REfresh My rps

• Thread starter KuroBuros The Infected
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
INterseted in Demon X Sacrifice if it isn't filled. Also, do you prefer to play as a dominant or submissive or both and which gender do you play most or prefer, unless again you do both equally?

INterseted in Demon X Sacrifice if it isn't filled. Also, do you prefer to play as a dominant or submissive or both and which gender do you play most or prefer, unless again you do both equally?
I play mostly female roles and I'm mostly sub

also it is open

Alright, that's cool. I play both equally so I am fine with that, just wanted to know beforehand. Thx for telling and as I said I am interested.

Alright, that's cool. I play both equally so I am fine with that, just wanted to know beforehand. Thx for telling and as I said I am interested.
Okay, feel free to pm me.

I am interested in the Cursed Affair, if you are still looking for someone.

Send me a PM with detail of the plot, we can start a small brainstorm about it if you want :)

Send me a PM with detail of the plot, we can start a small brainstorm about it if you want :)
Could you pm me? I'm achieving some of my rps from skype to Iwaku.

Interested in Run Away. The only request I would like to add (Not knowing where you intended to start the rp) I would prefer that we actually did the roleplay to explain the growing forbidden romance from the Princess and the wolf. Rather than starting it with them already as love birds. Is this something you would want to do?

Interested in Run Away. The only request I would like to add (Not knowing where you intended to start the rp) I would prefer that we actually did the roleplay to explain the growing forbidden romance from the Princess and the wolf. Rather than starting it with them already as love birds. Is this something you would want to do?
Sounds good ^^

Do you have any specific way you would want to start this? Seeing as its your roleplay idea I figured I would ask you. And do you have need for me to do a character sheet of any kind?

Do you have any specific way you would want to start this? Seeing as its your roleplay idea I figured I would ask you. And do you have need for me to do a character sheet of any kind?
Pm me and we can do sheets and plot out the beginning

Which character would you play in the maid x master plot?

I'd be willing to do one of many of those plot ideas you have. I don't know which ones are still open though so if you could pm me and let me know which ones are still open that'd be great :)

I'd be willing to do one of many of those plot ideas you have. I don't know which ones are still open though so if you could pm me and let me know which ones are still open that'd be great :)
Pm me and maybe we can set something up before I have work

Status
Not open for further replies.