Redwood Academy || Open & Accepting!!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
|.::.|Silas|.::.|
hot-blue-eyes-boy-cute-Favimcom-528428_zpscaaa9f24-1.jpg
:;:Full Name:;:
Silas Alexander Cavanaugh
:;:Nickname:;:
Sie
:;:Age:;:
:;:Birthday:;:
April 5th
:;:Gender:;:
Male
:;:Sexuality:;:
Bisexual/confused
:;:Nationality:;:
American
:;:Physical Description:;:
brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin
:;:Health Ailments:;:
severe depression
:;:Personality:;:
quiet, reserved, caring, trusting, non-judgmental
:;:History:;:
Has had a history of depression since he was a child, and since his father passed it has grown unbearable
:;:Likes:;:
The water, the woods
:;:Dislikes:;:
loud music, popcorn
:;:Talents:;:
singing, writing music
:;:Hobbies:;:
football, writing
:;:Job:;:
N/A
:;:Grade:;:
11th
:;:Clubs & Sports:;:
football
:;:Love Interest:;:
N/A
:;:Family:;:
Rose Cavanaugh- mother, Matty Cavanaugh- little brother
:;:Other:;:
N/A

I am over in the RP, and I have no idea how to make it look all fancy like Happily.Ever.After did. Do I have to reply like that? I mean, I cam make it a paragraph, I just don't know how to do the boxes.

@Nikol227, you can post however you want once we start so long as you give more than two lines... We haven't started yet though

Hi there!! I would love to join but I'm not sure how far you guys are into the roleplay and I don't want to show up at a weird place.

|.::.|Jess|.::.|
tumblr_nsly7qSPkn1qjzpelo1_400.jpg

Jessica Christina Torres Gonzalez
Jess or Jessa. DO NOT call her Jessie
July 2nd
Female
Lesbian
Puerto Rican American
Jessica stands about 4'10" tall and weighs around 140 lbs. She's very curvy seeing that she's Spanish. Now yes, she is Puerto Rican, however she is very pale. So pale that she has to put sunscreen on just to go on a walk around the town. She has two piercings in her ears, both on her lobe, and she has a nose ring. She has a tattoo on her wrist, mid back, and ankle. She has a birthmark under her left boob that, depending on how you look at it, looks like a duck or an elephant. She has brown hair and stunning green eyes witch are unfortunately hidden behind a pair of thick frames. She has the worst eyesight in the world.
Jessica has had JRA (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis) since she was about 3 years old and while it's gotten better has she's gotten older, it still bothers her from time to time. When she was younger it was concentrated at her right ankle and it has seemed to move up to her knee now.
Jessica is also allergic to pineapple and apple juice. Just apple juice though. She can have anything else that involves apples…..just not apple juice.
Jessica is extremely friendly and kind. She is nice to literally everyone, unless you give her a reason on to be. She loves to make friends and talk to those friends. However, she struggles with Monachopsis, which is the subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place. She describes it as half of her brain saying that she doesn't belong and no one wants her around but the other half saying that she's having fun and she's with people who are her friends and whom she loves. This happens most often at party like events so she normally stays away from those type of situations. But other than that she's absolutely the best person to be around. She's fun, funny, outgoing, and loving.
1. Purple
2. K-pop
3. Rain
1. Ignorant People
2. Spiders and Clowns
3. Feeling out of place
1. Singing
2. Dancing
3. Acting
1. Singing
2. Dancing
3. Acting
Little Limon Cafe
12th
Redwood Pitches
The Guild
N/A (If interested contact me via PM)
Immediate Family:
Father: Marcus Alexander Campos Gonzalez III
Mother: Anna Maria Guadalupe Santos Torres
Brother: Juan Mateo Torres Gonzalez
Sister: Adriana Nicola Torres Gonzalez
Mother's Family:
Grandfather: Manuel Sergio Castillo Torres
Grandmother: Silvia Maria Espinoza Santos
Uncles: Rodrigo Jesus Santos Torres and Pedro Joel Ramos Salazar
Aunts: Valentina Esperanza Santos Torres and Christina Gabriela Santiago Vazquez
Male Cousins: Guillermo Victor Vazquez Torres and Jose Aaron Torres Salazar
Female Cousins: Celia Marie Vazquez Torres and Marta Sofia Torres Salazar
Father's Family:
Grandfather: Marcus Alexander Alvarez Gonzalez II
Grandmother: Salma Diana Gomez Campos
Uncles: Francisco Samuel Campos Gonzalez and Dario Gabriel Juarez Mendoza
Aunts: Isabel Alma Campos Gonzalez and Carlota Marie Moreno Ortega
Male Cousins: Ignacio Martin Ortega Gonzalez and Raul Hector Gonzalez Mendoza
Female Cousins: Victoria Irene Ortega Gonzalez and Martina Louisa Gonzalez Mendoza
Brother's Family:
Sister-in-Law: Lola Erika Estrella Vargas
Niece: Andrea Lucia Vargas Torres
Nephew (On the way): Christian Paul Vargas Torres
Jessica is very close with her family (That's why I put an entire family tree up there) and will bring them up in casual conversation often, so get used to hearing about her cousin Ignacio or her uncle Jose.​

