FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
All was peaceful in the world of the stars where the twelve astrology Zodiac Gods and Goddess roamed their domain. That was until a human sorcerer got their greedy hands on a forbidden magic. Throwing the Gods and Goddess of the stars into exile for sins the Twelve are angrered and will stop at nothing to get back their places.

The Characters are kinda premade. The personalitys i have are examples and will be taken down once i jave that sign reserved.
Personality is kinda premade I mean they have to be based of Zodiac Sign. They can be any sex other then Virgo. Virgo has to be female. Gemini can be twins.

Reserved/Taken:
Leo (Taken)
Gemini (Taken)
Virgo (Taken)
Cancer (Taken)
Scorpio
Pisces (Taken)

zodiac1.jpg zodiac1_20150507194547591.jpg zodiac1_20150507195833557.jpg zodiac1_20150507200219332.jpg zodiac1_20150507200336678.jpg
View attachment 68167 View attachment 68168

Attachments

• zodiac1_20150507195023507.jpg
    zodiac1_20150507195023507.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 57
  • zodiac1_20150507195716105.jpg
    zodiac1_20150507195716105.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 47
  • zodiac1_20150507200045197.jpg
    zodiac1_20150507200045197.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:
CS-(I want to know everything

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Role: (Tell me your sign or if your a human who inconters them)

Character Name:

Pronunciation:

Sin:

Ethnicity:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks: (I'm going to say they all have their particular sign ♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓on their body somewhere. Also other marks)

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More: (maybe description of listed powers?)

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:

Before/ Present Life:
(Tell me about their life prior to story's starts or durning its start.)

I'll reserve Gemini, in case this get's traction.

I'll reserve Gemini, in case this get's traction.
Just so you know Gemini is the one that can have twins. Just in case u wanted to.

_20150509_154859.JPG
CS-(I want to know everything

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS (essential)

Role:
Leo King of The Zodiac

Character Name:
Leon

Pronunciation:

Lee on

Sin:
Defiled a few goddess

Ethnicity:
Italian

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Height:
6foot 5inches (human) 12foot (god)

Hair:
Golden Brown

Eyes:
Golden

Distinguishing Marks:
♌On his collar bone on the rightside. He has other marks when in god form. (Look in photo below)

General Appearance:
_20150509_154558.JPG

Strengths/Powers:
Fire, Light, combat, all powerful and mighty. He also uses his blood in a way which is rather freaky. His blood is a sort of poison and with a touch you can feel never ending pain or pleasure.

Weaknesses:
He's a god they don't really have weakness but if I had to say one it be his womanizing and playing with women.

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:
To get back to his luxury castle in the stars to rule once again.

Aspirations:

Hobbies:
His hobbies consist of playing games/messing with other gods, sex, and doing what a king would do. Also he loves his violin.

Talents:
Strategy, Violin, leading (natural born leader),making friends.
[You will learn more as we go.]

Inabilities:
So far in his life he has been unable to fall in love. Reason why he's a lone King.

Fears:
Lonlyness

General Personality:
Leon always gets his way, his imposing presence streaks fear into even the other gods,even though he does he easily makes friends and for this lover, love is only entertainment.

Inner Personality:
dignified, strong, outgoing, self-assured, fearless,decisive, intensely proud, fearfull,
dynamic, forward-thinking, self-confident, sadistic, womanizer,indispensable.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:
Though other gods and goddess feared him, and he comes across as sadistic, he surved as a great ruler. Being the Leo, King of the stars, you could say being King came naturally as a naturel born leader. He loves being the center of attention and this often got him in trouble in his younger years. His father and mother,previous Leos, found their son a disgrace and often shunned or disowned the young boy. Have never truly been loved by anyone including family and friends growing up contributes to the fact he finds love a game and sex entertainment. This leads to his sin of defiling other goddess, being kicked out of the heavens and atone for his sinns in the human world along with the others who had sinned.

Before/ Present Life:
Now he finds himself away from luxury and wondering the humam world as human. Apart from the power to fly and not been seen by human eye when he chooses to be, he has none of hid goddly powers like any other god/goddess sent to the humans world.

rsz_11734273_zpszhfb7lxz.jpg~320x480

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:
Cancer, Patron of the Moons

Character Name:
Cyrus

Pronunciation:

Sigh-rus

Sin:
Insulted various deities with his second mouth

Ethnicity:
Mixed

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5"7 (He's sensitive about it)

Hair:
Black

Eyes:
Gray, tinted dark blue in his god form

Distinguishing Marks:
♋ - On the back of his neck, roughly 4 inches across. In his god form, Cyrus has a mouth spanning over his chest to represent the contradictions between the words from his mind (said through his normal mouth) and those from his heart (said on rare occasions through his second mouth). However, he's rather self conscious about it and prefers to keep it under wraps if he can. He also has triangular facial markings in his god form.

General Appearance:
rsz_11744621_zpsygbxo4zx.jpg~320x480

Strengths/Powers:
Intuition, Polarity manipulation, Water manipulation

Weaknesses:
His inconsistent personality.

More:
  • Polarity Manipulation - Cyrus can shift the polarity of items and people. Not to be mistaken with telekinesis, as he can't defy gravity, but he can tweak forces like it in varying quantities.
  • Water Manipulation - He can manipulate water in all three stages and alternate factors like temperature and pressure. This ability is readily available as long as he has the components to water, or actual water in any state.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
Gain the favor of other Gods to balance those who dislike him in heaven. Otherwise, find a suitable sacrifice to atone for his sins.

