1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Space Fantasy, Magical
Just curious. :O Why can we report our own profile? It's like... a prosecutor accusing himself of crimes!

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Hana
I just imagine this prosecutor asking the defendant a question, then hurriedly running over to the witness' chair, answering it, before running back and asking another.

I guess, if you want to get reported, ask an admin or something.

I just imagine this prosecutor asking the defendant a question, then hurriedly running over to the witness' chair, answering it, before running back and asking another.

I guess, if you want to get reported, ask an admin or something.
Reminds me of this.

Reminds me of this.

Now that you do mention it, it reminds me of that too.

I remember a play I was in at some point. I played two characters, because not enough people wanted to join. It went fairly nicely, until the point where my two characters interacted. Oh, how many times I had to climb up and down from that table.

Funny fact. We've had many self reports before :D though usually it is accidental reports xD I am just waiting for the day when someone comes to us like 'I AM GUILTY!' One day it will happen! One day.

Funny fact. We've had many self reports before :D though usually it is accidental reports xD I am just waiting for the day when someone comes to us like 'I AM GUILTY!' One day it will happen! One day.

I AM GUIRTY! I BROUGHT DISHONOR UPON FAMIRY NAME! I SHARR COMMIT SUDOKU AT ONCE! Result: Your profile pic. :P

I've seen people do it when they need to change their age or something and weren't sure who to contact.

Huh... Never noticed that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.