2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
So I have been playing way to much Diablo. I would like to make a Diablo 4 rp. The 4th one hasn't come out yet,because 3 is still pretty new but I would like to make my own quests and bosses for travelers to defeat. No need to know the Story or played the games.This will be a AU.

I haven't plotted out a idea this is just a interest check.

Classes to be returning for this rp
Warrior - The staple melee fighter had the maximum strength out of the three and could repair his own items.
  • Rogue - The fast and deadly fighter from afar, she could lay siege to her enemies from range and also disarm traps in the labyrinth.
  • Sorcerer - The run-of-the-mill magic user was the perfect candidate to learn all the spells in the game, with maximum magic and the ability to recharge his staves.
Monk - The master of hand-to-hand combat, and has the ability to see things that were out of reach or too well blended in with the environment.

Bard - A jack-of-many-trades who dual-wields weapons.

• Amazon - Skilled with the spear, and bow, she is a very versatile fighter.
  • Barbarian - He is unequaled in close-quarters combat, and mastery of weapons.
    • Necromancer - Summoning undead minions and cursing his enemies are his specialties.
    • Paladin - He is a natural party leader, Holy man, and Blessed Warrior.
    • Sorceress - She has mastered the Elemental Magics -- Fire, Lightning, and Ice.
  • Assassin - Schooled in the martial arts, her mind and body are deadly weapons.
  • Druid - Commanding the forces of nature, he summons wild beasts and raging storms to his side.
Barbarian - Brute force makes a successful return, the Barbarian devastates foes with mighty power.
  • Witch Doctor - Deemed the successor of the Necromancer. The Witch Doctor uses death, disease, curses and undead minions to swarm his would be opponents and drain their health and inflict impeding statuses on them.
  • Wizard - Manipulating the primal forces of the storm, arcane and even time itself, the Wizard is not afraid to destroy all in the path to victory. Successor of the Sorceress and Sorcerer.
  • Monk - A religious warrior of the light, they are masters of the martial arts and speed.
  • Demon Hunter - A stealthy warrior, specializes in crossbows and launching explosives with a focus mainly on ranged combat.
  • Crusader - A middle-ranged melee class with a combat style centered around shields, flails, and spells (introduced in Reaper of Souls).
  • Necromancer - A re-imagining of the class from Diablo II, available with the Rise of the Necromancerpack.