Resurgence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still accepting more members? If so, I'll gladly send you a sample of my writing.

Are you still accepting more members? If so, I'll gladly send you a sample of my writing.
You're good go to - I checked out a previous sample of your writing.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cain
Hey-ey. I wasn't getting alerts and have been busy doing final exams but omfg, everybody has posted except me, shit. I'll try to get a post up soon!

Ooo, yay! I posted! It's not very impressive, but it's there. ^^

Remember guys, if you plan to do some extensive dialogue/action I would ask you do.collaborative posts. It helps with the clutter and makes the thread a bit more coherent (no interrupting posts between bits of dialogue).

NAME: Margo Valine

SEX: Female

APPEARANCE: A leggy woman who stands as tall as an average man. She's slender, her body toned, and tanned from the countless of hunting in the forest. Her light brunette hair color falls down to her chest area, tied into a ponytail with a black ribbon. Hazel eyes that are framed with long thick black lashes that outline her doe almond shaped eyes. She bears three elongated scars on her leg and two small yet thick scars on her right eyebrow.

MAGI: Y
Lore: Fire, Earth, Nature

GENERAL 'CLASS': Years of hunting have trained her to become an adept in hunting. Her fourteen years in the forest hunting animals made her able to track footsteps of any sort of living thing. It has also made her move silently and able to shoot moving targets with ease. She is usually equipped with her bow and arrows but uses her knife to skin an animal easily. With her days butchering animals, she can easily cut through the toughest meat with no problem.​

Reactions: ze_kraken
NAME: Margo Valine

SEX: Female

APPEARANCE: A leggy woman who stands as tall as an average man. She's slender, her body toned, and tanned from the countless of hunting in the forest. Her light brunette hair color falls down to her chest area, tied into a ponytail with a black ribbon. Hazel eyes that are framed with long thick black lashes that outline her doe almond shaped eyes. She bears three elongated scars on her leg and two small yet thick scars on her right eyebrow.

MAGI: Y
Lore: Fire, Earth, Nature

GENERAL 'CLASS': Years of hunting have trained her to become an adept in hunting. Her fourteen years in the forest hunting animals made her able to track footsteps of any sort of living thing. It has also made her move silently and able to shoot moving targets with ease. She is usually equipped with her bow and arrows but uses her knife to skin an animal easily. With her days butchering animals, she can easily cut through the toughest meat with no problem.​

Accepted!

Am I able to post? Or will I need to know a few things before I do?

Unless she has been outside Brorbrook and its surroundings, not really. Feel free to go ahead!

Is this rp still accepting? The idea seems really interesting, and its hard to find good rps now adays

Is this rp still accepting? The idea seems really interesting, and its hard to find good rps now adays

Unfortunately we are full.

Reactions: Rainjay
@s k u l l. Should we do a collab for Margo and Gilliam's interaction? Or would you rather list some of the questions she'll ask and I'll work on a post responding to them/vice versa (I give you answers)?

Ahoy! posting this in public, shoulda transferred it from PMs yesterday, my bad. Really looking forward to RPing!
NAME: Reyner Stalisee
SEX: Male
APPEARANCE: With a smooth face, it's hard to guess that this man's a killer. He has a decent but not excessive amount of muscle and his skin is pale white, his hair jet black like his eyes. Standing at six foot three, he's fit to be a man mounted from his height, which explains his elevation from low birth. From his days selling his sword, then from more days doing unscrupulous deals that got him into fights, he has a series of deep scars on his torso and the bottom of his back. He's missing two fingers on his left hand, which ended his career as a bowman. He hates wearing a glove on the other hand, but always keeps one on on the left.
Daryun.%28Arslan.Senki%29.600.755629.jpg

MAGI: N
Lore:N/a
GENERAL 'CLASS': Rey is skilled on horseback and with throwing knives and the sword, but he's an above average fighter with the latter at best. His real skill is in being able to take blows and pain without fear of death, partly from going through a lot already and partly from practice: great at soaking up hits. His best talent is in sweet talking with a peasant's cunning, knowing how to sell, smelling a profit from a mile away, and "draggonade", cavalry lingo for plunder supplies with style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ze_kraken
So I'm thinking we'll finish introductory posts over the next week before we move on to moving the plot forward - I probably won't post as Gilliam or Joane for a little bit (unless you need them). My 'GM posts' will be from a few different perspectives as we get the plot rolling.

Alright - any preferred means of collaboration? Titanpad's a good one if you don't have a gmail account/don't want to share details (which I totally understand!) If not, we can do it via PMs or some other means.

Alright - any preferred means of collaboration? Titanpad's a good one if you don't have a gmail account/don't want to share details (which I totally understand!) If not, we can do it via PMs or some other means.
I don't mind using Google Docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.