Revenge Of The Stars [OC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fix it tomorrow then. But I suggest tagging everyone and seeing if they are still up for it.

ye, still up for it
my inspiration hasn't been full this past few weeks

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role: Human

Character Name: Layne Shrock

Pronunciation: (Lane Shh rock... )

Sin: Humans sin all the time.

Ethnicity: Americans FTW

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'8"

Hair: Dirty Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Distinguishing Marks: He's got a scar on his chest from heart surgery. (Heart problems)

General Appearance: To the left you see...

Strengths: Helpful, Good Memory, and being modest

Weaknesses: Daydreamer, gullible

More: If you consider photographic memory a power... then yes.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History: (because we don't need before/present...)
Layne's mother had schizophrenia (im not copying anything), and his father walked out on them, so Layne was forced to take care of his mother, and his mother took care of him. He realized he had a photographic memory when he could remember all of the books he and his mother read. When his mother suddenly died of an illness spreading around, he got really lonely. They'd said that praying to one of the zodiacs might help, so he prayed to Cancer and Aquarius because they were water related and they seemed cool. Eventually his depression disappeared because of a new friend whom he spent time with, but she died of leukemia. He thought she didn't want him to be sad, so instead, he tried to keep a happy outlook.

He can't be god of underworld. That would be Hades. I really hope I wasn't the only to base their character on the astrology zodiac sign. Scorpio is sex,death and rebirth which u did include bug their are other things missing. And it's no just hours but the others. I also fear this idea is dead...
I feel like I did my best to lean towards a real Scorpio personality. But I don't want him to be a simple copy of your own Leo character. He is not the God of the underworld, but more like just part of it. Which involve death and rebirth.

I am still up for it as well, for npw o have mpving and regular chores to get to but when i have a break ill complete Aquarius' CS

[fieldbox="Aquarius, teal, dashed"]
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:
Aquarius the Water Bearer

Character Name:
Aquamarine, "Aqua"

Pronunciation:
Aw-kwa-mah-reen, "Aw-kwa"

Sin:
Jealousy- Drowning women she thought were prettier than she.

Ethnicity:
Caucasian

OVER 9,000

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Height:
5'3" (Human) 10' (Mermaid/Goddess)

Distinguishing Marks:
♒ on the back of her neck.
[spoili] This appears along her chest/collarbone in both forms.
View attachment 73393[/spoili]

General Appearance:

Powers:
  • Hydroknesis (the ability to control water and anything containing water)
  • Healing (using water to heal injuries, though limbs cannot be grown back, they can however be reattached)
  • She can breathe under and above water.
  • Can communicate with marine life.
Weaknesses:
  • Fire
  • Anyplace with no pool or body of water
  • Can get clingy
  • Willd completely detatch herself

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:
To live peacefully in the Earth's Oceans if she cannot return home.

Aspirations:
?

Hobbies:
Holding concerts for herself, can range from a small campfire group to a grand concert hall.

Talents:
Singing, playing the piano, and swimming (of course).

Inabilities:
She has to be in the spotlight when around people, therefore she cannot be humble.

Fears:
Fire & Spiders.

General Personality:
She will do almost anything to be popular, in the spotlight, or at the center of attention.

Inner Personality:
Even though she's pretty much an attention whore, she genuinely cares for the people that show her any kindness.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:
Aqua, in her previous life, was a princess, and was pretty much always at the center of everyone's attention. She loved it and always has, even as a goddess; she was jealous of Leo, being leader of the 12 and meant he would get the most attention and she never really liked him based on that fact alone.

Before/ Present Life:
Aquamarine has flittered between the human world and the world of stars, so she's no stranger to the way of humans.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
What's with everyone hating me xD

Well for little ms. aqua, it's nothing personal lol, she'd pretty much despise anyone who was the leader if it wasn't herself.

Well for little ms. aqua, it's nothing personal lol, she'd pretty much despise anyone who was the leader if it wasn't herself.
I see that. However eveone else hates him to for some unknown reason its hate Leo.

I also think people forget that he is feared by all.

"Feared by all"
That doesn't really make people love him, you know? XD

I could make Brutus a loyal servant to Leo, but that would be boring.

"Feared by all"
That doesn't really make people love him, you know? XD

I could make Brutus a loyal servant to Leo, but that would be boring.

I beg to differ, people fear me yet the love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.