|.::.|Lyle|.::.|
6i0s-lom.jpg

Lyle James Dubois
N/A
December 8th
Male
Heterosexual
French 50% and English 50%
Lyle is about 6 foot and weighs about 152 lbs. He's lanky and skinny and very pale. He had light colored hair and piercing blue eyes. Lyle has gauges and has his cartage pierced on his right ear. He also has a septum piercing.
N/A
Lyle is very cocky. He's arrogant and full of himself, however he's love-able. He has been described as a "Love-able asshole". He's outgoing but he'll only talk to you if he thinks you're worth his time. However, if he does find you worth his time, he becomes fond of you very quickly and he is very over protective. He will fight anyone who crosses him or his friends. He's prone to violence and anger but only if he's provoked by others.
1. Romantic Comedies and Novels
2. Dogs
3. Blue
1 Loud People
2 Rain
3 Ignorant People
1. Incredibly smart
2. Very good with machines
1. Working on cars
2. Designing cars
Kitchen Maintenance
11th
Creative Minds
N/A (If interested, PM me)
Grandmother: Claudette Annmarie Dubois
Mother: Charlotte Rose Dubois
Lyle is a hopeless romantic but doesn't let anyone see that side of him. He's saving that side for "Mrs. Right" The only person who knows about that side of him is his best friend Jessica Torres.​

|.::.|Martina|.::.|
la.png

Martina Louisa Gonzalez Mendoza
Tina or Marta
April 16th
Female
Heterosexual
Puerto Rican 50% and Guatemalan 50% (American)
Martina is quite tall for her age, standing about 5'4" and weighing about 130 lbs. She looks like your average Hispanic teenage girl. She has dark brown eyes and she has three piercings on both her earlobes.
She's lactose intolerant
Martina is very shallow. She's your average teenage girl. She has an obsession with looking the best and being the best at what she does. She's very much the "Popular Girl" with a small posse and everything. If you cross her, there will be hell to pay. So you better kiss her ass.
1.Shopping
2. Pink
3. Being the center of attention
1. People who disagree with her
2. Animals
3. Loud people
1. Athletic
2. Very good at manipulating people
1. Sports
2. Manipulating people
N/A
9th
Varsity Cheerleading
Varsity Gymnastics
N/A (Contact me via PM if interested)
Immediate Family:
Father: Dario Gabriel Juarez Mendoza
Mother: Isabel Alma Campos Gonzalez
Brother: Raul Hector Gonzalez Mendoza
Father's Family:
Father: Jorge Antonio Armando Mendoza
Mother: Alma Helena Costa Juarez
Mother's Family:
Father: Marcus Alexander Alvarez Gonzalez II
Mother: Salma Diana Gomez Campos
Uncles: Marcus Alexander Campos Gonzalez III and Francisco Samuel Campos Gonzalez
Aunts: Anna Maria Guadalupe Santos Torres and Carlota Marie Moreno Ortega
Male Cousins: Juan Mateo Torres Gonzalez and Ignacio Martin Ortega Gonzalez
Female Cousins: Adriana Nicola Torres Gonzalez, Jessica Christina Torres Gonzalez, and Victoria Irene Ortega Gonzalez
N/A​

@Jess Buck , they're accepted ... We haven't started yet

Since I believe I heard that we're starting soon, I'd like to mention that I'll be without a computer until Sunday or Monday and won't be able to post IC until then.

Thanks for the heads up @upscalerat ... I'm currently sleeping over my bffls house as a "possible last hang out before school" type of thing so I wont be on before tommorow afternoon/evening anyway

I updated the front, can everyone just take a look and make sure I didn't forget anyone anywhere before we start please ^^

Kim is in 508 with Winnie and Syndell

Jaden is in 411 with Daisuke and Kaden

@MiloMcGurp

@Jess Buck Lyle I forgot to put in a dorm, I'll do that after you add your other character. Martina is in 510 with Claria though

My chars are all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.