Revé: Darkened World

Not to far from the tower, in a alleyway between a tavern and a inn, Trik slept in a garbage can, a drunken coma having overtook her. She snored steadily, only interrupted by the occasional hiccup. Her slumber was brought to a end by a massive stone hand grabbing her torso and fishing her out of the can. Trik's eyes slowly opened to see a large stone golem holding her two feet in the air. "I was taking a nap. What do you want?" "I want my money Crow." a familiar voice from behind her said with a air of smugness. Trik gave a exasperated sigh has the golem turned her to face the man behind her. It was Snape, a spindly built serpent humanoid in a wight tux with a smirk that Trik hated. "What money?" she asked, trying to make her eye look blank. "My money. The money I gave you for that little heist which you just ran off with." "Oh... That, um how much was it?" "Ten thousand gold pieces." Trik's mouth flattened to a line, her mind raced for a excuse. "Pfft I can get that much in a month." She heard herself say. "Oh really? I don't want to have to hunt you down again Crow. I'll give you a month but if you can't get it by then..." Snape leaned closer, his yellow eyes gleamed with malice. "I will hunt you down and gut you." He then snapped his fingers, causing the golem to drop Trik. She fell on her face and was nearly flattened by the leaving golem's giant foot. After they were out of sight she smacked her fist into the brick wall. Where the fuck would she get 10,000?! She leaned on the wall trying to think of a job that could earn her that much.