Reporting Yourself

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izurich

Pikaface
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Space Fantasy, Magical
Just curious. :O Why can we report our own profile? It's like... a prosecutor accusing himself of crimes!

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Hana
I just imagine this prosecutor asking the defendant a question, then hurriedly running over to the witness' chair, answering it, before running back and asking another.

I guess, if you want to get reported, ask an admin or something.

I just imagine this prosecutor asking the defendant a question, then hurriedly running over to the witness' chair, answering it, before running back and asking another.

I guess, if you want to get reported, ask an admin or something.
Reminds me of this.

Reminds me of this.

Now that you do mention it, it reminds me of that too.

I remember a play I was in at some point. I played two characters, because not enough people wanted to join. It went fairly nicely, until the point where my two characters interacted. Oh, how many times I had to climb up and down from that table.

Funny fact. We've had many self reports before :D though usually it is accidental reports xD I am just waiting for the day when someone comes to us like 'I AM GUILTY!' One day it will happen! One day.

Funny fact. We've had many self reports before :D though usually it is accidental reports xD I am just waiting for the day when someone comes to us like 'I AM GUILTY!' One day it will happen! One day.

I AM GUIRTY! I BROUGHT DISHONOR UPON FAMIRY NAME! I SHARR COMMIT SUDOKU AT ONCE! Result: Your profile pic. :P

I've seen people do it when they need to change their age or something and weren't sure who to contact.

Huh... Never noticed that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.