Revelations 1:1 - Angel Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okayokayokayokayokay

Maybe I should just scrap the idea and go with the other one I thought of, because i'm clearly not going to explain/do it right.
BEAR WITH ME GUHH.

@Karakui

No no, like I said Alchemy is fine here. I was just saying that in the previous one of mine where you tried to use alchemy, it was a highly scientific setting so it didn't fit.

No no, like I said Alchemy is fine here. I was just saying that in the previous one of mine where you tried to use alchemy, it was a highly scientific setting so it didn't fit.
I'd rather rewrite.. ;u;
//slumps onto floor

Well, your choice.

Oh if it's really fine I guess so...
Sorry for being so switchy about it, i'll just add it back. ;u;

images

Name: Emmeryn
Appearance: She just about always has a shy frown on her face and a look that she'd shrink back as fast as a snail touching salt.

Personality: Emm is a rather droopy girl, usually seen sitting with a mopy expression and a slowness to her voice, but when her fear kicks in she's faster than a cheetah.

History: Emm was pulled into this Resistance against the awful creatures that had plagued the world by a friend. She wasn't so keep on sticking around since, due to her nervous, slow nature, and slightly unstable control of her ability, made her feel unsuited for it. Though, when her friend's life was ended due to them, she forced herself to stick around in their steed.

Player Type: Wielder
Abilities:

Atom Manipulation

She is able to deconstruct and reconstruct just about everything into something else in relation to it. She cannot do something like build a house from dust or make a world-busting gun from ashes, currently only able to change something like a rock to gold or change the shape of something.
The only other weakness to this is that she cannot do it too much at once, with a lesser extent a headache, and at worst, the object she's trying to change will forcibly fuse with her body, which will inflict horrid pain, even death with the right object. Another is the object may not be exactly formed as she wanted, because of lack of practice she could make a rocking horse with the right parts, but the entire thing will be rough and look like it survived a woodchipper.
She is unable to change the shape of Celesticite, gaining a headache instead of any manipulation of it's form.

Weapons:
Frying Pan (It's not effective but it's good for wacking perverts)
Celesticite is embedded in a crude-looking obsidian chain she constructed herself.

So, I reckon we now have enough characters to begin the IC, so I'll go do that now.

Revelations 1:1 - Angel Fall | IwakuRoleplay.com

A little later than promised, but here's an IC. As I mentioned in the interest check for those who saw it, I'm skipping introductions to prevent stagnation and what better way to skip introductions but leap right into a short prequel to the chapter's plot? Anyway, if you could all make a short post in response to that IC to acknowledge that your character is among those heading into the town, that'd be great.

Character Sheet:

painter.jpg

Name:
Razz
Appearance:
Slim yet shapely at a height of 5'8". Her eyes are the color of lavender.
Personality:
Although not necessarily shy, Razz is known as a quiet person who says little. What she does have to say normally comes off as rude. She hates to get involved with people but does so when it's necessary. With one goal, she does nothing to help others unless it helps her complete that goal. Due to this, she is well known for being heartless.

History:
While painting on a hilltop, Razz and her little sister witnessed the sky falling first hand. As strange blue crystals fell, Razz came in contact with one when it landed by her feet. Once her fingers touched the object, a gargoyle-like creature flew straight toward the two girls. When Razz attempted to flee with her sister, it swooped down and knocked Razz unconscious. When she woke up, her sister was gone and the world was night.
Since that day, she had been alone, using her abilities to keep from the grasp of Demons and obtain things she found useful. When she saved a girl who she mistook for her younger sister, a resistance group witnessing the scene recruited her. Eventually, she began using her abilities to obtain things that were requested of her, and she's willing to get them if she doesn't already have them...
For the right price. Consider her a black market of sorts.

Player Type:
Wielder

Abilities:
Now You See It: Her body takes in the view of the surroundings to form the perfect camouflage. This can be used for a maximum of 30 seconds.
Replica: Razz can create an exact copy (visually) of small objects and certain living things such as animals and flowers and use them as another set of eyes or ears (Limit:1). If she has the intent to create a human being, she begins to weaken as if her life force were being pulled from her and falls unconscious. These can exist for as long as another is created.

Weapons:
throwing%20knives.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
._. I really hope this CS fits the bill. I apologize if it doesn't.

Eyes the colour of lavender. What a refined and elegant description :D The character is accepted! In terms of the animal creation, can that animal be used in combat or is it purely just an extra set of eyes and ears? Also, is there an upper size or brain capacity limit?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh. Oops. Forgot to mention that. xD Thank you~. Yes. Combat able. The biggest she can create are wolves. Any bigger and they fall apart. Is that okay?

Sounds good. Wolves are a little smaller than the upper limit I was willing to give you for now, so no problems there.

You're gonna need all the wolves you can get against Demons :D

Reactions: Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
You're gonna need all the wolves you can get against Demons :D
ALRIGHTY miss, I'm all set with my cs, and I do not mind having my character clash with yours, as conflicts with you are so lovely XD

This is just to clarify. On the IC thread I will use orange for when NPCs are talking and green for when my character, Midori, is talking. If you don't know why that is, it is because Midori means green in Japanese.

• Love
Reactions: Almalthia
Status
Not open for further replies.