Right-handed or Left-handed?

Left Handed.

It'd be interesting if I had Vampire Hunter D's Left Hand though. XD

Does that mean you can not only whack off with your left hand, but give yourself a blow job?

Holy shit, I think Raz is onto something!

Har har har.

Your wit is not something that's been lost in your absence, that's for sure.

You better not be laughing sarcastically at my Oniisama, Tranceh-chan <3

I'm am ambidextrous. I can write and do things with both hands and I've gotten a lot of practice too. My left hand is a little weak in terms of balance if you compare it to my right, and my right handwriting is much prettier. Still, if I were to write with my left hand and you never knew my right-hand penmanship, you'd never know I was using my less dormant hand. :D

I like your answer, Sakura!

I wrote with my left hand when I wanted to piss my teachers off.

See, my left hand writes decently, almost better than my right, but it makes these odd jerks. Like, an O will become a half A. Z-S's are almost indistinguishable. My U's and N's are similar in shape too.

So.... which hnd do you use when you jerk-off, Krom?

Oh yeah, this isn't the place to ask that. Forget I asked....

Seriously...

My right hand is almost completely dominant ocer my left. to include most of my typo's being on the left hand side of the keyborad.

(spell checker not used on purpose)

I'm right handed but directly related to two lefties...I have double-jointed thumbs that bend 90 degrees backward so the way I hold my pencil and write looks a little weird, I guess. It also means my thumb gets sore when writing faster than the rest of my hand, because the pressure all goes there.