Metal can temporarily disable her quirk. (For unknown reason)​
    -Gladice must permanently wear gloves that suppresses her quirk from activating for the rest of her life.​
    -Excessive use of her quirk can magnetize her entire body to the point she becomes a walking magnet.​
    -Rain slows down the functionality of her quirk because droplets of water interfere with the adding/removing of protons and electrons from an atom.​

-Live up to the expectations of her father and her country.​
    -To survive this hostile world​
    -Canned food​
    -Cats​
    -Go​
    -Chinese Chess​
    -Politics​
    -Her Father​
    -The expectations imposed on her​
    -Losing​
    -Spanking​
    -Death​
    -Western Men​
    Theme Music:

• Non-applicable

Last edited:
cdRhUcS.jpg

5GBLEUF.jpg
"Don't be so uptight. Some rules need to be broken."

• Name: Mizushima, Kazuo
    Date of Birth: August 17
    Height: 5ft 6in (167.64cm)
    Weight: 185lb (83.92)
    Hair Color: Dull Black
    Eye Color: Yellow-ish Amber

• Personality:
    Competitive [] Confident [] Indulgent [] Playful [] Rebellious [] Resolute [] Snarky [] Honest
    History:
    Kazuo Mizushima was born into a family of three. He was loved, but that didn't take away from his having to deal with something of an unbearable father.
    It started with his sister, Hotaru. She was on the fast track to becoming a hero despite their father Shigeru's wishes. Shigeru hated heroes. In his eyes they were a bunch of money hungry, fame crazed, showboats who thought they could do whatever they please under the guise of protecting the people. They worked around the rules, doing just enough not to get in trouble. And yet, the people idolized them. His mother Honoka, on the other hand, always instilled in their children the belief that whatever they did was fine so long as they were happy. It was likely because of their differing views, and Shigeru's own stubbornness, that Kazuo's parents came to be separated, though they have yet to divorce. So, in keeping with the beliefs of their mother, Hotaru was the first to follow her dream. She wanted to be a hero and she wanted to travel the world. Even now, she has found some success in America after completing her time in a university over there.
    Kazuo on the other hand was left at the mercy of his father after her departure from home. Shigeru was by no means a terrible man, nor was he a bad father. He was, however, extremely controlling and difficult to communicate with. The man would not budge on his thoughts, and though he had lost his daughter to the fantasy of being a hero, he would not lose his son. He began to train Kazuo. Combat, the law, and many other subjects were covered. In truth, Kazuo is who he is because of this. He could see there were things about his father's way of thinking that were correct, but he refused to acknowledge that. His father had become an obstacle. That and his admiration for his sister, along with countless other heroes, drove him down the path he felt was right.
    Still, insecurities began to grow within Kazuo making him unsure of whether or not he could accomplish his goal. But whether or not that was the case, he figured at the very least he could use his dream as a form of rebellion. Despite Shigeru's attempted interference, however, he managed to get accepted to UA High School.