Aspirations:
None so far.

Hobbies:
He has a strange love for tradition and history, reflecting such in his hobbies of reading ceremonial texts and self-meditated archaeology. He also paints and cooks in his free time.

Talents:
Observation, critical thinking/analysis, creative writing, painting, and organization.

Inabilities:
Cyrus has the acute inability to commitment, whether it be trade, person, or activity due to some unkind kindlings of clinginess previously in his life. As a result, he tends to fall away from things whenever they grow too serious.

Fears:
Permanence

General Personality:
Cyrus is known well as heaven's penchant mood shifter. He is well bound to various contradiction - sheltered, but adventure seeking, cautious, but careless, protective, but clingy. His traits tend to blow out of proportion until they resemble the other end of the spectrum so one day he can be emotional, then overemotional the next.

Inner Personality:
Contradictory, illusive, kind, sympathetic, cautious, creative, yearning, passionate, whimsical, ungrounded, free-spirited, fickle, gentle

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
When he was young, the fruition of his moody nature led to many misunderstanding a between him and his strict parents. Because of his inconsistent behavior and speech, his mother and rather were led to believe that their child was a compulsive liar. To counterbalance their beliefs, they gave him his second mouth so that his true desire would be more evident to others. For petty matters, his first mouth remained wishy washy at best, since his short devotions were indeed genuine. However, for Cyrus' long term truths, his second mouth spoke louder to other people and himself as well. This was best revealed in his centuries-long servitude that now remains as his fear of commitment that he chooses not to discuss. Over various ages, his second mouth also spoke out various uncanny times, resulting in his eventual exile from heaven.

Before/ Present Life:
Cyrus stands at a crossroads in the human world. His natural instinct beckons him to come back to heaven, but in his shame of being thrown down in the first place, he's not wholly solid about his decision. What's worse being that outside of his god form, he has no second mouth to tell him about his true desires.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
image.jpg
Role: Virgo, Observer of Life

Character Name:
Kanya

Pronounciation:
Kahn-ya

Sin:
Interfered with the life of a human.

Ethnicity:
Indian

Physical Characteristics-

Height:
5' 6"

Hair:
A golden yellow, in god form it only shines more brilliantly.

Eyes:
A beautiful clear blue, like the sky on a clear summer day.

Distinguishing Marks:
♍️ - On her left side of her stomach, at the level of her belly button. She has a red dot of paint on her forehead which represents the "third eye," the chakra.

General Appearance: None of her traits change in God form, they're only a little more brilliant. She wears a pure white dress and no shoes. In human form, she wears modest clothing that covers her entire body, a brown scarf, and dark colored robes.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Strengths/Powers:
Illusions and control of the 5 senses.

Weaknesses:
Human emotions, strength of will.

More:
Kanya's approach at fighting usually aims at paralysis, not just physical, but mental as well. Her moves seem immaterial partly because she plays mind games by conjuring illusions, as dueling with Kanya is much more a battle of will than mere fist-swinging. She targets the five human senses —sight, touch, taste, smell and hearing— to cripple the adversary's body in combat. Yet, she ultimately aims to disintegrate the adversary's consciousness and the mind's control over the body.

Mental Characteristics-

Current Goal/Purpose:
She wants to understand humans, to see what drives them, and the emotions they harbor.

Aspirations:
None

Hobbies:
She enjoys meditating and conversing with Buddah.

Talents:
None she knows of.

Inabilities:
To fully relate to and understand others and emotions. She was created only to observe.

Fears:
That she is beginning to lose emotions when she's just tasted the thrill of it while barely skimming the top, when she is actually gaining more and more every since she was sent, rather banished, to earth.

General Personality:
Virgo cannot describe her personality. But from other's point of view, she is what they would describe as a splash of grey beginning to turn into all colors known by man.

Inner Personality:
Kanya can be quite dense and oblivious to other's feelings. Even so, she is amazingly intelligent and knowledgeable of different things. (Cultures, history, etc.) When she has an opinion, it stands firm. So, she could be described as stubborn in a way.

Historical Background-

Before/Present Life:
Kanya now roams the earth gaining new experiences and exploring things she never knew. Now she hesitates if she would rather stay or go back to heaven.

General History:
Raised an orphan, Virgo was always the "outsider". Of course, no one treated her badly or disliked her, but she was an odd one among the boisterous and fun-filled zodiacs. She was in charge of observing earth and mortals, never interfering with them as previously stated. However, seeing emotions being displayed everyday for more than 10,000 years is bound to rub off on you. So, curiosity killed the cat, and she went to earth and chose an individual to begin talking to. Kanya guided the mortal to choose better choices based on logic, not emotions. The gods were notified of this, and she was banned from heaven, sinful.

I'd like to reserve Scorpio :)

how about aquarius everybody tends to forget about or turn the good old water bearer into a pompous douchebag

how about aquarius everybody tends to forget about or turn the good old water bearer into a pompous douchebag
Well its based of the zodiac traits.

RESERVING ARIES
because mah friendly friend is an aries and she acts like an aries
so of course i'd make an aries
and
oh gosh what am i doing
ima go make the stuff maybe

(( i cri cus no pisces ))

Status
Not open for further replies.