1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
"Ms. Song?"

The door creaked open to find a dark room, the charcoal curtains pulled together to keep the sunlight from coming in. Cans of empty soda surrounded a small girl who was fixated on a glowing screen. She didn't look away and only spoke, her thumbs continuing to press buttons in a wild blur. "Yes?"

"You have a message... from, uh, Overwatch."

Her brown eyes glanced to the figure at the door in surprise before she scoffed, looking back to her game. "Overwatch?" she repeated and let out a laugh. "Overwatch is dead. They have been for years. Nice try, but you're not getting me out of this spot until-"

"They say it's urgent."

With a skeptical look Hana hit the button to pause the game, leaning back against the side of her bed as she gave the man in the doorway a hard look. Setting the controller to the side, she rose to her feet, her bottom lip jutting out into a pout as she stomped over to her computer. When she turned on the monitor her life changed. She had been chosen. She could not only protect South Korea, but the entire world. It was dangerous, it was entirely against the law, but either way the girl spoke in the most excited manor after just a few minutes of talking, slamming her hands down on the desk. "I accept!"

"H-hold on, I haven't even finished the briefing yet..." The sound of rustling papers sounded through the speakers and the person on the screen pushed up their glasses.

"It doesn't matter, I want to help! I want to help this world, just like you did all those years ago! Just.... just tell me what to do. I'll do it."

It seemed like a dream, but she was whisked away to a temporary base in Nigeria, not far from Numbani. That was where their sights were set on. Someone had stolen Doomfist, and they had reason to believe that it was a group named Talon. They had stopped their first attempt while Doomfist was being stored at an Overwatch museum, but when it traveled to Numbani.... well...

"If it's in the wrong hands, it's more than dangerous," Winston assured her. "It's potentially crippling. That's why we're here. To stop it. It's likely their first target is here, since Talon is against humans and omnics coexisting. And it's almost Unity Day...."

"Unity Day?"

"It celebrates humans and omnics living together."

"Oh." They had nothing like that in Korea. After most of the nation was destroyed during the Omnic Crisis, it was easy to say their relationship with omnics wasn't good. She tapped her fingers against the armrest of her seat, glancing from the window next to her back to the tablet she was holding. "I'm going to get some rest."

"You and everyone else will be here by the morning. I'll see you then." The screen went black and she simply leaned her head against the wall of the small plane, looking out into the darkness. Exhaustion had set in but sleep never came. Her stomach felt like it was tying itself in knots, filled with both worry and excitement. This would change everything. There would be no more streaming her fights, no more appearing in movies or on television. It wasn't fun and games. Now, D.Va was part of Overwatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.