• Quirk Name: Flamvell
    Quirk Type: Mutation/Emitter
    Description:
    Flamvell takes the form of a network of flames constantly coursing through his body which fuel his powers. As a result, his core body temperature is typically higher than the average person's. This grants him a heightened resistance to varying hot and cold temperatures, though this does not equate to immunity. The flame network also serves to stimulate and greatly enhance his musculature to superhuman levels. At base level he is able to lift a small car, take powerful blows, fall from heights of roughly 5 stories without injury, perform incredible jumps, and even move as heighten speeds.
    The network of flames also allows Kazuo to produce flames for heightened offensive (and possibly even defensive) power. It is possible that with training and focus he could even be granted access to a number of pyrokinetic abilities. As it stands now, however, producing the flames in short bursts and small streams are all he can manage as of now. However, there is more to this quirk than meets the eye. There is still much that is unknown about the quirk to Kazuo or even his parents as it came into being through some mutation of their quirks. This is notable because Kazuo's power fluctuates in relation to his mental and physical state; it is a double edged sword. For example, Kazuo's abilities may be amplified or weakened depending on his emotional state. The more determined, angry, etc. he gets, the stronger the flames burn. As the flames burn brighter and stronger, Kazuo's strength increases (which would boost his physicality as a whole), as well as a wealth of more fire power.
    Weaknesses:
    Flamvell, while a very powerful quirk, is not without its fair share of shortcomings that can serve to leave Kazuo in danger of injury or even death. The shortcomings include, but are not limited to:
    • Even though Flamvell greatly increases Kazuo's physical attributes, it is no way makes him invulnerable to damage. He can still be cut, stabbed, shot, etc. It just takes more force to do so than it would for the average person.
    • Despite an aversion to heat and a resistance to the cold, Kazuo is by no means immune. Extreme cold can not only weaken his flames, but cause a slow in his movements, to the point of immobilization. Of course, this would take a high concentration of cold in the first place.
    • As Flamvell is tied so deeply to Kazuo's mental and physical status, it is just as likely that his powers could decline due to negative emotions such as sadness or depression. In this case Kazuo may experience cold like symptoms, fevers, shivering, and fainting spells.
    • The flames of his quirk may even weaker to a greater degree should he experience actual physical illness. In such cases, such symptoms of sickness would be even further amplified.
    • As Kazuo's power grows, and the flames burn stronger, he also begins to get hotter. His body will rise in temperature, his skin will become even hotter to the touch, and flames will begin to sprout across his body uncontrollably until he is set completely ablaze. The heat may go to his head making him dizzy or possibly even cause him to pass out. Should he manage to keep conscious, Kazuo's flames will continue to grow until they go out of control and "eat" him alive from the inside out.

• Goals: Become the number one hero in the world! Make mom and Hotaru proud! Make dad proud. Show the old man what a real hero is! Become an inspiration, and pave the way, for future generations of citizens and heroes.
    • Fighting
    • Strawberries
    • Family (maybe even dad)
    • Video games
    • Eating
    • Anime (he didn't used to be)
    • Hot springs
    • Hanging out
    • Music (mostly Rock and Hip Hop)
    • Coffee
    • Brownies (anything chocolate really)
    • Animals (dogs and lizards are tied for the top spot)
    Dislikes:
    • Arrogant jerks
    • Bullies
    • Cold showers
    • Villains (duh)
    • Short jokes
    • Being underestimated
    • Blind obedience
    • Being interrogated
    • People messing with his snacks
    Fears:
    • Being unable to fulfill his goals
    • His dad being right
    • Losing everything he cares about
    • Chocolate being banned
    • Losing control of his quirk and dying as a result of this
    • Someone dying as a result of his quirk
    Theme Music: TBA

• {Name of Individual}
    {Describe the relationship between the two from your characters point of view.}

[/TABS]

8cff23a2e0b9ff043cd5a7bdb36624ff.jpg

"Whenever I say to myself that I should quit, I see my mother in my memories, and carry on"
[TABS][/TABS]

• Name:
    Kaori Kojima
    Date of birth: July 14th:
    Height: 5'3
    Weight: 115 pounde
    Hair Color: dark brown
    Eye Color: Deep blue

Last edited:
9pJwyfk.jpg

"Are these quotes supposed to say something about us? Okay, here's one, stop talking to me."

• Name: Setsuna Taizai​
    Aliases: TBD​
    Date of Birth: October 31st​
    Height: 5'3"​
    Weight: 117 lbs.​
    Hair Color: Darkened Blonde​
    Eye Color: Blue​

