Right-handed or Left-handed?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, Mar 25, 2010.

1. What's your dominant hand, and have you ever tried to write or work with the other?

I'm right handed, I trained myself to use my left hand for some tasks, though I still can't get myself to be able to write or draw with my left hand...

2. XD someone woke ya up?

3. 3rd bully -- going with the "Jacks" theme, how about this idea?

-John "Jack" Jackson/Jack Ripper: Jack Frost's younger brother, with a mean streak and short temper, but with utter loyalty to his older brother. The Flint gives him superhuman strength (enough to "rip" a man in half, hence his nickname), but like you suggest, his powers constantly end up injuring his own muscles. he can increase his strength but proportionally takes that much more muscular injury.

4. [​IMG]
    Name:
    89P13
    Codename: Rocket Raccoon
    Origin: Marvel (MCU)
    Birthdate: Unknown
    Race: Genetically modified raccoon
    Hair: Brown and White
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 4'0
    Weight: 55 lbs
    Education Level: Genius
    Citizenship: Space-Coon
    Level:
    Intelligence: 4
    Strength: 2
    Speed: 2
    Durability: 2
    Energy Projection: 1
    Fighting Ability: 2

Talented Normal

--------------------------------

[​IMG]

Name: Groot
    Codename: Groot
    Origin: Marvel (MCU)
    Birthdate: Unknown
    Race: Floral Colossus
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 23'0
    Weight: 8,000 lbs
    Education level: Highschool dropout (possibly below)
    Citizenship: Space-Tree
    Level:
    Intelligence: 1
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 2
    Energy Projection: 1
    Durability: 5
    Fighting Ability: 3

Street Level​

5. "Why not?"

6. "Whoa, you're not dying anytime soon. Mel-Mel will remember you." Melissa sigh softly, "There's only one you've never even met. Since oracles can't see beyond their lifespan... you know I still haven't found my end." Melissa didn't sound very happy about it.

7. "At least she wants to bite." He said, throwing Harmony a look.

8. "That was just you." Harmony smile. "Now she's biting us."

Melody was still nibbling.

9. Lefty. I'm not bad with my right hand, so long as I don't have to do anything too coordinated.

10. Ok, seven righties and three southpaws.

11. Sorta both... o_o I write pretty well with both my right and left hands, I draw with my right hand and have trained my left hand on drawing certain things, (circles, eyes, shapes also shading..), eat with my right hand... So about even with both.

12. Well technically I'm classified as right handed but I don't distinguish my hands like this.

My right hand is more my operations hand, the precise work and unexpected work goes to that hand. And my left is my labor hand, anything from pushing, pulling, lifting, ripping, this hand does that.

For example if I'm carrying something that can be held in one hand I'll keep it in my left in case I have to write, press a button, etc.

13. Right handed.

14. My right hand rules all but my left is the assistant!

15. .....It sounds wrong when you say that.

16. It is very very wrong...

17. Stop that.