Ridiculous Food Obsessions

Since it's summer I have an unhealthy obsession with pickles. Sour, slightly spicy dill cucumber pickles. So tasty... especially with a tall glass of grape Kool Aide. Yummy.
I'm also obsessing over soba noodles. With nice, bitter olive oil, some pine nuts, green olives, maybe some peccorino romano...

When it gets cold again (probably not for six months here in Texas) I know I'll be craving some curry. I want curry even when it's hot but I especially want some when it's cold. My granny makes this golden chicken curry with green onions... I stayed there with a friend one time and she tried a bit of it leftover. Now she starts drooling every time I even mention it. XD
I like my curry spicy enough I breathe heat for a few minutes afterwards. If I ever get the flu or a cold or anything, I just sit down with a bowl of curry and my sinuses clear right up. Also, there's so much spice I can actually taste it no matter how sick I am. ^^ Of course, I'll eat curry at any time. I went to New York last August and our hotel was right around the corner from this Indian place. I ate there for five days and demanded their recipe for lassi (rosewater, apparently, is the secret to making it awesome). I make a point of stopping by this little Indian grocery whenever I go to San Antonio and trying something new every time. My favorite discovery by far is rosewater ice cream.

I probably had quite a few, but I don't have them anymore!

Was stuck on a 10 day juice cleanse / reboot fast / fruits&veggies only diet because of sudden food allergies. Now I can't even crave oreos like I used to! .___.

Honestly, I have no preference. I eat everything from bugs to paper. Yes, I lived a hard life.

I started eating Pbjp almost a year ago now I suppose and I loved it. Just peanut butter and pickle sandwiches were common growing up and now it's become a kind of a comfort food. Bacon and nutella sandwiches are good too.

Bacon and... Nutella? I'll have to try that.

*sneaks in and revives the thread when nobody's looking.* Ah. I've recently became addicted to a new odd food that I have came across. Eat dis when you need something sweet and orange-y!

You take some Orange Jello Mix, cottage cheese, some mandarin oranges, and mix it all up! Ambrosia, at least to me.

So I found out my work sells tapenade today. Bought three small tubs of it. I had forgotten how much I love the stuff~ I mean, if I could, I would LIVE off the stuff!

Strangely enough, I hate everything in it on its own. Has to be in tapenade, or I won't eat them :[

For some reason, don't know why, McDonald's in Portugal sell apple fried pop-tarts and I'm addicted to it.
Last time I came back home, I passed by McDonald's and bought four of them: 1 for me and the rest tfor me, just for me.
Lucky, I am, my metabolism is too fast for me to absorb any calories. Just too good.

Alfredo sauce.

Pasta Alfredo, chicken Alfredo, seafood Alfredo... Ill eat it all

Polvoron.
Tastes like cookie dough, crumbles like a granola bar.
Apart from the coffee flavour, that stuff's disgusting.

Mine is probably not that crazy, but my mother and I are the only people I've experienced that eat Doritos with Cream Cheese.

Mine is probably not that crazy, but my mother and I are the only people I've experienced that eat Doritos with Cream Cheese.
That just sounds like very, VERY bare tacos. A yellow corn shell with sour cream. Totally edible though, if you like corn dough products (I, personally, don't really like them)

That just sounds like very, VERY bare tacos. A yellow corn shell with sour cream. Totally edible though, if you like corn dough products (I, personally, don't really like them)

I can see that, with those Doritos Tacos at Taco Bell now. I do prefer the corn ones to the flour based ones. When the flour based ones get too soggy from the salsa juice or taco sauce, it really upsets my stomach.

I make this wrap with flat bread, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, mayo, and fresh tomato a lot right now. Also, I love pasta. A lot. Rosemary jalapeno Alfredo is the best and really easy to make. It's just fresh garlic and jalapeno sauteed in olive oil, heavy whipping cream and fresh rosemary, and grated parmesan cheese. Also, I have been obsessively making egg sandwiches with toasted English muffins, Velveeta cheese, sriracha sauce, and an over-easy egg. And of course... mac and cheese, which is really good mixed with scrambled eggs and fresh jalapenos. =3 I'm actually pretty hungry right now...

Cheesecake

But does it count as ridiculous? I mean, who doesn't crave cheesecake as soon as they read the word? (Besides my lactose buds)

Cheesecake

But does it count as ridiculous? I mean, who doesn't crave cheesecake as soon as they read the word? (Besides my lactose buds)

I...

I never had cheesecake. So I don't crave it. Heard it's fucking awesome though.

I...

I never had cheesecake. So I don't crave it. Heard it's fucking awesome though.

Dude. Go out and purchase a cheesecake.