• Personality:
    • Grumpy
    • Sarcastic
    • Killjoy
    • Blunt/Impolite
    • Organized
    • Decisive
    • Smart
    • Honest
    • Patient
    • Impatient (With People)
    Setsuna often does not like to shy away from the point, and usually ends up coming across as far too blunt to some people. He tends to prefer not talking to much people, and as a result has hardly made much friends. If you count absolutely no friends as hardly much. Though Setsuna really loves his family, and the massive amount of support they have given him. They even tend to leave him alone during some of his roughest days. Though of course this has made Setsuna fairly organized and smart as a result. He does have plenty of time to himself to think and contemplate life. Or more presently just questions he gets from anime. He also tends to hate being called out on his faults and likes to deny they exist. Which also leads to the assumption that he's grumpy. Which he would not deny at all, because he accepts the fact that he is a grump very well.​
    History:
    Sakaya was born as a healthy baby girl to her mother Fuyumi and her father Tamaki. She had a fairly healthy childhood growing up and her parents were incredibly supportive of her during her life. Her mother had a quirk to cool things within her grasp. Whereas her father had the quirk to walk on walls with his hands and feet. Home life was fairly quiet as well, and they had a nice suburban home with a fairly quiet neighborhood. Growing up there was something off to Sakaya, and when she told her parents they understood what Sakaya was going through.​
    Sakaya realized that they did not feel like they were right the way they were. Sakaya changed his name to Setsuna and began undergoing important changes to match their identity. Thankfully he had his parents support during this pivotal change during his teens. Around this time however was when his parents had to move into a different city as his mother had gotten a new job. Setsuna was extremely upset at having to move and abandon the life, and very few friends he actually did have. The new neighborhood inspired some changes to his personality that has made him the somewhat recluse he finds himself to be today.​
    It was around this time that he also began to find a lot of admiration for heroes and the work they do. Though he had not considered the applications of his quirk it suddenly became apparent to him how much could be done with a simple quirk. Specifically a certain hero that had a very simple quirk within the top 10 was what made him realize the potential he had. Setsuna's biggest drive to be a hero was to make people feel safe. Something that he still felt unsure of even on his best days.​
    Setsuna finished middle school with very few problems and thankfully most kids leaving him alone. Although some tried to make fun of him for being an egghead and way too into his studies. Setsuna had started to develop his quirk around this time as well, and began to have some hopes of making it into U.A. He knew if he got into U.A. it would be his first step to becoming a pro hero, and somebody who would be able to keep others safe. Especially his family.​

• Quirk Name: Suspension​
    Description:
    Power to freeze something by holding on to it or tapping an object. Can attack/hit it to make it gather up force. When released it has all that force enacted onto it. Freezing an object makes no sound. Anything that hits the object will cause energy to build up. The last hit on an object specifically will influence the final speed and direction that the object travels. Training with this quirk can improve it over time:​
    1. Stage 1 - Has to hold onto objects. Small to medium sized objects, and can only do one. Releasing that hold will unfreeze the object and send it on it's path.
    2. Stage 2 - Can just tap an object to freeze it. Can freeze multiple small objects. Tapping an object with that hand will unfreeze it.
    3. Stage 3 - Can release them from freeze without touching them. Can freeze multiple medium objects. Is able to freeze a large object by holding onto it.
    4. Stage 4 - Can freeze a person or living thing, but needs to hold onto them.
    5. Stage 5(Mastered) - Can freeze multiple large size objects. Can begin freezing multiple 'moving objects'. The more done the more stress put on the user, and the user begins losing the ability to move themselves
    Weaknesses:
    • Listed - This quirk obviously has the weaknesses that are listed at each level. Such as how early on they can not freeze larger objects.
    • Overstress - Performing this quirk too much and on too many objects, as can be done stage 2 and on, will cause the user to be overstressed. Setsuna will need to take a break or they will freeze up themselves.
    • Any Type of Hit - Once Setsuna freezes something it isn't his explicitly to hit. Although he can control when it goes off/is unfrozen he can not control who hits it and that last hit's direction. The force could easily be applied in a direction he does not intend by somebody else.
    • Simplicity - Freezing more complicated objects requires more concentration. The simpler an object is the more likely it is that Setsuna can freeze it.

• Ambitions: Become a hero to keep his family safe, and also protect those who can not be protected. Feel more comfortable with himself and who he wants to be. Maybe make a friend at some point, but that surely wouldn't be easy for somebody like him right?​
    • Family
    • Anime
    • Hot Chocolate on a cold winter day when you're wrapped up in a blanket
    • Early mornings
    • Romance Movies, for some reason
    • Dark Chocolate
    • Cats
    Dislikes:
    • Easy replicated music
    • Most people
    • Dogs
    • Seafood
    • Spoilers
    • Pens that require you to click something other than the top of the pen
    • Late Night study sessions
    Fears:
    • His family leaving him, or disappearing completely.
    • Alcohol, or anything that messes with your mind and cognition
    • Losing his quirk
    Theme Music:

• WIP
    {Describe the relationship between the two from your characters point of view.}​

Last edited: