Regis University OOC + Plot discussion

Ahh, okay, I see now! Hmm. Well I think having two meet up and then have the rest drift in is a really good idea. It'll probably be a bit easier on both of us and it just recreates that natural 'everyone showing up for a meeting in ones or twos' anyway.

Looks good! Hopefully I will get a response up today, shouldn't be too busy

Oh hey look, it's the nurse I said I'd make ages ago /derp

Name:
Ethan Wyatt
Profession: Campus medical practitioner (or nurse, as people liked to call him), also Anatomy and occasional other things professor
RHAS Status: Member
Appearance:
guypureyes.jpg
Personality: Ethan is a warm, sweet kind of person that makes everyone who comes to see him quite comfortable. He is never loud or rambunctious, he speaks clearly and chooses his words with care. He has such a soothing personality he often doubles as a bit of an unofficial counselor as so many students, especially RHAS members, come to speak with him. He judges no one and offers a seemingly endless amount of sympathy.
History: Ethan grew up in Regis but was just an average kid from an average family who had no clue about the darker going-on's in the town. Ethan's first experience with what was under the university was well before he had ever gone there. He was 17 when a demon had sensed an undeveloped power as it made it's way through the portal and had attacked him. The recruiter from the time happened to be returning from an expedition and showed up just in time to save him. They were badly injured though and at the time he had only the most basic idea of first aid. His savoir nearly bled out in the time it took the ambulance to show up and he never could quite forgive himself for being so useless. When he went to the hospital to apologize, the recruiter said he had no reason to apologize, but if he wanted to make a difference, perhaps he should apply to Regis University. Ethan was somewhat confused by the response but decided the recruiter must have meant he should go into the nursing program. So he did. And then he was told about the power he possessed and joined RHAS. Once he graduated he was immediately hired as a teacher/nurse there and has been practicing ever since.
Other Traits:Part of Ethan's popularity might be due to the large bowel of candies that he always has stocked in his office
Magical Skills/Abilities: Ethan is essentially a priest. Mostly he aids by healing and protecting the students. He also has a strong ability to sense where the demons are. He can fight offensively as well, he uses bursts of light to great effect, but does not do so often.
Alternate Appearance:
guybluestaff.jpg