Right-handed or Left-handed?

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
What's your dominant hand, and have you ever tried to write or work with the other?

I'm right handed, I trained myself to use my left hand for some tasks, though I still can't get myself to be able to write or draw with my left hand...

N

nephilim_eq

I'm dominant with my right hand, but due to the fact that my brother is left-handed and I grew up eating next him, I can eat with both.

I can write slowly, but neatly with my left hand as I have trained myself over time. I'm ambidextrous whhen it comes to drawing.

T

Tuxedo Mask

Generally right hand dominate But I can drum and other things with my left hand as well.

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
I'm a leftie.

I'm pretty even when it comes to handling the ball(ball-control in basket) with both hands.

I

Ike Sapphire

I'm more left handed that right usually eat, drink, write with my left hand

I catch and throw with my right hand, not sure though because I use both of them a lot… I would say that I am left handed though.

Diana

Owlmageddon comes. Ò◇Ó
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
5PM - 5AM Daily
Right handed. c____c I guess I do stuff with my left hand, but I never really notice the difference. When I do something important it's always the right. >:D

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Right handed. However, I have injured my right hand on several occasions, so I had to train my left hand.

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
I use my right hand for writing and drawing...You know, the important stuff.
I can use my left hand to eat and drink...and play video games. It's generally my "Give me a snack while I'm writing" hand. XD

S

Slyen

I use my right hand for most things, it truely is my dominate side. However I can do several things with my left hand... I can even write, though not as well.

Q

Quiet One

Lefty. I'm not bad with my right hand, so long as I don't have to do anything too coordinated.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Ok, seven righties and three southpaws.

Lovie

Manikos Karagiozis
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Male
Fine doing both~
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry/Smut; Romance. Every now and then I'll do a -good- Romance RP.
Sorta both... o_o I write pretty well with both my right and left hands, I draw with my right hand and have trained my left hand on drawing certain things, (circles, eyes, shapes also shading..), eat with my right hand... So about even with both.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
8/4

Blind Hemingway

Big "WHAT?!"
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
I USE MY FEET.

P

Pirogeth

Well technically I'm classified as right handed but I don't distinguish my hands like this.

My right hand is more my operations hand, the precise work and unexpected work goes to that hand. And my left is my labor hand, anything from pushing, pulling, lifting, ripping, this hand does that.

For example if I'm carrying something that can be held in one hand I'll keep it in my left in case I have to write, press a button, etc.

I

Inane Nihilist

My right hand rules all but my left is the assistant!

R

Razilin

.....It sounds wrong when you say that.

I

Inane Nihilist

It is very very wrong...